Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 268 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry for you MikesKT . Keep positive for next time

User Image

11 years ago

I am L-O-VING the gals on this post! And loving everything that happens in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping....every morning has been like Christmas for me lately!

Hiya, newbies!!

Oh, MikesKT - to you . I've heard it can take a couple cycles to get your body back in baby making mode........so please, lovely lady, keep your head up! Do you have any appts scheduled with an OB/GYN soon to find out what's up, or are you kind of just being made to sit and wait it all out?

Well, ladies, it's finally Friday in my neck of the woods (Ohio, by the way) - where are the rest of you? I like imagining where all my WMM are!

Should probably get to work (ha! ), but I'll check in later. If you're anywhere in the Midwest today, another scorcher (it was was 100* yesterday here), so take care of yourself, be safe & drink lots of water! ((Actually....that goes for all of you - that's an order! )

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm in Australia!! About to go to bed!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

MikesKT - I'm so sorry, I know how disappointing that temp drop can be :(

My temp was due to drop yesterday, so when it didn't I started getting excited. And even though I said I was going to wait until Sat. (tomorrow) to test, when my husband came home from work last night, the two of us just couldn't wait. So I tested and got my BFP!! Very strong on 13dpo! I still can't believe it! I am 4 weeks pregnant today, and my EDD will be March 8, 2013!

I hope you all join me in being March mommies!! Who else is testing soon? I've got my fingers crossed for all of you!

I'm in NY and we are also having a heat wave! Stay cool, everyone!

11 years ago

magenta - australia! NEAT!!! a place I WILL get to someday!!

Tara - WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So excited for you! I can't test for about another 9 or 10 days yet.......but hoping for a too!!! So excited for you - blow some of that our way, will ya?! Hoping for a for you!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yay Tara congrats!!! Yes please send our way!!! I can't sleep, I'm having weird hunger pangs and sooo thirsty - hope it's a good sign! (16dpo tomorrow!) TARA!!

User Image

11 years ago

congrats tara!

thank all you women for the support! I'm not job hunting yet. they gave me a two week notice basically lol. So I have another two weeks and then I think I'm going to take a break from work for a month or two and try to make a baby! since I think i'll be more relaxed without the stress of work. but it might make me even more baby obsessed if I don't have work to distract me.

I'm about 3dpo right now and i've got a bunch of symptoms but I don't think it means anything. I do think its stress related.i'm not "feeling" pregnant but who knows. I've still got about 10 days before I can test though so I just have to try try try to be patient even though I wish I could test today!

magneta...I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia ever since I was a little girl I've been fascinated with it for some reason.

MikesKT -

and welcome to all the new people joining this group! Hopefully we'll have a few march babies! we can all move over to the countdown my pregnancy site together :-)

and to all you wonderful women

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies i am trying for a march baby as well... ive been ttc for 11 months now and with no success i decided to get fertility help... this was my 1st cycle on fertility meds... i got an iui on wed. And am currently 2 dp iui/o. I am schediled to get betas done on july but with my addiction to testing i will be testing on july 7 and 8... good luck ladies and baby dust to all

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm hoping and praying for a March baby too! St. Patty's day baby would be amazing :) I'm glad a found an active post and people to relate too. I still need to go back and read all the comments.

We've been trying for almost a year and I am currently 3DPO. This is my first month taking BBT religiously. Gosh I wish all this wasn't so stressful!!!!!

11 years ago

congrats tara!!!

I think I will test again today, I'm now 9 DPO today. Dh's gone to work, I'm here relaxing... My cold's kicking my ass... I'm done with my cold right about now. :(

when I say relaxing I mean, *cough* Procrastinating *cough*

heh... :P
keep you guyss updated when I test

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo