Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 296 Replies | Last Page

well it looks like the witch is gonna show up waaaaayyyy early this month, im only on cd20 today and have cramps like she will start with in the next 2 days. the only good thing about that is i will be able to call monday to see if i can get in for a hsg earlier than i thought. cross your fingers girls. in canada here its nearly imposible to get in for an hsg especially in the town i live. its a crap shoot so it could be next week or it could be 3 months down the road. im getting very frustrated with the waiting game. i HATE it don't they realize that time is ticking fr me, god ill be 36 in july, like come doctor get your shit together, annnnd what happens if my tubes are blocked again, i just don't know if im willing to go through surgery again. this sucks...

11 years ago

Ellie, I can't believe they pushed you back again, I think it is disgusting!!!! you have been waiting long enough, sending you hugs and hoping you will not be pushed back any longer.xxx

Joy, Ouch thats a lot of money to have to spend out in one go, I hope the pups teeth aren't too bad and it doesn't cost as much as they first thought. I havetried taking pics of the tests but my phone is so crap it leaves the pics so blurry youcan't see anything. Unfortunately the surgery in my village gives you a dedicated Dr, which is great usually, but for things like this its a pain in the butt. I did think about lying, but I don't like to. I will just have to be patient and hope that something happens soon.xxx

Gummybear, I am so glad you HCG is doubling, you must be so excited!!!xxx

Krunchie, so pleased things are moving for you now. At least you and DH have a plan and you are both aware of the next step, which is great!!!!!xxx

Mami, welcome to thread you will come to love it and be as addicted as the rest of us!!!xx

Aroma, are you sure you haven't ovulated early and this is implantation, I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun, I hope the witch stays away and this is your month.xxx

AFM, nothing really changed except I have been peeing loads today and (warning TMI) my bowels are very regular and loose. I am currently on CD 63 with 20 days till my blood test, not that I am counting. Thanks for your support through this horrible cycle, I don't think I could have done it without you all.xxx

I had some bad news last night my Dad has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver and spleen, so if I am not posting as often it will be because I am busy with family stuff.

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sabrina - I am so sorry to hear about your Dad Cancer of all kinds kinda run in my family... earlier this year, my Dad had surgery for skin cancer and in 2010 my Grandfather (on my Dad's side) passed away from cancer in the bowl & lungs. My Mom is a breast cancer survivor, and my Grandpa (on Mom's side) a Prostate cancer surviver.... just to name a few. It really is a horrible & devistating disease. Sending lots of , 's, & healthy vibes your way... hopefully they caught it early enough to do something about it!

Kristine - Ugh, that is so frustrating that they always make you wait.... I'm in Manitoba so I know what you mean about the health care taking forever in Canada... the waiting lists are rediculous... my Dad had to wait over 3 months to have his surgery to remove his skin cancer!!! (considering how quickly cancer can spread you would think they would have him in right away, but no.)

Monica - Welcome to the thread!! This is an amazing bunch of ladies I am sure you will be just as addicted to this site as the rest of us soon! Have you used anything during your months ttc? Preseed, opks, charting bbt, etc etc?

Katie - Yay for the "deposit" going in today! Hopefully this cycle will be a lucky one even without the IUI! hun!

Jess - I agree, I would do anything for my pet, he's my baby too... just furry When my last dog was diagnosed with cancer we drove her halfway across the country to a vetrinary clinic where they do radiation & Chemotherapy... on three seperate occasions! Sadly it didnt help and we had to put her down, but we did everything in our power to help her get better!

Elle - Any results yet??

AFM - Busy day today... went to my Grandparents house to do some cleaning for them, make the beds, cut Grandpa's hair, and gave Grandma a hair/scalp conditioning treatment then set her hair in rollers for her.... then Mom and I went to they gym and for tea. Now I am just checking my email etc while I have a minute. This evening I need to clean my house (we're having fathers day dinner here on Monday - which happens to be the day we get home from camping so wong have time to clean then!) Plus I need to do some laundry & finish packing whatever I can cause we leave tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Probably wont be back online until Tuesday sometime!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

I'm at 10dpo. 4 days until AF. I don't know if a frer would pick anything up yet or not. I was thinking about trying one today or tomorrow.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

snowwhite - the FER might as they're supposed to work 6 days before your period BUT the earlier you test the less accurate the results. FRER like all tests isn't 99% accurate util the day of your missed period.

if your do test.

Joy, nope no results yet but my post doesn't usually arrive til afternoon.

Ok so CD21, having blood taken this morning. OPKs are - but my cervix is high soft and open and I had very abundant EWCM yesterday and I have EWCM again today. So must still be 'gearing up' to OV...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I'm so sick of being messed around by the clinic! we aren't getting the SA results. Not until we see the consultant. In august. If they don't push our appointment back for the 3rd time!
The last 2 weeks of waiting for the mail was a waste of time!!! grrr

Annoyed, sad, frustrated and feeling helpless. Next 2 months of TTC could be totally POINTLESS if DH has no Sperm etc. AND it's going to be that way with my results to, my scan, blood tests and HSG, all the results are going to the consultant and I have to sit around worrying about them til they can 'squeeze us in'.

We can't even change to another clinic as they're all booked up for 3 months and we'd have to go through all of this again.

I'm just so fed up

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

elle i feel your pain!!!!! trying to get in for the hsg is super frustrating because it can only be done from day 7 to day 14. and do you know how many friggin women out here get them. i don;t know why im even bothering to book one again as i know th tubes are blocked, why else haven't i gotten pg in the ast 3 months when we are bding the whole o time. there blocked and tht all there is to it... oh and to top it off once again a 23 yr girl at work is oops pg, but i was taking my pill, just not regularily, FML now i gotta deal with baby talk for 8 months again GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

11 years ago

aromatherapy - Don't even get me started on HSG lol I couldn't get mine last cycle because the time of the month they could do it fell on a holiday weekend lol

If I can't get in this next cycle I'll have to cancel my consultants appointment and have it delayed again until AFTER HSG because they won't do any treatment etc til they know my tubes are open, it just feels like a MASSIVE waiting game.

By the time I have my consultant appointment I'll be 15 months post miscarriage and 3 years 6 months of TTC, soooo sick now

we get our HSGs done soon

11 years ago

ya i know elle it will be 2 and half yrs since this whole thing started, when do you throw in the towel? its nothing but a waiting game for us long term ttcers and it really wears on you. im very short tempered and irratable and have been like that for 2 months now. i just hate everyone right now...

lets PRAY we get in for our hsgs this month....

11 years ago

My doctor isn't going to bother even trying to see if my tube is blocked because she says it makes no difference at this stage because if it is blocked we would have to do ivf as she doesn't agree with the surgery to unblock tubes and if it's not blocked we would still be trying ivf because we still can't get preg !

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo