Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 297 Replies | Last Page

@lels21: Congrats on your BFP!
As for your question about progesterone... I wouldn't take any additional unless your doctor decides you need it.

As for me, started this morning -- EARLY! I am so bummed. On to Clomid round 3! I called the doctor to see if I'll be doing another 100 mg round or if they plan to up me to 150 mg. I'm still waiting to hear back. Surprisingly, I had less side effects with 100 mg than I did with 50 mg, but I have no idea what to expect if they up me to 150 mg. We shall see...

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Lels21! Very exciting news. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I had my first ultra sound today and we have TWO heartbeats! The crazy thing is that they are measuring at 9.5 weeks so we must have conceived before clomid. I was nervous about having taken clomid but my doctor said not to worry so I will just hope for the best.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. I read everyday to see how you are all doing.

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Lels21 and Parela! That's fantastic!

User Image

11 years ago

That is amazing news Parela!! If you don't mind me asking, how did this cycle that you took clomid start for you? Did you have AF and a negative hpt before you took it?

Congrats Lels21 too!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Lisserb- this last cycle I got what I thought was AF right on schedule, day 26, which is my usual cycle date. It was a little light the first day but other than that I didn't notice any difference from any other cycle. It lasted 4.5 days which is typical for me. Because of my short cycles I was to start clomid on cd3. My dr told me to take a hpt between rounds of clomid, so I had purchased them already, but didn't think I needed to take one before starting.
I started opk's on cd5 and didn't get a positive until cd15, normal for me as well. Apparently that positive opk was really picking up the hcg instead. I still can't wrap my head around how it all happened.

User Image

11 years ago

Lels21 -- Congratulation! We need more of these postings!!

Parela -- Twice to love!! Awww, so happy for you! Congratulations!

Swimmom -- Just wanted to let you know, I was thinking of you and wanted to post...I had gone back to the very early posting and got more caught up on you...I'm pulling for you...hang in there :)

AFM, I am 7DPO, been sing my acupuncturist to "hold conception". This was the first month I did Clomid (Day 5-9) and I did it as a challenge per my PA. I'm sorry if I'm repeating, but I had ideal FSH on both days 3 and 11 and all other labs, aside from Prolactin, were WNL. I've been taking low dose bromocriptime to keep my Prolactin down.

In any case, I was initially VERY bloated/gassy...starting yesterday that finally subsided and left me w/ a HA and complete exhaustion. My CM was also more increased yesterday, but has since decreased. I've mc last May and so I know that during that pregnancy I had bbs, especially the nipples but this time not noticing anything like that. I also felt implantation (5 days post) and nothing this time. It sorta feels like my left ovary is calming down from being super charged.

I had 2 dominant follicles on both ovaries and good ovarian reserve. The US tech said the next time she saw me she expects to be monitoring my baby. So sweet.

Anyway, baby dust to all and continued health to all of you growing miracles.

warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

@ Parela: When you got your BFP, I had a hunch it was twins. I just had a feeling for some reason. I didn't want to say anything though just in case I was wrong! Congrats again! That is very exciting news.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

CD1 for me. Onto the next one. Won't know if we will do the IUI until after I take the clomid and get an ultrasound done around CD10. If there is a leading follicle on the left we will be good to go. If not, it'll be a cancelled cycle and we will just try on our own, since I'll still have extra eggies.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hey guys been out of the loop for a while but I just caught up with everyones updates, Last I wrote I was 3 days late, well than AF showed Im not sure if the accupuncture set it back but ive never been that late before so was pretty bummed, especially because my hope was to get pregnant again before my due date of 6/20! I took an OPK today and got the smiley face so maybe theres still hope, we did take this month off of clomid though so I guess we'll see how it goes, We also called and scheduled an appt for the fertility doctor to talk about IUI but I think were gonna hold of til fall.
On to better news We made an offer on the 6th house we seen and fell in love with and they ACCEPTED soooo excited but we havent told anyone except my parents were gonna try and sneek and move in but might not be realistic since my brother in law lives 4 houses down on the corner lol.
Im hoping that everyone will be a little more stress free for summer and we see some BFP! Good luck everyone!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

Hi all ive not been on any forums for a while. been trying since 2010 and needed a break. im back and have had an op now which discovered blocked tube and endometrosis (had 2 laparoscopies before and this wasnt picked up). Im on my second round of clomid. Im a nightmare to be around today and so tearful. Im on day 4 of the clomid so 1 day left to go. Little bit about me to say hi. Im 37, this is trying from my first baby. My partner has 2 daughters from previous relationships. My youngest stepdaughter to be pretty much lives with us, 7 next week and the eldest is 19 so doesnt. other half has a super duper sperm count so thats positive. Good luck to everyone who is waiting xxxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo