Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Question?
Should my doc be doing anything other then checking my progesterone once a month, should he be looking at my follicals or something. I wonder if i have good eggs, Anyways there just obgyns husband and wife, i see both but here lately its been john i like him he explains things well, but he just needs to remember to have a nurse keep track of my file.
Provera
Clomid
Metformin
Ugh what else ?? i just hope these meds help

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure! I live in Ohio and the 2 Obgyn's that I have saw have both done transvaginal ultrasounds to check my follicles to make sure that they were not getting too big from taking clomid and to make sure I O'd!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

hmmmm well ok ty ill ask about it! Did anyones breast hurt from the provera?

PRAYING4aneeding some

My breast didnt hurt from provera but my faat and ankles were so swollen while on it that I couldnt even walk!

So has any one else read Fifty shades of gray?- And if so how did you like it?

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Hi Ladys!! I just wanted to ask what kind of OPKs you are using?? I used First response this month and I had what I thought was a positive on CD 13 so I scheduled my IUI for the following day. The next morning I took another OPK and it was also positive!! I still went for the scheduled IUI, but now I am worried that I went to early Just counting the days till I can start taking HPTs now Thanks

User Image

11 years ago

i use answer brand at walmart i get 20 in a box, i thought i had a positive, but the box says it has to be just as dark or darker so i guess not i just wish i new why it would be that dark considering i never get a line ??? and that was on the 26th Well we bd anyways, now im thinking maybe i just ov latter then what was expected, well i finished my provera and if i dont get a bleed from it then im pregnant lol NO NO im just kdn no bleed from the provera can be caused by lots of things, but that is what they say, because it used to be used as a pregnancy test back in the day, If you did get your period from the provera then you were pregnant but if you did then you were not.

PRAYING4aneeding some

ladys do you think one beer will cause fertility problems this month, Because im not pregnant and just waiting for my next cycle to come??

PRAYING4aneeding some

No Cass one beer will not hurt anything :) in fact it could help you relax a little which may help? Did You post a pic of the OPK you thought was positive?

User Image

11 years ago

Cass my Dr told me to drink 1 glass of wine every evening to help me to not be so stressed out until i was 8 month preggo with my son! So I say have a couple of beers and RELAX just have a good time! It might be just what you need!

11 years ago

Swift i love you lol ;) thats just what i did, i layed out in the sun listen to some tunes and had me a smirnoff ice :) It was a good day lol

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo