Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Ok I have a few mins to catch up now!

Lindsay - Yay glad to hear 8500 is a good number at 6 weeks! (Tho I think I was only 5.5 weeks when the bloodwork was done, so even better!) LoL, I love the idea of a cycle "map" like the airplane ones!! I totally know what you mean!

Cris - How was your birthday sweetie?? Hope you had a great day!!

Elle - Oooo... sounds promising!! I have high hopes!!

Jess - As I said on cmp, I am so sorry sweetie Please know we're all here for you & we all love you and wish you the best!

Rebecca - Welcome to the thread! This is an amzing bunch of ladies, I am sure you will be just as addicted as the rest of us soon!!

morgan5 - I'm feeling pretty good... still nauseous! How have you been feeling? Have you gone for your 1st ob apt yet or gotten your bloodwork done yet?

bahoward - Hope you get some answers soon!

Nicole - Getting excited to start ttc next cycle?? Cant remember, where are you in your cycle right now? Hope af is coming soon so you can get on with getting preggers!

Jil - Try not to psych yourself out too much!

Bumble - At this point I will be happy with whatever we get, if we have tripplets I'll be happy!! As long a baby (or babies) are happy I'm happy. I just think it would be nice to get the one on one time with 1 baby. before we have a 2nd
So sorry to hear about that irritating lady at work! I have felt the same way at time... I used to tell people I felt crappy or whatever and they said "ooo maybe your pg" meanwhile I was on af People should really just stop guessing!

AFM - Went to the gym with my Mom this afternoon (that is why I had no time earlier to reply to everyone) Feeling much less bummed about no u/s... trying to be happy that everything looks good so it's not really called for. Would hate to have to go cause things looked bad! My next apt is at the beginning of May (Looks like we'll both be counting down for May apt's Cris! Yours is May 4th right?)

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

gummybear im so sorry for your lost im praying for you

afm- well new doc cant get me in until next week so im sitting and waiting

12 years ago

Gummybear ! I'm so sorry! I'm here if you ever want to talk or anything!

Afm- not much to report. Clutzy me fell down the stairs and sprained my wrist. I'm a little beat up but otherwise good. Df and I made out budget for the next few weeks and I have enough for the shot. I just have to make sure I get my cheque on the 26th and not the 27th. If so, I'm going to borrow the money from my grandmother (I'll say it's for rent) and pay her back when the cheque comes. That should work. And here's hoping df gets out at 5 on the 26th and isn't made to stay late. I'd be so pissed if that happens.

Speaking of pissed. I've lost moms support. She's pushing birth control on me. Says I have to be on it. I'm 25. If I don't want to be on it I'm not going to be on it. She doesn't want me having a baby. It makes me so depressed.

If this shot doesn't work I have to stop ttc for a while. I'm putting all my hopes on this shot. It's gotta work. I'm so frustrated.

Ladies. I don't know how to go on ttc. This shot is my last hope. Naturally doesn't work. And if the shot doesn't work? That means IUI or even ivf. I definately can't do ivf without my mothers support. What am I gonna do?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

CD 35, 15 DPO AND this morning. Just want AF now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Wow.. This thread is moving really fast.. Sorry been busy lately and didn't log in..

bahoward: Hope your blood test goes well.. =)

gummybear: I'm so sorry for ur loss... Take care...

AFM: Today is my CD08. Waiting to O... Most probably will O during CD17.. I mean will most likely to test positive for O on CD17... Will start to testt on CD 11 onwards... =D

Nothing much... Hope i can O naturally and not waste a cycle.... Time is so precious....

Name: Castiel Tan Lele Born Sleeping on: 3rd Feb 2012. Friday Born Sleeping at: 0921 hrs Fetal Weight: 766g Fetal Height: 35cm G.Age: 25 weeks 1 day User Image [url=http://sweechuanjrorjiafengjr.blogspot.sg/[/url]

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Vanilla - Happy bding! Hope you O soon!!

Elle - Boo to your bfn :( So sorry to hear that, hope af shows soon for you so you dont have to wait too long!

Jil - Sorry you've had such a rough time lately with your tumble down the stairs and loosing your Mom's support :(

bahoward - Sorry you have to wait so long to see the doc.. hope the week flies by!

AFM - Watching my nephew all day then doing a garage sale. :) Hopefully I dont kill my dh before then.... he keeps complaining about all the junk in the garage cause he is trying to work out there..... grrrr.... so take a break for a day! >:(

12 years ago • Post starter

think i may be canceling doc appointment monday cuz temp went from 97.71 to 96.80 and had little pick on tp after bding this morning. but nothing now

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Vanilla: fingers crossed u get that egg and end up with a sticky bean!!

Elle: dont give up till the witch shows!! With my DD I got a BFN until I was almost 13 weeks along. Some pregnancies produce lower levels of HCG.

Snow: Glad to hear you have a plan!! Fingers crossed the shot works its magic again!! You should sit down and tell your mom that you want a baby and you are having one, eventually she will come around! (especially once you tell her you are pregnant!! My mom was upset too before my DD was born and now she couldnt imagine her life without her granddaughter!)

Bahoward: That sux that you cant get in until next week... have you taken anymore tests?

Joy: I like your thinking!! It is definately better to have to u/s and everything look good then need one cuz it doesnt!!!

Gummy: so sorry to hear about your loss. No matter how short of a time it was, Im sure it hurts just as bad! Ill keep my fingers crossed you get your BFP fast!

Rebecca: Welcome to the thread!!

Morgan: glad to hear your doing good!

AFM: Im 13dpo and extremely tired... probably more because my 2 little kittens like to sleep on my face all night which makes it difficult for me to sleep! haha

I wont be testing unless AF doesnt show up by Sunday!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

yeah took one this morning and nothing also my temp went from 97.7 yesturday to 96.8 today

12 years ago

Turns out my sprain was actually a break. So now I have a cast. Makes it hard to type with one hand. It was my right wrist and I'm right handed so... Yay.

In other news I see df tomorrow for the first time in a week. I'm so excited!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo