Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 175 Replies | Last Page

ty, i bought some today and luckly it said it has to be just as dark as the control line or darker :) , and hubby is still sick :( hope he gets better soon. Took my first ov test - oh well maybe soon, its possible i ov early while i was still taking my clomid, on my own :) was covered. Wish you guys luck but i think my chances are slim this month even with all the meds, Just feeling down about this cycle is needed

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

I will be praying for you, and hopefully your hubby gets better soon. Im hoping this will be the month, but who knows...I guess when my body is ready it will be ready. I will keep you in my prayers as well as the hubby. My cat is my first child. She is always in my lap when Im on the computer. Not sure how she will be when we have a baby and she isn't getting any attention like she use too before. I guess we will see. for all!!!!!!

and

User Image

11 years ago

Is it just me or do any of you ladys feel as if sex is becomeing a anoying chore :(, Weres the fun, all i keep thinking is baby baby baby, not hubby hubby hubby lol. I want passion and to be able to have sex spontaniously and not have to plan it at just the right time. I think we may give it a rest this next cycle if it doesnt happen just for a month so that can be fun again!! Not that it isnt already

Im on CD16 still no positive opk

PRAYING4aneeding some

Well...Im on CD11 have taken to OPK and both negative,...but I have off tonight so its gonna be having fun with my husband..I do enjoy making love to him...he is always ready to have fun so. It makes me relax as well which is a good thing cuz at work...its no relaxing its stressing. Im going to get some excercise on my wii fit and country dance 2!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

tested yesterday morning at 11am and my OPK was negative.

retested and got my first positive OPK last night at around 8pm (CD14)

tested again this morning at around 8am and was still positive (CD15).

so based on last month's cycle and this month's OPKs it's safe to assume my O-day is CD15.

i plan on testing again in a few hours to see the progression.

we've bd'd once a day since CD10, so hopefully there were some swimmers there to greet my egg (or both eggs).

fingers crossed...

big hugs & baby dust girls

11 years ago

Everyone around me is geting pregnant, its realy taking a tole on my. I try to be happy for them all but its hard, when you want the same thing so so bad :(. My sister in law is pregnant now, And to beat it all there not ready. Its just seems like the ones who want it the most dont get anyweres and the ones who arnt even trying do. I dont understand. And to beat it all, iv been ovualting and BD keeps geting interrupted, no sex no baby, SO MAD!! Why me!

PRAYING4aneeding some

I hear you loud and clear, Cass. It seems to me like all I ever hear or see lately is pregnant women. That new movie "what to expect when you're expecting" comes out this Friday, all my facebook friends are expecting or posting baby photos. All I'm focused on is getting pg so that's all I am noticing lately. It's a crappy feeling, and what sucks is I know it's not a healthy way to be and I'm sure the stress/anxiety doesn't help ttc.

Some days I just want to scream into my pillow for a good 5 minutes.

Lindsay

11 years ago

Wow thats exactly how i feel, and facebook ughh thats all i ever see. I have like 6 people on my facebook who are expecting. Im tired of wanting something so bad and nothing ever comes of it. Its not a good feeling, i feel like a crazy person, i should be happy for these girls right? I mean i am but at the same time im thinkin i wish that was me geting that

PRAYING4aneeding some

I totally agree with you guys....my cousin and his wife are having a baby..and I don't even think they were trying...but I have been having my temp rises and I am on 7 dpo..so its a good thing I guess. I am not suppose to start AF till the 25th. I usually dont start showing PMS symptoms until like 5 days before. I coudl sleep all day, get up for a little awhile and go back to sleep, then get up for a little and go back to sleep. I am even cranky at work and that is not like me at all.

To keep your mind at ease..why not read a book and keep you mind off of thinking about a baby. I just a good book, called "Heaven is for real." A really good book, didn't take me that long to read it cuz it was so good. It actually is a true story. I have another one to read called "90 minutes in Heaven" Cant wait to start that one.

Keep our fingers crossed.

User Image

11 years ago

I heard those were both great book, well my period is do next month, but i think i ovulated realy late like almost a week and half befor period date witch is the 23rd or the 25 ?? Will see what happens. Ever feel like talking about all this baby stuff with loved ones is holding you back, i mean maybe talking about it and wanting it so bad is keeping my from geting what i want. IDK just random thougth of the day, something someone said to me is all. Baby dust to you guys. CD24

PRAYING4aneeding some

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo