Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Well Good afternoon Ladies ,

I see I totally missed alot since I haven't been on here.. But I have been on facebook and also on the pray group responding back so now I'm here Checking in!!

Lots to get caught up on so Let me start off:

I'm 30yrs old and from Sunny California

@Tschulze, you are ovulating once your CM get strechy and watery.. Girl

That was some Great Infomation that you found!! Thanks Now the ladies can have some more insight on what to look for and how there CM needs to fell.

@Swimmom was correct about the Rasberry supplements I have no idea about those I will look into those in a little bite and post what I find as well. I like to find out myself.

Wow, I was very shocked to hear salvia kills sperm. I'm going to have to look into that as well.

Preseed is the Best it has NO taste, Smell, side effects that I have noticed at ALL it just makes it way more slippery and wet down there!! But that is exactly what we want

@Swimmom that is Good make sure tonight you still if you can since you still might have some time left for the little Blessings to travel and Also sorry to hear that hubby was but atleast you were able to anyways tho.

I need to also look into the pregnancy tea where do you get it from?

I will also post the vitimans I am also taking so you can see them.

I'm Praying that the LORD Blesses our wombs and we ALL receive this cycle.

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Now off to whats going on with me:

Now for me last night bye time I got up to the room he was . I got into the shower and when i got done used some Preseed and Guess what !! Nope it didn't happen at all I was he said sorry baby not tonight i'm sore and my back hurts and i'm very tired. So I said okay you PROMISE tomorrow we have to and you better be here early too . I have cheer leading/dance for the girls and once I'm back you better be HOT and READY !!

I was able to this morning before he left for work I was !! Then he said wait for round #2 tonight I'm like !!

I have 2 more days til I ovulate but I am also going off of two calander and one says 1 and the other says 2. Thank God I am checking my cervix,CM, and BBT charting and using a Ovulation Test to confirm!!

User Image User Image

This is what I am doing this cycle:

I'm CD 9, doing Soy Iso CD 6-10..I'm going to to take 200mg up until the day before ovulation :D . I am taking am going to take them at night right before bed and see how it works. I did some research and it shows less side effects if taken at bedtime. I also have Omega 3 pills which is 900mg, Prenatal vitamins one a day 36mg, Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg, along with Natural Women Progesterone cream that I will use after ovulation, and last but not least Preseed which I will use everytime we . I will also be using will be OPKs to see when it's time to get to work ..along with everyother night or if not more.

I will also be checking my CM throughout the day and my cervix, and BBT charting.

I also bought hubby some pills as well HighT all Natural Testosterone Booster, Mega Men Powered Strength Vitapak Program which works well with the HighT, along with Fertility Blend for Men!! I mean business and this month I am speaking my Blessing right now and I will be getting my :D

I hope this Helps ladies

User Image User Image

Desire to Conceive, Fulfillment over Barrenness

Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are your idea, Father; you thought up children, and family, and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; you commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, "Be fruitful and multiply." You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I'm perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that I/my wife would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as You call them).

Thank you, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; you opened her womb and bless her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children.

You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with You that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren.

Father, we are redeemed form the curse of the Law by Jesus, and being barren is under the curse of the Law, therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.

Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of you in Jesus' name and it would be done, and that if two of us on either agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, This is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You, We have it now. Thank, Father, in Jesus' name.

Now, talk to your body:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God intended you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive!
Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount your people and the number of our days you will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to your honor and Glory.
Amen.

User Image User Image

Laquana & Swimmom, I am very confused I think I missed my ovulation day. I checked my cervix yesterday it was high to the point I couldnâ??t find it and sometimes when I did find it. It felt as if I was putting my finger tip in my cervix. AND this morning it was low as if I am about to . I am so upset . I had the stretchy cm which I didnâ??t have last month. ; I really starting to think itâ??s the Vitex that Iâ??ve taken. Any advice on what I should take would be great. Also ladies I will be out of touch, but I will try and check it. I will be in Italy for two weeks I will be back to US on May 7 late off May 8th.
Laquana, as for the Soy Iso, what does that do.

11 years ago

OK, Now I am thinking I'm about to OV because TMI, I felt wet in my undies , so I went back to check my cervix. It was high again wet watery, stretchy wet clear, and it was open
Now I am having some lower back back, nothing bad, right side on and off sharp pain, little cramps here and there. I think i just ovulated late. I am this is it and I dont get on my trip. I will come back , I told my husband to take 30 minutes off early so we can lol, I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support, because I was really about to close my account on here. I don't talk to my friends here like this. I wish we lived closer, so we can have some coffee or lunch. I really hope we keep in touch.

11 years ago

I feel like I was gone for days and missed alot of stuff! I was out of town yesturday and am exhausted today, but last night at 1am when I got home DH was ready to !!!!! I am 2dpo and will continue to tonight and tomorrow for good measure even though I am SURE I o'd on Wednesday!!!!

Tshultze- Don't leave us!!!!! Stay in touch! Catch that egg! It sounds like you for sure are O-ing!

Awesome to go to Italy!!!!! Have an amazing trip and take hpt with you so we know what is going on!!!! I will actually be leaving for a 9 day trip next Tuesday and NONE of the ladies I am going with know I am ttc. I plan on peeing on sticks while everyone is asleep! Ha!
Oh and thanks for all the amazing info! Never TMI will ttc friends! And I agree it would be awesome to leave near and have coffee, etc. Make sure you come back and don't forget about us besides I want you to see my when I get it!

Laquana, sorry DH was not feeling up to ......I know if my dh is not feeling it, he is really not feeling well!!!!!! He keeps me on a regular schedule of at least 6 times a week, and it takes him about an hour to.........ummmmmmm..... get his happy ending ...so he wears me out most of the time. I just wish he wasn't so against the preeseed...

Thank you for your amazing prayers, I annointed my belly with oil and prayed for my blessing/blessings....

Oh and I am 42, almost 43 so looks like I am the "old lady" here but I am healthy and ready for

Will check in on you girls later, so when do you leave Tshultze, we need to pray for your safe travels and awesome trip! I want to see pictures!!!!

speaking of facebook, do you both do facebook? My only issue is that NO ONE in my family, or ANY of my friends know I had the TR and know that I am ttc. so it might be too hard to not mention stuff.....what do you think?

As of what is going on with my body, I am bloated feeling, and tired. I drink the tea because I am trying to replace my coffee while I am ttc. I am sure the rasberry supplements are good too. I just am tired of swallowing pills.
this is the cycle for all of us and our precious ones

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom, I will def post some pictures and yes I am on facebook under Tiffany Schulze.

Laquana, I am sending you my prays your way with lots of We both want to see the

Swimmom I leave tonight I think I really need to relax and this is my honeymoon

11 years ago

Good afternoon Ladies ,

Tshultze- Don't leave us! !!!! Stay in touch PLEASE! I also sent you a friend request on facebook already!! Oh yea my family, friends, etc don't know I had mine untied either ALL they are going to know once it happens it was a BLESSING!! Which in reality it was a GREAT BLESSING because God allowed us to have the Money to get it done without stressing.

Anyways back to the Ovulating question sweetie!! I am pretty sure you are Ovulating sweetie to us so Yaaaay we will be taking our Test around the same time!! Yaaay...have today and tomorrow if possible or atleast if you can twice today!!

Awesome to go to Italy!!!!! Have a very fun relaxing trip and take Lots and Lots of pictures We are ALL going to for your comming and goings.

Oh yea girl there is NEVER TMI it's actually better because we know exactly what you are talking about and are able to determine exactly what it is. So thank you sweetie I am the one that loves to give TMI but I like to be very detailed so they can help me to the best of their knowledge.

Swimmom- Your NOT a Old lady sweetie don't look at yourself like that. Like they say the New 40 is 30's , so 30 is the New 20's for me

I am that your symptoms and they progress over these days. Please do keep us updated on your symptoms!! I am also for your Oh yea keep on girl and have fun!!

User Image User Image

Now as for me Ladies,

I have been everyother day I did this morning before I even sent kids off to school and will be going for round #2 tonight believe that!! I'm heading to Victoria's Secret and getting me a outfit Yes I know exactly what I'm doing !! Oh yea I totally forgot Yes hubby is the exact way when we we go for about 1.5-2 maybe 3hrs... But I actually ware him out

I have been checking my CM and it's watery and has a little strech to it but Not much, cervix is medium not firm not to soft, also high and open. Also my temp has risin a little much higher today as well!!

Okay now this here is going to be TMI while we and hubby this morning once he and my little blessing were coming out he was done and just laid on top. I felt like some more Blessing came out it actually felt like a water gun shooting into a hose . I asked him did he just have more come out he said yes. He laid there still about another 2 min later I felt something like it went straight into something just a real weird feeling. I was able to feel some of my little Blessings enter and had this tingling feeling in my stomach , it basically felt like when you are drinking ice cold water the way you get that feeling in your stomach that makesyou kindof have that wired feeling. So I am praying that was right there. About 20 min later i had this little pain under my right breast towards my rib cage, which probabley was nothing buty hey we never know.

I should be ovulating tomorrow and I will work on tomorrow and sunday then maybe two days afterwards. I am still taking these darn cow pills But I'm praying and believing in God he will send me my this month!!

Have a wonderful day ladies please keep me updated also. I am on Facebook under: Laquana Mires-White

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo