Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 324 Replies | Last Page

I agree w/ using OPK's. For example..my little tracker says 9 more days till I ovulate, but that may not be true. I always detect an LH surge at like CD10 or 11 which is 4 or 5 days away.

I have little to no CM to go by. I don't really produce the ewcm. So, I have to judge by an OPK. I did buy PRE SEED though, and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I think this will solve my TTC problems...with the lack of CM.

13 years ago

Thx ladies! We BD everyday from 9 days after AF ends until AF begins.

Would I still need a OPK in that case? I guess maybe if I am O'ing super early?

13 years ago

Ok, so I have tried OPK's in the past... and I never get the damn smiley face! So I called my NP and she told me they don't work for 3% of the population, esp. since I have PCOS. So I never know when I will ovulate, except by monitoring my CM.
So I am on CD 10 - We start the BD tonight...

Do you ladies suggest every other day for the rest of the month??? and maybe everyday when I think I am Oing?

Thoughts???

Ladies, thank you so much. I have wonderful friends who unfortunately love to gossip so I have been reluctant to tell them we are TTC. But this is our first time TTC so I felt like I needed some support... and now I have it!

Thanks! and Here's to what will be undoubtedly be the most successful thread in 2011~!

13 years ago

Bens10 - I hope it works because that is the only thing we are doing.

Arent these forums great? I just found them and they are a wealth of information!

13 years ago

Well, that's super awesome that you BD that much, I think that first needs to be said!!!

9 days after AF plus let's say your period is 4 days long, thats a total of 13 days...so, yeah..there is a small chance you may O early and miss it. You're like JUST nailing that 13 th day.. Most of us girls start BD'ing on CD 6, 7, 8 for example. And like I said, I detect an LH Surge at CD 10 or 11....and you're starting on CD 13 or 14....which is a smudge of a late start if you really wanna cover your bases. :) ya know what I mean?

So, what was your lmp?

13 years ago

Heys Bens...when are you peeing on your OPK??

13 years ago

See Pookie I just learned something new - I thought I started counting on the last day of AF. It is the first day of your lmp? If I am trying again next month I will have to remember that. I guess I should have done my homework. THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it.

It is a chore to BD that much!

I had some extreme EWCM over the last two days so hopefully I caught it.

13 years ago

Hello FRIENDS...
Wow I have so much to catch up on and I see we have a few new names on the thread! WooooHoooooo!!!

So this is my theory on the whole vacationing thing: When we are born, we possess all of our little eggies... As we get older, we drop some, others die and others are damaged and very few will be fertilized! As we get older, we are dropping eggs that are 29, 30, 31 years old... Some that we drop are not healthy enough to fertilize (because they have been dormant for so long)... As we get older our healthy eggs become less and less... Unfortunately, some months we will drop eggs that aren't healthy enough to mature in to healthy zygotes... These may end up in miscarriage, may not implant correctly etc...
My point is... We don't have enough time to worry about vacations, weddings we have to attend or any other events in our lives that may prevent us from Bding to make babies!!! NOW IS THE TIME!!! Like Nikeâ?¦ Just Do It!

Now, today is CD9 for meâ?¦ I am on thisâ?¦ like white on rice! I will be Bding like a champ until AF shows her nasty face againâ?¦ Oh God, I hope she stays away! I have said this several timesâ?¦ I am doing my best to keep it fun this monthâ?¦ I have been Bding since CD6 and we have been having lots of funâ?¦ I am no longer talking to DH about sex or babies anymore because now I have YOU GIRLS to lean onâ?¦ I may shed a tear. Thank you.

Also, I have a little secret! I bought 10 $1 tests today! DH wonâ??t know until I get my BFP! He gets annoyed that I have a POAS obsessionâ?¦ Some things we just have to keep from them, ya know!?

13 years ago • Post starter

something weird happend at the end of my post... I hope you all got my message

13 years ago • Post starter

Yep, Misty! So, your cycle starts on the first day of your period. my period started December 29th, therefor I am cycle day 7, today. :) when women use OPK's the instructions will often say, "start testing on CD 9 or CD 11" whatever the case may be.

I'm glad I could help!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo