Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Welcome mrsbaurs! We could all use some cycle buddies and it does look like a few of us are pretty close to each other in our cycles.

Yeah Danielle looks like we are clsoe in our cycles! I am not sure about the whole BBT thing but I thought I should do it cause I am sure the RE will ask me if I have and ask me to try it if I haven't so I figured I would cover all of my bases! But it is totally driving me crazy!

I got a pos opk this AM and have been feeling ovulation pain for a few days. My hubby is back late tonight so I hope we get one more good try in before our time is up!

On another note I got a call from the office today that we are going to, to see the RE. We haven;t been there before and I haven't met any of them yet but they have been the nicest people that we have come into contact with in our TTC journey. They have called me a few times to make sure they had everything ready (insurance, registration, etc) for our appointment so that we can get down to business. Finally feel good about something! Now I just have to find a new more competent OBGYN!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

welcome Mrsbaurs, so sad when u hear abt a m/c bt i think like all the women i speak to on hear are strong and try very hard not to let things keep them from trying month to month all the emotions are hard to deal with at times and hopefully we can all get our positive result we are after sooner rather than later :)
baby dust to you

hey daniell1986 thats gd ur on track and lots of baby dust for u hope this is your month will keep everything crossed for u :)

hey dolphin1204 thats no so gd ur hubby has to go away for a few days but hopefully ur luck will change soon :) baby dust for u

i have been tracking my ovulation its coming up for friday so fingers crossed for this month and 1 wk today i go and get my blood tests done really nervous about it bt my friend is coming to support me with my wee nephew :)

baby dust to u all xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

Just wanted to say hang in there girls, I know exactly what your talking about and going thru. I'm also a long time TTCer 3.5 years for #2 (I stopped counting..). Like most of you, I've had mc, I chart, I use opks, and In 16 days I'll have to start progesterone.. But you know what, keep your chin up, don't discourage and keep BD'ing.. LOLL. Stress is fertility's enemy. There are some GREAT woman here and they will listen.

Wilsonc: I know what you mean by everyone around you is getting pregnant, my friends leave the hospital with their newborns and within weeks, they are pregnant again.. I think their husbands just have to look at them for them to get their BFPs... It's very frustrating...

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

Hi Lisa and welcome to our board. Did you have trouble TTC#1 as well?

Wilson have they told you what they are going to test you for yet? I go a week from yesterday. I am getting kind of nervous!

12 years ago

I feel your pain. Each time I have a failed cycle is bad enough on my spirit and my heart, but when I fail a cycle AND find out someone I know has become pregnant, it's just devastating! That, as a matter of fact, just happened to me. I'm still reeling from the blow and the resulting depression from it. :(

12 years ago

Thanks for the welcome dolpin1204 :).

To answer your question, I didn't have any problems getting pregnant with #1. I got pregnant the second month of TTC. But I have a "new" bf (5 years) now and well, theres a little issue there... To add to the mix, I had endo (I did have the surgery) and I was top shape then a few days ago, my dr put my on progesterone pill (to be started on CP16) I have soooo many questions about that..but thats a different post I think, loll

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

welcome lisa1981
i agree there is some hard times when u have been ttc for so long and it seems like everyone else is having babies or falling pregnant
i always feel a bit better after coming on here and speaking to ppl going through the same thing
baby dust for u :)

hey dolphin1204
they are wanting to do blood work to find out if im ovulating thats all my doctor said to me when i spoke to her on the phone she said this is the next step after smear tests (which mine came back all clear 7 months ago now)
baby dust :)

welcome catnip
i knw how u feel i think alot of women on here are lttc it can be depressing ever time af arrives month after month u feel like when is it going to be my turn
i still get like that bt like i jst said speaking to women on this forum and venting how im feeling has really helped me in the past few months now
chin up always here if u need to talk
baby dust for u

12 years ago • Post starter

I have come to the conclusion that Facebook is the devil. I logged in this AM and there were two babies born last night and one girl who annouced she was pregnant. She just had a baby less than a year ago too! I also realized that not only will it be 2 years TTC for us in April but I would have been due in April as well... Uggh I think I will crawl under a rock for that month!

Wilson good luck with your blood tests. Keep us updated on your progress!

Lisa that must be frustrating. Yeah I am not too informed about taking progesterone pills as I never have but some of the girls on here I am sure could answer your questions!

Welcome Catnip. How long has your TTC journey been? #1 or #2?

BABY DUST TO ALL!

12 years ago

I also think Facebook is the Devil! I've debating deleting it lately.

Next month will be a year for us trying to convieve number #2. I guess I should be grateful I have 1. #1 was easy to concieve thats whats so confusing for me. My husband got his seman anylsis back and he has 70% abnormal sperm but the count is good. We are still awaiting our specilast appointment which is now March 19th. I'm 3DPO and I have no symptoms yet. I did use preseed 1 time this cycle on the day of ovulation. Maybe that will be our miracle!

Baby Dust to ALL!! I love this support group!!

12 years ago

Well it sure is Monday for me! Got a call from my RE office and they cancelled my appointment for this Wednesday! Just my luck! I have been waiting since December to get in too!

4 days past ovulation today for me. Nothing really to report for symptoms.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo