Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 117 Replies | Last Page

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm so sorry Roxi want me to kick her *ss?

Glad to see more have jumped on the thread...welcome!

Happy - I'm holding out hope girl...you aren't done yet!

13 years ago

Hi bannisterh, how are you feeling preggo mamma??? :-)Well on my side, I noticed something else today...sorry if tmi, but the tip of my nipple has changed in color...now the middle of it is pinkish...lol, and just around the tip of the nipple it got muuuuch darker, almost brown...I noticed when I took a shower tonight. Is this weird or what? LOOOLLL...again it could be the "pretty" making her entrance, but I never seemed to notice this before...it wasn't like this I think...

Anyway, we'll see, more news to come...either way. Hoping I don't see for the next year though, lol!!!

Roxi, so??? Was it just spotting or did the witch arrive? I hope it was only spotting though!!! Let us know, I keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Hi Amanda and welcome!!! Keep us posted with your symptoms!!! Hope this is your month!!! :-)

Baby dust to all!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I feel like a sleep a whole day away if allowed to. Other than that things are good! have my first appt next Friday - I'll feel much better after that. Still having cramping here and there which has me a little concerned. Guess I'm still afraid the witch is going to show up subconsciencely.

All in all doing good though....waiting for more BFP!!!

13 years ago

Hey all,
I'm not new to the site but new to the thread! I have been reading and following from about the beginning! Congrats to all of those that got their BFPs!

I am about 14 dpo and have some symptoms but am not trying to get my hopes up. The BFNs are too disappointing to see.

Alot of women are asking when to test and there is a neat pregnancy test calculator on the Pregnancy Tests thread under the Two Week Wait forum. You put in your info and it will tell you the best days to test! I am trying to stick to what mine said! My cycle days are 46 (very long and frustrating because the wait is killing me!) so I shouldn't test until Monday. Hopes its a BFP!

to us all!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

Sorry havent filled you in yet ive been putting it off
just as i thought she turned up through the night! Absolutley gutted. Cant wait to start trying again though and ive got my gyn app before my next so fingers crossed i can get some help and will be preggo in the new year

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies

sorry to hear that roxi. af is due saturday for me so fingers crossed still. sorry havent been posting much currently in the process of trying to move house very busy few days lol. will keep you posted goooooood luccckkkkk, x

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

Thank you wana babba bump fingers crossed for you on saturday! And good luck in your new home

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Roxi, so sorry to hear that AF showed up, but at least you know where you stand and you can start trying again asap!!! :-)

Hi Bubba Bump, good luck with the move!! :-) Keep us posted when you have a minute!!!

Hi candiburchel, honey I know exactly what you mean, my cycles are about the same as yours...last period started on Sept. 21st...and still no for me now...it's soooooo long and frustrating to wait for such long cycles...plus we have clearly less chances than other girls to conceive in a year... So yeah, I completely understand how you feel, and tryly hope that Monday you will get your BFP!!!

I got positive OPK on Oct. 20, 21 and 22 (only AM, in PM it was negative), so I am not exactly sure how many DPO I am, anywhere from 13 to 15 DPO...this morning I tested and of course !!! Sooooo sad and restless...
So my symptoms are as following:
- very tender/sensitive nipples
- darker areola (especially on the outside)
- slight cramps/pressure
- Yellowish cm
- tired, yawning all the time
All of these could be related to AF...which is not showing up yet just to get me mad... Oh yeah, and i forgot to mention that almost every night i deam that I got a BFP...which shows how crazy I am getting , loooll!!!
Today I am CD 46!!!!

So yeah, this is my story, lol!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

hi ladies,

well af due tomorrow, i hope she dont show, only had few pulling/poking pains so could be either. got loads to look forward to this month its my bday next week so if all fails have a drink, i no not good but first time since new year so not bad hehe!

hope we see some more bfps. com'on ladies lets see em! x

baby Lilypie Maternity tickers

13 years ago

oh my gosh happy....this is killing me!!!!!! I can only imagine how you feel! I think it's funny that you dreamed about BFP....i had a dream too, but in mine the test had 4 lines, not just 2. too funny. I also had yellowish CM. I still have my fingers crossed and praying It's not over yet! You're due tomorrow right?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo