Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 311 Replies | Last Page

@BGGirl I just googled "mini frenchton" and toy boxers because I'd never heard of them before and they are adorable! Would definitely distract me from the tww :)

My husband and I were considering a dog at one point but we ended up not getting one because we live in an apartment and he wants a bigger breed that needs more exercise. Which is cool with me, but only if we have a place with a backyard. Also, my 12-year-old cat hates all other animals with a passion, so I was secretly kind of glad he decided we should wait.

I am super excited about the vacation since we didn't take one at all last year so I really need it! But I also have a ton of stuff to get done for work before I leave so it's a little stressful right now.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

@mrsaskew11...I tested Sunday and got a BFN. Im now tryng to hold off to see if AF shows tomorrow, if not then I will test again and see what happens.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Good Mornign @TSIMMONS! - Thanks for the update. :) I was wondering how it was going. Each time that happens to me and I get a bunch of BFN's I just think, I am going to wait for my AF too and see if anything changes. I guess it's pretty common for hcg levelst to be too low to test even by 12DPO so waiting is better. :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you in the mean time.

Welcome Mrs*Mullen! - Glad you joined our group! Thanks for the encouragement as well it helps to know your not alone in this. What is Soy Iso's? I will start taking the Evening Primrose starting today until O day but toehr than that and prenatals, that's pretty much all that I do during the month before O. Do you do anything else? What parts of this process so far changed along the way and what keeps you from stressing about everything? Do you have some sort of outlet/hobby?

Here's to another day of luck ladies!!! GO SEPT BFP!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

AF has not shown so far today. My husband is convinced I'm pregnant! I havent tested today yet. I'm scared. I'm trying to make sure it doesnt show up later in the day. What do you think???? Anyone else testing?

11 years ago

What day are you on now? My AF came 2 days later than normal this month and I got my hopes up but I hope yours turns out different! Do you feel any different? It's only my BD time so I don't test until like 19th of Sept. Let me know what happens!!! :) Do you use the line types of tests or the digital kind?

11 years ago • Post starter

Keeping fingers crossed TSimmons!!!

11 years ago

@mrsaskew11... my periods are like clockwork. I ovulate exactly 14 days from the first day of period and then 15 days after that AF shows. Its so consistent I plan my vacations around it lol.The day isnt over though but Im just praying it dosent show!

11 years ago

@TSimmons- I wish I was that lucky!! Mine are all over the place since getting off birth control!

11 years ago

@mrsaskew11... I didnt answer all of your questions. I use FRER and I have used digital. The ones we have here at the clinic are lines. I am about to pull my eye lashes out I am so anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGGGGG lol

11 years ago

@mrsaskew~The soy isoflavens are primarily used on women goig through menopause however if taken for a short period of tine at the beginning of ur cycle while ttc, it may enhance ovulation. It too is all natural and is also known as a natural form of Clomid. There where so many success stories from the stuff that i decided to consult my obgyn and she said go for it since it was all natural. What exactly does the evening primrose do? please let me know

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo