Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Welcome Mrs.Mullen & Hopefulinky!

Hellogoodbye, well maybe it will show up + on 15 dpo since last time you said you got a - on 11 dpo, but then a + on 15 dpo!! Only just a few more days! Yay! And as far as my willpower, I really don't have much, but since there aren't any tests in the house, that has helped. haha. I was so very disappointed last month. Seriously, I was so convinced that was the month, and then for it not to be, it was so hard. So, I'm trying to just not read into all these symptoms I'm having as they are the same from the last few months of trying. I can't even read my body like I use to!

Sugah0927, Only a few more days for you right?! I so hope this is your month and doesn't show up!

Loveflowers, that sounds so promising and exciting with a implantation bleed! Wahoo! Can't wait to hear the news soon?!

Well today is 8 dpo for me, and I have had a horrible headache, sore boobs, and a ton of cramping today. I seriously started to cry because I felt the exact same way last month (about a week before AF arrived), felt the cramping, etc...and thought for sure I was pregnant. I just have a lot of cramps today and feel so blah. My period is due either Sunday or Monday. Ugh. I don't know anymore. I don't have any CM either which I always thought was a sign of pregnancy. Who knows, as I know I still have about 6 days period is due, but I just have much of symptoms other then my sore boobs, and lots of cramping.

11 years ago

I've been thinking today, and realistically, I might be 5 dpo, those dumb opks are hard to read. I had multiple positives, so it's confusing.

I had waves of nausea last night when I got stressed out, and today at about 5, so my blood sugar must be all wrong.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but alas, I am convinced, and I will just feel dumb when I'm wrong.

SandraK, I think you are being too hard on yourself! Cramps could mean all kinds of things, like af, but better- could be baby!!'

11 years ago

I am on cycle day 18 and I believe that I am 3 dpo. We had sex every other day all month and then almost every day the week of o. Today I am not feeling great at all. Very cranky and irritable, extremely dizzy, and my tummy just isn't feeling great. All I want to do is take a nap, I am so exhausted, but I can't due to my 3 year old. This is our second month of TTC and I'm really hoping this is the month. Just took a pregnancy test (too early I know, but I really couldn't help it) but it came back negative. I'm gonna try to hold out until 9 dpo. Wish me luck. :-D

11 years ago

kCharleneS Welcome! yeah it's way too early to test keep us updated!

hopefulinky » Welcome! have a little faith you might be keep us updated

Mrs*Mullen Welcome! what kind of different symptoms are you experiencing? update

11 years ago • Post starter

@LoveFlowers-

I did some date crunching today and I am either working on a 23 day or a 25 day cycle. Which has my O dates off in my mind! I got so frustrated today when I realized it. I either missed O by a day if I O'd 8/14 with the 23 day cycle or we nailed it right on the head if I O'd the 16th with the 25 day cycle count. We BD'd the 15th&16th.

Now Im all concerned if we missed O or if my cycle is long enough to even get pg! Ive been a mess of emotions all day after learning this. Whats your take on this mess? Anyone??

Thanks for the support everyone! FX for us all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@leesa86 - Good luck & sticky baby dust to you.

@sugah0927 - Do you like to use the internet cheapies? I've never used or heard of anyone use them. I O'd the weekend or the 11th & 12th, I think. I know that AF is due around the 27th. I have roughly a 28day cycle. I bought some dollar store tests today, but I'm going to wait til AF is a no show before taking them. I know that you can stay strong and not use the expensive HPT's.

@hopefulinky - I'm about 9dpo, I've also had symptoms since ovulation. I thought okay, this will just go away, but it didn't go away. Today, the cramping has stopped and a few of my other symptoms have eased up a bit but the aches and nausea has gotten worse, for the past few hours I've feel like I am going to throw up any time. There is nothing really can guarantee it will implant, as most women know that we can try all we want, it just depends on our body & what the egg & sperm want to do. They sound like good symptoms to me. You shouldn't feel dumb, everyone gets the DPO wrong sometimes. As you told SandraK, you are being too hard on yourself!

@hellogoodbye - I think putting the BFP in a baby bottle is cute. It may be your new pregnancy test tradition. I think 15DPO is a good time to test, at least you know it should be accurate.

@loveflower - That sounds great. I know that you want to listen to the voice in your head telling you to test, but I know that you are strong and can wait. If you find yourself thinking about it, just try to keep yourself busy.

@Mrs*Mullen - I've also been experiencing some different symptoms this month such as bloating, breast/nipples sore, nausea, aches(Back&hips), headaches, pressure, pinching/pulling/bubbles, all of this since O-day. I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, sometimes it kind of makes me wonder and want to test, but its WAY too early for that. I've got til the 27th to see if AF is a no show.

@SandraK - My AF is also due around the 27th. Don't lose hope, it could just be implantation cramps. I don't usually cramp or anything til about 2days before AF comes, but since O-day my symptoms have been crazy. Every woman is different. CM can either be a sign of pregnancy or that AF is coming, With pregnancy every woman is different. Don't be too hard on yourself and don't lose hope. Gotta think positive.

@kCharleneS - Welcome. & Don't worry, your not the only one that test way too early. I must say though, that I've never tested before 8DPO. Good Luck & I know you can wait til your 9DPO.

@BarbieHendrix - I don't think that you missed it with either cycle, if you estimate your cycle and O-day correctly. If you O'd on the 14th or the 16th, & you BD'd the 15th & 16th, then you got both estimated O-days cause an egg can stay for 48hours.. Don't stress over it too much.

11 years ago

Okay...I am going to consider myself by my first calculation, because that means I might be less disappointed, putting me at 5dpo this morning.
I was wondering something, that I can't seem to find as fact...
I was thinking that maybe it is possible to feel symptoms if you are super intuitive, prior to implantation, because there is a fertilized egg. I know there is protein released:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_pregnancy_factor
And, I assume hormones to support. But suppose the fertilized egg doesn't implant for so reason- then we wouldn't be pregnant after all?
My point, is, while super sad that no little baby comes, maybe we can stop being hard on ourselves for feelings that don't turn out?
What do you think?

My symptoms remain the same: low, pretty much consistent, dull pressure/cramp. I think I am getting used to it. Occasionally, a little stronger wave that is more noticeable. More CM, I think, it's pretty heavy. Some nausea and headaches. My BBs feel pretty normal for this time period. I keep hoping that they will get awful, but it's not happening! I have been more irritable than usual - yesterday, at work, I was threatening people left and right! Which I normally try not to do, especially since I work in a Christian institution.

p.s. is super yucky hair a symptom? Only partially kidding. It isn't on the list here, but yuck-o. I have pale blonde hair, that is lighter now in the summer. I have to be careful about shampoo, and I've been using my norm and the last two days- eek! Static galore and super greasy looking. UGH

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!! Well based on my newest calculations I'm approximately 11 DPO as of today. AF is due in 4 days. I caved and did a FRER yesterday afternoon (at 10DPO) and of course it was . I called my sister in law that is 13 weeks pregnant with twins and started crying my eyes out to her. I wish I was strong enough not to take the tests, it's so hard seeing them there in the bathroom and I feel like someday I'll be the lucky one to get an early result. I can't say that I have any symptoms yet that stand out. I did have increase saliva the past few days which I didn't think anything of until I googled it. Seems that it's an early indication of pregnancy. Right now I feel so down :( I've counted myself out this month and AF hasn't even showed her face yet. Well I guess I'm still in this month until she shows her ugly face later this week.

11 years ago

Hi ladies
This ttw wait is a killer!! I just wish it was over as soon as possible. I am testing tomorrow at 9DPO, A little early I know but It was the date I gave myself to try to make me last lol.

Hopefully in the next two weeks we have a lot of BFP's appearing KMFX for everyone to be a may mummy!!
xx

11 years ago

HI ladies! Just checking in. I'm 9DPO and have way less symptoms than I even had for PMS last month. ?! when I thought for sure I was prego. I honestly think my change in diet (no caffeine and sugar) has helped lessen those normal symptoms (breast soreness etc). That being said, I am really not feeling a whole heck of a lot of symptoms right now other than cranky. lol yikes. Normally one week before AF is due, I have a lot more going on symptom wise. Maybe this is a good thing or mabye not. I keep watching for implantation bleeding but I can't really count on that because I never had implantation spotting with any of my other pregnancies. So.... Right now, I'm just trying to hold off on testing til this weekend. But just have a feeling I'm out this month.

Sounds like some of you might have your coming really soon.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo