Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies, we are still on vacation but I have had no sign of Af all day so I finally bought a digital, and it says yes! Can't post a photo as I am on my phone but it's a digital so no lines to analyze. So excited!!

and to everyone in the tww!

Lindsay

11 years ago

oh my goodness congratulations!

wow I better get a bfp soon lol this thread seems to be on a roll!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Congratulations Jacksonwest!!! :)

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Congratulations Jacksonwest!!!!! That's amazing, it seems we are back on a roll, lets hope the very faint BFP I had yesterday wasn't a faulty test. I tried to take another before we left the house, pretty sure it was negative (I officially hate the cheapie test!!!!) but I am thinking I wouldn't be that far along (if I am) so maybe it needs to be fmu.

I will update you all on Wednesday morning.xx

Good Luck and Baby Dust!!!!

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

just1more - oooh good luck! wow BFPs popping up all over the place again haha!

I am CD36, I wonder if I will get Provera at the doctors on Monday. I really want to get started on the Clomid not have to wait up to 10 weeks for my period to show lol

I hope you're all doing good. The weather here sucks it's red hot but keeps raining so you need a coat but end up seating your ass off!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Thanks everyone!!

just1more - i bet you will be seeing that bfp real soon! What dpo are you? It is probably just too early.

elle - i hope you get your wish on Monday!

afm - day two and I am still in disbelief. We are still traveling until Monday so I can't do my usual obsessive testing or even call the doctor until we get back. But I must say, there is definitely something to letting go and stopping the obsessing over it. The past 2 months I haven't even been keeping track of when we ! Very glad we decided to put it in God's hands.

to judt1more, and elle!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Congrats Jacksonwest!!! That's so exciting :)

Thank to everyone's kind words these past few days.

I had a girls night last night and drank some wine and totally just let go of my stress. After I went to the doctors yesterday I needed it!

My OB told me that my HCG levels are back to zero and hopefully I'll stop bleeding soon (its pretty light) and he is confident my miscarriage is over and done with. But I about cried when he told me I had to wait 2-3 cycles to try again and asked me if I wanted BC to help prevent for the next couple months. This SUCKS!

So I decided to not track temps or even pay attention to anything until my next cycle comes (OB says 4-6 weeks maybe). Im going to start guitar lessons and go to some yoga classes, and hopefully that will distract me!

Good luck to all you amazingly wonderful ladies! I will be back! And of course I will still be following this thread for good news.

Amber

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Congrats Jacksonwest!!!! So excited!!!!

Armywife -

Just1more - keep testing! Hoping it gets darker.

elle - I went to get a physical and they said "nah, we won't do a smear, we'll do one when you come back preganant!" crazy. I hate those things anyway!

AFM, I am waiting to ovulate. I've been temping each morning and bought some OPKS today. Starting them tomorrow for 7 days (hopefully I see a positive in that window!) I am CD 9 today...so 10-17 will be tested! I am finding how much getting up in the middle of the night (a few hours before I wake) affects my temps! I keep seeing them fluctuate but it's been like .2 or so either way. Still waiting for my spike!

I had a doctor appointment just for an annual physical, and I figured she'd want to do a pap since I told her I was TTC, and she said "nah, we'lll just do it when you come back pregnant!" lol. It's nice when there is positive thinking all around! She said I'm in the clear and told me there's nothing to worry about and to have fun! Trying to relax and let loose.

Also, I've only been drinking water for almost 2 weeks now - I feel AMAZING! to everyone! Also, I get like 7 e-mail notifications everytime someone posts - what the crap?!?!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

af arrived this morning so I start the clomid tomorrow. its a nice sunny day so we are going out.

11 years ago

I can't wait for my period to arrive because these symptoms should completely disappear by then!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo