Community post

Discussion

Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

View Full Post

My husband and i are coming up on our 1st wedding anniversary and our fourth year being together and this is going to be our first month ttc. We are VERY excited! I have a doc apt aug 15 for pre pregnancy checkup then the fun part will start :)

I just finished my last pack of bc pills and am hoping my cycles and ovulation will get back on track pronto! Before bc i usually had about a 26 day cycle. Heres hoping for a bfp by september! We wont be using any fertility aides yet. We decided to give it a few months just letting nature take its course.

We have always loved eachother and had a very healthy and happy relationship but its hard to explain how your heart feels when you decide your ready to make a new life with the person you love! My heart is so happy!

Who else is excited to start this journey? I want to hear other stories and follow and support eachother until we get our BFP's

145 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Congrats McFarlan! Great news :)

Sanders-how many days past ovulation are you? I am only 3days past, but I am so excited!!!!

11 years ago

Im only cd8 :( 2ww hasnt started yet and im already wishing time would move faster. -opk today and hubby left this afternoon. Luckily hes only working a couple of hours away and may even.get to come home for au few days midweek so we should be able to get some bding in around O time. Of course if it happened to be positive tomorrow i would just drive up there. Lol

What dpo do u think ull start testing so we can begin a countdown :) obviously this is a lucky forum since mcfarlane got her BFP!! U just may ne the next! U also need to keep us updated on symptoms if any :) hopefully this is ur month!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am going to start testing on Saturday, october 6th. It is 10 days past ovulation and also my birthday! A positive woudl be a great birthday present.

What does your husband do that he goes away? My husband goes away for 10days at a time, so timing is always a challange.

let us konw when you get a positive ovulation test :)

11 years ago

He does commercial construction remodeling restaraunts in a three state area. For the most part he can be close to home but some of their bigger contracts he leaves for a few weeks but is home on weekends. Were new to him traveling so its been a struggle to get used to not seeing eachother every day :(I luckily he has other options so when its baby time he can stay close to home:) it is nice that he can make extra money now to add to our savings though. I also work full time but will be able to take 2-3 months off for maternity leave when the time comes.

U dont have many days to go! Good luck and baby dust to u. It would be awesome to all get our BFPs right in a row!

update, now 8dpo-
I had some cramping at work yesterday, very noticeable and strong, thought my period cannot be coming, it is 4 days early! Had no spotting at work. When i got home from work last night and before bed went to the bathroom, (TMI COMING) I had an orangy pink when I wiped.....got up a little while later, had to pee again, and it was pinkish brown, very light.....same thing this morning too....very pale. My period has never come 4 days early, it has been right on time since coming off the pill in JANUARY, but since TTC my cycles for some reason have been all over the place. if this is my period my luteal phase whent from 10-11 down to 5-6 days, can that happen?
I am waiting patiently for wednesday (when it is actually due) I may test tomorrow, i already peed today, lol, i just thought this was our month.....here's hoping

I am praying this is not my period and that it is implantation, cause as of this morning, no cramps and as of now no more spotting, just very gasey and bloated, I have also felt light headed and dizzy and had thought i was going to be sick a few times, ya know the feeling you get in your throat right beofre (sorry) well i had that, nauseaous before it happens too... hoping this is really happening and hoping it will end up with a

<a href=

11 years ago

That sounds promising Lynn!!!! Crossing my fingers for u!

That is very exciting Lynn. It sounds promissing :). I am only a few days past ovulation, so I would expect any symptoms yet. The only sort of symptom would be that I am crazy bloated-like can't do up my pants bloated. This is not normail for me, but then again, I have not been eating very well lately.

Lynn- keep us posted! Looking forward to hearing the result :)

11 years ago

thanks ladies, trying to think positive over these next few days, i really dont want to be let down, but i can honestly say i haven't felt like this before so i know something is different, just trying not to think about it.

<a href=

11 years ago

Hubby came home early!!!!

Too funny! My husband is coming home early as well. His flight gets in tomorrow night. Enjoy your time together :)

Lynn- any test results back yet? Any new symptoms?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo