Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

View Full Post

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Thanks!! I'm feeling pretty nauseated, actually. I've been feeling this way the last two weeks, but it's worse today than ever! BB's are getting sore but not bad and I'm SUPER tired! 2 days in a row I crashed on the couch around 7-8pm! I have to call my Dr. yet. I hope she can get me in in the next day or 2. I work full time so it's hard to get time off...but I'll go over a lunch hour if I have to!! lol Anyway, thank you for asking. :-) I'm really happy...but a little nervous because of my 3rd mc in April.

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you for a happy and healthy 9months this time! Keep me updated. We're pretty much at the same point :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I definitely will!!

to you as well!!

11 years ago

I'M PREGNANT! I took a clearblue digital this morning and it didn't even have to think hardly at all... i peed, set it down, grabbed toilet paper, stood up to pull my pants up and sure enough there it was clear as can be. i have been hysterical for the last several minutes and so blessed and excited. i didnt want to get my hopes up anymore so i just assumed i was infertile but my breasts are heavy and sore and man my nipples are dark and my husband said my mood has been unusual...lol poor guy. THANK YOU LORD!!!!

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Yeah Red!!! So excited for you!!!

11 years ago

thank you i'm so excited for you too!!! omg i was sooo sure it wasnt going to happen for us i cant believe this. i had originally planned on surprising my husband with a big cookie that says "im pregnant" and one for my son that says "big brother" but i was sooooo thrown by the results i called my husband at work super hysterical and excited!!! this is amazing

11 years ago

went to the doctor yesterday..its official! ive got a little poppyseed in there! im 4 wks due april 21st, which is precious cause that was my sons ORIGINAL due date! so thats fun!!! sooo happy and blessed!!!

11 years ago

Aw!!! I'm so happy for you! If this one sticks my edd will be April 22nd!! I went to my Dr. today and the urine test she did was 'inconclusive' because the line was too faint. If there was a line, I'm pregnant. My didi said so! lol I'm a little concerned but I had her do a blood test and I should have those results this afternoon. Congrats, Red!!!

11 years ago

Blood test was Positive but HCG was only 15 :-( I guess I really won't know until I have more blood drawn.

11 years ago

Mommasamittc keep up updated on your progress! Don't you cry yet!!

And redheadedme, thats so exciting! I still haven't received my official due date but the estimate is April 16th :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo