Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Hope the went well KLS2010!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I had my first doc visit today! I am 7 weeks 3 days. She said I'm not out of the woods yet when it comes to another miscarriage, but everything looks good so far. We did get to see the heartbeat! She said it was beating at around 150 bpm. I feel so much better getting to see it because I really don't have a lot of symptoms yet. I hope everything continues to go well!

How is everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Awwww mrsbaurs!!! I was thinking about you today, and was just logging to send you a message to say good luck for your appt. So glad to hear everything is going well so far, and I really hope it stays that way!

AFM, we have our first consult with an RE tomorrow. On my TWW now.. had positive OPKs from Thursday until yesterday, so that we get some good news in about two weeks.

Question.... so I'm not charting temps, so I guess there is still no way to know for sure that I actually ovulated. But when do you calculate ovulation occured based on OPks? Like I said, I had positive OPKs from Thur to yesterday, negative today... so yesterday? Today?

11 years ago

Great news mrsbaurs! Remember positive thinking and being happy for yourself and the situation is best!

KLS2010 it all depends on the person and cycle. Sometime it is the day of your first positive and somtimes it is two days later. I usually O within 24 hours of my first positive test. But I can tell by O pains and such as well. Also keep in mind that you can get an LH surge and not ovulate. The only sure way to know that you ovulated is to temp or through testing with your Dr. OPKs are reliable to help you know when to BD but they don't actually tell you that your ovulating. If you want to cover all your bases I would try temping.

AFM I should be Oing in the next few days. I got a bad night of sleep last night so my temp was high this morning but I am 99% sure it was just the bad night of sleep as my OPKs haven't been positive yet. WE shall see! to all!

11 years ago

Yay mrsbaurs!!! !!! Stay positive and

AFM- I have now entered into the TWW!! Ugh! Here we go!! Hopefully KLS2010, dolphin1204 and myself have wonderful news in two weeks!

User Image

11 years ago

Well... our appt went ok. The doctor is absolutely lovely. Our big issue will be paying for it all since we don't have insurance.

They sent me a list of fees for the intial fertility testing and I cried wondering how the hell we are going to afford it.

We told the doctor today about our concern over the costs, and he at least seemed willing to just do what is really necessary for now and see what that shows.

I have to go back next Monday for blood tests - progesterone and estradiol, as well as thyroid function, blood type (since I have no idea) and Rho(D). And also a SA for DH (not sure when we are doing that). Then he wants to do an ultrasound on CD1 to check ovaries, then uterus and fallopian tubes (I think this is a HSG??).

So kind of overwhelmed right now.

Keeping that I get a BFP in two weeks and we wont have to go through all this.

11 years ago

KLS2010- I know the begging of all the testing is scary and the cost of overwhelming by it is worth it if all of your trails end in a BFP!! The ultrasound on CD1 is not the HSG that will come later. It will just be a vaginal ultrasound and the doctor will check to see how everything is working. When I did my first one I could not believe how big my ovaries looked on the TV monitor!! It was weird but, kind of neat too. Good luck and keep your head up!! We will all get out BFP soon!

AFM I am just waiting to test and that is a week away now!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies sorry not been on here for a while last few wks have been busy my dh was away working for a wk and my friend has been staying with me and her little boy she is moving into a new house close to me so been helping to start decorating
im waiting on a appt from the doctors to get a internal and external scan to check for any problems while i wait on getting a hsg, the is due any time now have a feeling she will show this month again bt never mind always next month
was a bit of a downer yesterday my niece has announced she is pregnant with baby number 4 now she hardly copes with the 3 she has so frustrating she is only 25 im creeping up on 30 n i would be happy with 1

hey mrsbaurs, congratulations again and glad to hear the first appt went ok keep us posted

hey KLS2010, thats gd u got on ok at the doctors and i am the same to get a scan first then the hsg will be a later appt
u get a before then

hi mela0054, hope u get gd news this month be nice to see some more BFP on here

hey dolphin1204, sorry to hear showed up again but for u this cycle

hey redshadoe0, thats not so gd the docs telling u that bt sounds like a gd sign with ur progesterone levels keep us posted

11 years ago • Post starter

Good to hear from you wilsonc! Always a waiting game with us isn't it! Sounds like your keeping busy! It is so frustrating to see so many women get wit little effort time and time again. I have a cousin who has three and it drives me nuts to be around them as she never has control of them and they are little brats. She s one who keeps on asking me when I am going to have a kid. i wanna say I wil have a child once you get control of yours! UGH!

I am for you too KLS2010! I hope that comes before you have to pay a cent! It is all overwhelming but at least you will have some answers.

mela0054 I am hoping we all have good news in two weeks too! Although I am not sure if I ovulated this month or not based on my temps. I had some ones I had to discard because of sleepless nights. The stress is getting to me a bit I think!

Well I went and saw a friends baby today that she just had on Thursday. She is one of my best friends and I love her to death and will no doubt love her son to death. It surprisingly gave me more courage to keep goin on this journey as holding him was a positive exerience for me. I held a pitty party for myself the week she told me she was pregnant. But I also had two other people tell me they were that week too. It was a rough week in Janurary! Any way... to all!

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

So, I had my first lot of blood tests done this morning - they tested E2 and P4. I'm on cycle day 24 - so I'm a little confused as to why they were doing either of these tests today. From what I have read they usually like to do P4 at 7DPO - but then never even asked me if I have any idea of when I ovulated. And the only idea of E2 levels that I can find online are for CD3.

Anyway - my results were:

E2 - 268
P4 - 7.21

I'm not real happy with the progesterone - everything I've read tells me it should be over 10, but the nurse told me this morning they want it over 3. If it was under 3 they would want me on Provera in order to get a period (WTH??? I have regular 28/29 day cycles... so AF is due in about 5 days - so why would I need to get Provera to make me have a period?)

I'm just totally confused right now. Thoughts anyone???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo