Community post

Discussion

Trying to Stave off Insanity

View Full Post

So I guess I've been here for almost and year and have more or less just used the calendar and tracking tools. Time to step out of my box so I stop feeling like I'm alone when I know I'm not.

I was crushed when AF showed up yesterday morning.
Then today we got word that our best friends who were TTC #2 have already achieved success after just a month or 2.

There is no comparison. All the bloodwork, HSG, DH's stuff has all come out perfect. Nothing is physically or hormonally an issue.

LEEPS many years ago may be a partial road block - so tomorrow I take my first Femera pill as we prepare for IUI hopefully soon.

My cycles in the last 10 months have ranged from 32 to 40 days. THe Idea of ovulating in the teen days versus the twenties seems surreal. I am hoping to make some new friends and to be able to share success and maybe learn some ways to keep my mind occupied. We are going to a wedding this coming weekend - we won't be able to be active much while away - which is a bit frustrating. But I will be hopeful.

We will achieve a BFP in 2012. I can do this without going crazy.

Thanks for letting me Babble

106 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with IUI #2 BeccaLynn! Rearranging your craft room sounds fun - good for you for thinking positive too. I have to admit that I just can't let myself do any physical baby prep - it's too upsetting for me. I think I've partly given up that it will ever happen for us. Mind you, I know exactly what I'd do and what I'd buy if/when I do get pregnant!

AFM, like bowbow, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, so at least I'm not driving myself crazy over this TWW. My DH was away from cycle day 10-15, so we missed O. BDed on the night of the 15th though so I guess there's a tiny chance (I think I O'ed on the 13 or 14th). I'm not feeling a BFP at all though. AF is due in about 4-5 days and I'm starting to get emotional so I think she's on her way. Just as well - this has been a hectic few weeks for me. I'm looking forward to things settling down soon and getting away on a trip next week.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh, BeccaLynn, that is so exciting! Yay for developing follicles and cleaned out offices! And to the rest of you ladies who feel out for the month, best wishes for this coming cycle!

AFM, I can hardly believe it, and I'm scared to even write it in case I jinx it, but I got my BFP two days ago on 10dpo. I guess i did ovulate right on or after my birthday, and I maybe will be getting the best birthday present of all! But both my mom and sister had miscarriages on their first pregnancies, so I'm staying pretty cautious right now. I'm not going to tell friends and family (except my sister) until three months, if I make it that far.

For what it is worth, I didn't feel much before my BFP. I thought I felt some twinges, but I wasn't totally sure. I was pretty pessimistic when I took that test, even though our timing was good last month. So don't interpret a lack of symptoms to mean you are out. I truly hope that my BFP is the first of many on this strand! Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Beatrice! That is amazing news! Stick little bean, stick! Congrats on your BFP - it's so great to see good news like this.

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck on your next IUI, BeccaLynn!!!
Congrats on your BFP, Beatrice!!!

11 years ago

Beatrice that is AWESOME!!! Congrats and ditto on the "Stick Little bean"

IUI is scheduled for 9:30 tomorrow morning. Follicle was up to 19.7 and the doc office did the Ovulation test today and the surge is starting.

My tummy is all butterflies right now - and amazingly enough I have not been as talkative to everyone at work. This is a good thing I think. Just stay low key and under the radar ...

11 years ago • Post starter

Oooh! August 15, that's a good luck day BeccaLynn, right in the middle of the month! Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you!

And thanks to everyone else for the congratulations. I'm still pretty cautious, as miscarriages are so common and I am so early. But I appreciate the support from my forum friends, since I'm not telling anyone else yet!

11 years ago

Okay so here's my giggle because I got to thinking after reading your post Beatrice.

I'm getting inseminated on the 15th - Middle of the Month
Which happens to be a Wednesday - Middle of the week - Also known as Hump day.
And I will find out about Labor Day if I might be in Labor in 9 months.

Okay I'm at work I should stop being silly - but then I wouldn't be being me.

Not sure if I mentioned it - my Hubby likes the idea of the Blue Nose friends - stuffed animals with blue noses and patches on them - for the nursery - because the patches mean the animals are ready for the Zombie Apocalypse... Love him - he's such a guy... *sigh*

Ooh, and Labor Day (when you'll find out if you will go into labor in nine month) is in the month of September, which is the ninth month of the year! Lots of symmetry here!

Tell your husband that he has to deal with the nightmares that your child has arising from his decoration choice, while you get a good night's sleep! Zombies, indeed!

11 years ago

Hump Day! Good luck BeccaLynn!

11 years ago

Thank you Beatrice @ the dr now. DH is making his contribution. Did not sleep a lot last night. Feels good that he could physically be here this time - last time we collected at home and I came in alone. A good month for us all!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo