Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Right you will not know you O till after. I use the clear blue digi ones with the smilie face because I cant stand wondering if its positive or not. I have enough what ifs going on ya know?! We did the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month to make sure that when you ovulate that there is sperm to conceive. Basically heres a run down of the plan. BD between CD 1-6 once. CD8 BD and do it every other day till ovulation occurs. Then BD three days in a row. Then skip a day and BD the day after. Ill let ya know if it worked... It supposedly has a success rate of 40% if you follow it 100% the first month :) Hopefully itll give me my

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

where did u hear about this sperm meets egg plan ? that sounds cute and cool..i think i'm gonna try it

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm That is the website I got it from :) I have been trying to find research on it but the best I can do is reading other forums. A lot of women are saying they got a positive the first time :)Lets hope I am one of them!

11 years ago

Nicole so when you do the Sperm Meets Egg you have to while you are on your period??

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck Nicole I hope all of yalls worked!!!!!

My period only last 4 days. You dont have to do it then but it says to BD between cd1-6 to make sure a build up of dead sperm doesnt happen. This is our first month trying this. So we will see. Last month we didnt BD till positive OPK because we were moving and stuff so I think we didnt BD enough. lol Make sense?

11 years ago

Oh ok I've got it! IS anyone else experiening AWFUL irratibilty and mood swings! Today which is 14 DPO I have turned into a raging . I just yelled at my poor husband for no reason and I am scared it's a sign of PMS =(

I'm feeling some light cramping so i think thats a sign of AF in the near future.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi I'm also new...I'm glad I found this group!

User Image

11 years ago

NOOOOOO

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo