Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together - Page 6

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 23, 2012 11:34pm

thanks for showing me the pic Emily am glad they found a great person like you to take care of them

good luck and wish you all the best either way
hope you get a

yeslin
am going to 12 DPO tomorrow and only one more day to testing
I sure hope you don't get AF tomorrow I hope the symptoms you have a pregnancy and hope you get a

Lauren
when is your AF due and did you decide when are you going to test yet ?

Kerry
how are things going with you are you feeling anything ?
and when is your AF due ?

xSharky7

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 24, 2012 1:03am

your'e welcome Sharky it's kinda like a baby but five lol I'll feed one when it's hungry pat is't back a little and put it back to sleep. then all of them will wake up and i have to hurry to feed each one of them because they get really fussy and with 5 lil puppies it gets loud lol. yay only one more day i hope you get your .

Yeslin I hope you don't see tomorrow tell her she is not welcome.

this saturday i'll try to tell you if I got a or when i test because I have to get ready to go to my husbands parents house for a cook out so if I don't get to post what the result was I will the next day.

firsttimer120

Reply by keznik » May. 24, 2012 4:13am

Hiya - AF is due Saturday.

Most of my symptoms have gone, but I have gained the bloating gassy one.....bleurh. So backache, tender BBs, very sore perky nips (tmi but may be relevant one day), major bloat and gassy (which is no fun when you work in an office with loads of other people!)

My temp went back up a little today but tbh it looks a lot like last months chart so I think AF will rear her ugly head soon.

It must be fun with the puppies Emily! Its nice to give the mothering bones a good tryout.

Hope everyone else is doing ok - kinda getting mixed up as to where people are in their cycles now lol.

keznik

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 24, 2012 6:41am

So hey ladies I think I have had implantation bleeding. I went to go tinkle and when I wiped I noticed some pink brownish watery discharge this was about 5 am. Then I just went to the bathroom again and there was more pink no brown and it looked like there was a couple of little red dots just the size of a grain of sand. I'll be tracking all day to see if it becomes AF but she isn't suppose to be here till monday. I hope it's not AF!
After I noticed it I went and lay down in my bed and I kept getting cramps like AF but not as bad. They have stopped now just a pulling sensation under my tummy also my BBs started to hurt more.

Hope you girls have a good day. !

firsttimer120

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 24, 2012 7:24am

Hey ladies I think just came it's not very heavy and really light but the bleeding just became red no more pink or brown just red. IDK about this I'm just gonna see if it gets more like or if it stops.

firsttimer120

Reply by loveflowers » May. 24, 2012 9:48am

hey good morning ladies. im 7dpo now last night i had the same bad headache & my noes was stuffy i had a temperature 2 it put me 2 bed super early last night i'm so emotional 2 crying for no reason lol. i notice i only have these symptoms at night time, today my nipples are sore & i'm bloated my back hurt as well.

Sarah i'm really waiting for the last & best possible time 2 test i think after i miss my hopefully then i'll test

firsttimer120 that's great that your doing with the puppies i have a puppy myself

to all you ladies!!

loveflowers

Reply by yeslin01 » May. 24, 2012 10:41am

Good mornign ladies firttimer we are in the same boat woke up today and was here am not a happy camper on to the next cycle i go. how are you feeling ?

sharky have ur symptons changed at 12 dpo

yeslin01

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 24, 2012 11:50am

Emily
sometimes implant ion bleeding can be red as long as it's not heavy and doesn't fell a pad especially if it's early
so yah just wait and see how it will be

yeslin
thats AF showed up her face ha am so sorry
did come like it always does or is it light this time ?

Kerry
I hope AF won't come and you will still get a
my symptoms are just mild pain or cramps on the side or in the middle and also the breasts

Lauren
I hope everything is ok and I hope what you're getting are pregnancy symptoms and am glad that you will wait until AF is due thats the best time
I hope you get a

xSharky7

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 24, 2012 11:54am

so one more day for me am going to be testing tomorrow
my periods are irregular and sometimes I have long cycles from 30 to 34 days
so my period is due next week so if it was 34 days it will be next saturday
the problem is with me I can never tell if AF is late cuz sometimes she is late for a month or 2
but I hope I get a
to all
I will test tomorrow and let you know if it was then I will have 2 more tests that I will try next week

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » May. 24, 2012 8:08pm

hey Sarah i hope you get you when testing & i hope its pregnancy symptoms i'm getting i find it strange how i only get sick at night? but

firsttimer120 & keznik ladies

loveflowers

Reply by loveflowers » May. 24, 2012 8:12pm

yeslin01 i send you in advance for next month

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 25, 2012 9:19am

so ladies I just tested it was thats ok
I guess I have to wait until next Wednesday to test again hopefully it will be then

how are things going with you guys ?

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » May. 25, 2012 10:13am

good morning ladies hope all is well

hey Sarah are you still having symptoms? b/c i am still my back is the one 2day & i still have light cramping... i hope you get when you test next week . i'll be doing my first test next week 2, can't wait!

loveflowers

Reply by yeslin01 » May. 25, 2012 10:38am

thanks loveflower for the luck in advance

Sharky its ok you still have time to get a

Firsttimer how are you feeling?

yeslin01

Reply by yeslin01 » May. 25, 2012 10:40am

Sharky came and this time it was heavier than usual pretty wierd.

yeslin01

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 25, 2012 12:13pm

sorry yeslin
thank you
I I wish you all the best on this cycle
so which cycle day are you do you know when you ovulate ?
just know it's not always your fault cuz even if you do everything right and at the right time there is only a 20% chance

Lauren
thanks you too I hope we both get a
am glad you still have cramps I hope it's pregnancy symptoms
my symptoms these days is this weird feeling in my BBs and some mid pain on my right side which comes and goes but yesterday I felt a sudden stomach cramp which was very noticeable
will be testing next friday
which day next week you will test ?

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » May. 25, 2012 12:38pm

hey Sarah i hope its pregnancy symptoms i will be doing my first test Friday 2 hope its .. with yours as well

loveflowers

Reply by keznik » May. 25, 2012 6:20pm

Nasty AF came this afternoon. Boohoo! Will try again. Should ovulate on the 8th ish. Anyone else expecting ov then?

Baby dust to Sarah and Emily and anyone waiting to test. FX'd. Xxxxxxx

Keznik

keznik

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 25, 2012 10:47pm

am so sorry kerry I wish you get it next cycle
lots of to you and just know we are here for you

xSharky7

Reply by jujubeas » May. 26, 2012 10:52am

i am about 13 dpo, first month of trying for our second pregnancy. af due tomorrow. i tested this morning and it was strange. i used an answers early test and it came up with the control line as well as a very faint horizontal line. maybe a faulty test. but my other tests have been negative also. we'll see i guess. good luck to everyone still waiting to test :)

jujubeas