Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 277 Replies | Last Page

@ Almira- Girl I hear ya'! on the same boat as u.

12 years ago

Cervix though, became firmer today.
Does anyone know what that's supposed to mean? I read a bunch of stuff but it seems contradictory.
Anyway, FACT is that AF is 2 days late now. I don't think it ever happened before, but it can also be due to several reasons.

12 years ago

@Almira- I wish I could tell about my cervix. It's different all the time and with everyone. I always read that it is not a good factor to determine early pregnancy because it changes a lot or it changes later in pregnancy. So basically every woman is different and/or it varies. I know its supposed to be high, firm and closed. I think.... but it can happen later on......

Im still waiting for AF. (14 dpo today) cd 31. I actually expected AF yesterday since my cycles were exactly 30 days, but since I've had 31 days cycles before, thats why Im still waiting for it. Another thing is that I really don't know exactly when I ovulated.. so.. I just go by my CM. Today Im dry in the outside but really creamy/white on the inside! Is it a good sign?? No spotting yet.

Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Welcome to cdtp2012

Almira, Ladysorrow68 and bahoward, I am so wishing you all a let us know as soon as you have tested.xxx

Lindsaytom: Yay so glad you found us!!!!!!

laquana: Wow girl, you lost loads well done, I have to lose a fair amount, but 1-2lbs a week will do to start me off, so far so good.xx

Elliekayejaye: Any symptoms and when are you planning on testing?

AFM - finished today as I thought she would, I am worrying slightly that my is only lasting 2 days or so and is very light has been like it for a while now hmmmmm, not sure what to think. 2 really good diet days and have managed to stay under my calories both days which is good and I am not hungry which is even better!!!! Weigh in day is friday so we will see what I have lost then if anything.

Have a good week all!!!!xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

still no sign of af so far but i am so tired i just want to go to bed but its only 3:45 pm here

12 years ago

Thanks you guys!! Yes 1-2 pounds per week is a very good start!!

Now I have a question I did some research but really couldn't find anything.

Last sunday I was 10dpo me and hubby around 1:30 am I had a drop the size of a dime of blood nothing else. Then that morning I took my temp there was a dip. Then 12dpo I started pink/with briwn spots of blood but yet very watery and slimmy like(ewww) TMI Sorry!! This ok lasted 2 days only so im just calling it as my but its not normal for me. I am on a 25day cycle and this all started day 23 of my cycle. I didn't have no pain,cramps or anything until 2nd day but yet still not normal pains I'm use to getting.

Now I'm either 17dpo or 5days after im having clear watery cm. Outside vagina is wet and also inside is wet, it's not as firm and it's closed it's also not to high but it's about med way. Along with little pinching, bubbling,twinges, and somewhat ovary pain.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean I'm ovulating soon? Any ideas...Thanks everyone

User Image User Image

12 years ago

so i caved and took a test today can see something when inverted. i also got a comment on that photo and i copied and pasted here:
17 minutes ago » TGRTW said:
NEGATIVE DUMB BITCH

12 years ago

here is the link to the hpt i took around 3:30 pm and been drinking alot of fluids before this

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test21200

12 years ago

uhhh? where is the photo? and who said that!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo