Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to you Mazie!!! That's awesome that you and our Lizzy are due on the same day!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh, I forgot to mention...my doc appointment Thursday was moved up to today because the doc would be gone. The heartbeat was 162...wink wink, Bride! And I will be finding out this little one's gender April 23!! So excited! But really I just want some peace and confirmation that it is OK and growing as it should be. Thought I'd give you guys the update!

Hey Lizzie & Mazie - not sure if you'd prefer a girl or have no preference but I just found this on babymed.com and found it interesting:

hCG levels are also higher in women carrying a female fetus when compared to women carrying a male fetus, so it is possible that the pregnancy test becomes positive later in women carrying a male fetus.

12 years ago

That is interesting, Vegas. I got my BFP very early, on CD19 at 8DPO. Guess we'll see!

I'm 8dpo, Lily and refusing to test! You guys can be our test subjects for this study! ;)

12 years ago

LIZZY so happy for you hun.. nice to woke up in the morning and found a much distinct/darker line on your test.. so excited for you.. hope we could join you soon..

Mazie congrats to you too girl..

LILY i'm also excited to know your baby's gender.. if moVegas is right that little bean is your baby girl.. keep us updated..

I am still scared to test though i am already now 14dpo.. waiting for AF to arrive anytime soon.. hope it doesn't show up.. i wanted to give DH a very good news.. keeping fingers crossed and praying a lot.. still having those symptoms which i am trying to ignore because i also felt them (as i thought) when i am PMSing..

fluff, moVegas & bride I am still with you on this.. we would still be cycle buddies.. hope we could join lily, lizzy and mazie soon..

to us all..

12 years ago

Lizzy, I would say that is actually very common to go in at 8weeks, I think people who go in earlier are one's that have had complications in the past or had m/c's and such... I am so happy for you and that is wonderful that you can't stop smiling!

Lily, That is exciting only a few weeks away from finding out the sex!

Mazie!! Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! hehe that is funny about the lady asking you that, atleast now you know it wasn't an insult now :)

Its horrible when people ask you if your pregnant and you've just put on a little fluff...

Lhen, I know your scared to test, it kinda seems like a lot of pressure this month? but we will be here with you! I think you should go ahead and test :)

I just happen to notice today on my page here it says if I conceive this cycle my estimated due date would be Jan 1st lol

12 years ago

That would be really cool, Fluff, to have a New Year's baby!!! I'm a hopin' for ya!

Lhen, I really, really hope this is it!! I can't wait to know!!!

i'll be waiting a few more days before testing ladies.. praying for a or hoping that the evil didn't show up.. i am already 14dpo & cd30..

praying for all of you ladies..

to lily, lizzy, & mazie..

12 years ago

Hi Guys!!

LHEN...girl...you are a rock!!! I already KNOW I am pregnant and I still drive myself crazy testing!!! I adore your will power and wish I had some of my own!!! I am trying not to test anymore because even tho seeing the progression is nice and comforting if the test is even a bit lighter it gets me all worried and anxious which isn't good for me or the baby!!! So I am trying to not test anymore and just enjoy the fact that I am pregnant!! This morning the line was maybe a tenth of a shade lighter and I found myself repeating Lily's mantra...tests can be varying sensitivities.

BUT one word of caution on dollar tree tests...I took my last one of those yesterday just for fun and it didn't even show a line. So they might not be the most trustworthy because my FRERs are pretty dark!!!

Besides trying not to worry myself to death I am still cramping...and last night I had some persistant pains in my upper left abdomen which I have attributed to gas and bloat and some constitpation...which sucks...LOL :) This morning I am feeling great!!!

LHEN I am dying girl!!! YOu ahve to test soon!!! Fluff...I am excited for your TWW to begin!!! Maybe we will all be right there together!! ")

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo