Community post

Discussion

Ladys let take this journey together :-) join me Please!

View Full Post

Hi ladys, I know Me and many other ladys are trying for there first child, and we all have days were we just need support from other women who are going threw the same thing, "Baby Dust To all" is my Motto!

Heres my Story, My name is Cassandra and me and my DH have been TTC for 8 months now. I have Irregular Periods, and Im on medication To help stimulate my ovarys because iv been told its a very good possibility that I have PCOS, iv never had a ultrasound to see what the cyst look like or how bad they are Yet. :-) but i will.
This month has been rough on me, My LMP was on the 1st of march, But i had 2 periods in one month lol my sec one came on the 22d it was very spotty light flow to nothing at all except when i wiped sorry (TMI) It lasted from the 22-30th, I was scarred because what I thought might be implantation was turning in to a early mc, So i took a test on the 26th to be sure and it was Indeed A BFP, Rexall Brand Thin Blue dark line, Took one the next day it was lighter then the next day still there but so so so faint. It disapeared :-(, After the spotting stoped, I started hurting on my lower right side thinking i have a cyst, wont no till Thursday, going for a blood test and to see what these sharp pains are from :-), Im not giveing up hope this month. My period was suppost to come on the 4th of april instead it came for the sec time in one month on the 22sd of march. Iv heard of women having vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy, so im testing again on the 4th, i took a clear blue digital on the 30th lol BFN im a (poasa) lol i love to pee on a stick my husband teases me about it :-). My breast are sore, there never sore ever lol!! but iv learned not to go with symptoms. My nausea went away when i started to spot.
But anyways ladys tell me your storys and lets give each other support, we can post are HPT and tweek them a bit lol have fun, talk about sex after all thats the fun part right! :-) But i understand its all so stressfull, it is, lets work together TY :-) hope you join

PRAYING4aneeding some

175 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 175 Replies | Last Page

acollier- sorry the got you, good luck this next time around, as for me my last clomid pill was yesterday, i got sick once, and haveign awful mood swings, im so mad right now at hubby, and just want to cry all the time. I hope things get better because BD starts today but dont think its going to happen thats why im upset, lol!! I DONT WANT TO MISS IT. I heard it takes 5-10 days after your last clomid pill for ovulation to work but what if it comes early i dont no. I think all this baby makin is getn to me. And hubby doesnt understand!

PRAYING4aneeding some

12 years ago • Post starter

Cass23, I do know about being mad at the husband and just want to cry. I understand completely. I have been there and done that...but then he has always been there for me through it all...sickness and health. I can't ask for a better husband than the one I already have. Hopefully this time will be a thumbs up for you. and lets have all the in the world!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

acollier ty so much your so sweet, started today yay lol :) Lets hope this will be it. Lord please send us the little healthy miracles we are hopeing for. Amen
Husband is being a lot more understanding now, i told him the meds are making me irratable and moody, lol and that i just dont want to miss it. keep me updated :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass23- husband and I will be BD this weekend and all next week..fingers crossed. Lets pray that for the both of us this is it. And we will both be getting a LOL! Let keep bringing the to us all!!!!!

I will keep you updated on everything!!! and hopefully soon we will be having a .

User Image

12 years ago

hi ladies

i had my ultrasound today (CD10) on my first cycle of Letrozole (femara), and my second month of metformin.

I have two, big, beautiful, 19mm follies! one on each side doc even said that there is a chance of having twins

my doctor instructed us to "boom-boom" this weekend and start my OPK tomorrow. and yes, he really said "boom-boom" LOL

super hopeful that at least one works out

this is the first boost we've had since learning of my pcos back in march besides dropping 15 pounds since then, and FEELING GREAT! I am now 160 lbs. (5'7") with a goal of 15 more pounds to go!

biking 8 miles twice a week, Zumba twice a week, and running 3.5 miles three times per week has done wonders for me! it's taken my mind off the stress of TTC and not to mention, helped me lose some weight in the process. i'm following a healthy whole grain and low sugar lifestyle and it's been awesome.

i am ready to BD!!!

to all of you ladies

12 years ago

hope888- I use to be 130 lbs when I was a freshman in college. Then I just went up to like 170 lbs like that...then having a boyfriend and then i got these weird headaches....I found out that it was pseudotumor cerebri....too much spinal fluid on the brain. Your brain thinks there is a brain tumor but there really isn't. So then...I dropped back down to 130 lbs, and I rode my bike 4 miles a day 7 days a week...ate one meal a day and snacked the rest of the day. I am gonna try to do that now..and right now I lost 40 lbs...so I am at 200...I have another 50-60 to lose. I am on the weight watchers diet...which is really good. I am on my feet all day long for 8 hours or longer.

Hopefully you will have success and this will be your miracle. to you!!!!

Keep me updated!!!! We got to stick together!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

All this weight loss makes me want to go run right now lol.
Iv been on metformin for almost 8 months i think, heard it works good with clomid to everyone of you girls. Im getting more and more excited hope im not disapointed this month.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Cass23...You and me both girl. I just found out that my cousin and his wife are having a baby. They only been married for 2 years now. I have been married for 5 years. You would have to understand my story for not wanting children. My sister has 4 kids and they are holy terror. She doesn't know how to make them behave whenever they go somewhere. My sister and I don't get along anyway so. She always has the excuse that she has 4 kids. I told her whose fault is that..no one elses but yours. So she won't talk to me but thats ok....I only want one child and thats all. My husband is the only child so. My husband is 31 and I will be 28. We all have to have for each other and pray one another!!!!!

for us all!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

lol thats to funny, i know people with kids like that. i want 2 hubby wants 1. A boy lol watch me have a girl or twins haha! Hubby sick so no BD tonight im sad, but its ok i dont think im ovulating just yet who knows, havent gotn my ovtests yet :( im need some now lol. Going in morning to get some from dollar tree there cheap :) DOes anyone no if the sec line has to be just as dark as the control line to detect LH, or can the sec line be light?

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Cass23, they have to be just as dark as or darker to be positive. Not lighter like the hpt. That is what I have heard anyway. And I think thats what it says on the packages as well. Sorry about the hubby...hopefully he gets better soon. Wish you luck!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo