Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 537 Replies | Last Page

back again I have been peeing all day I must have been to the ladies room at least 8 times and I hardly ever do that. I probably wont be on to report anything tomorrow im going out of town for my nieces 4th birhday party so Ill talk to you all on Monday:)

12 years ago

Hey all!

Mommy is back!

Not sure what I missed but will be sure to catch up on all responses. I had some weekend committments that preoccupied most of my time, though I did pop in momemtarily a few times. Still I'm here now, so tell mommy what yall been up to!

Now ladies which of you has been misbehaving? (immediately thinks it was Eden, though Wilson and Bauer comes to mind also. Just praying they all can't mind read!)

Imosier: Welcome to the club my dear, so glad to have you onboard. Previously there was 5, but now standing before I have 6 beautiful ladies, all in the running to be CTP next expectant mommy! And my first will be handed to... (in my best Tyra Banks voice from ANTM!)

Well today I'm 5dpo! Yayeee! I know its fairly early to identify preg symptoms but these are what I've been experiencing.

CM everyday barring today (unusual in that I OV Wed, but still had CM until yesterday)
Gassy/windy periodically - maybe because I go long periods without eating - which gives me gas (I think)
Woke up gasing up the bed lastnight with hungry gripes and mild cramps. I very nearly went and eat something as I had all these twiches and gripes going on in my tummy. Made it though the night ok.
Had intergestion few nights ago, not sure why.
My tummy is still fairly bloated, considering my period isnt due yet should be this high already.

Can't think of much else, as I've been feeling pretty ok for most part. Are you laides experiencing any obvious symptoms yet?

12 years ago • Post starter

ROLL CALL: *UPDATE* 19/3/2012

1week to go and we'd have all tested ladies!
Steph: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 26/3
Eden: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 30/3
Bauer: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: ??/3
Wilson: OV Date: 15/3 4DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
Siobhan: OV Date: 15/3 4DPO Test Date ??/3 AF Due Date 29/3
Imosier: OV Date: 13/3 6DPO: Test Date: ??/3 AF Due Date: 27/3

Siobhan and Imosier: let me have your expectant test date please. We're hoping to make a pack/group up and test together. So maybe the early AF due dates together, then the later AF due dates togther. Are you ladies ok with that?
Bauer: When is AF due sweetie?
Eden: Are you sure you wanna test on the 24 if AF is due on the 30 hon? Mightn't that be too early? I could do it on the 25 if you want, we could group up then?

Hello and good afternoon!
still no sign of which is great because just 3 months ago I had an 18 day cycle. Last month was 27 days so I'm hoping to be in that ball park this month or not at all would be nice too .
5dpo symptoms:
Over the weekend I have urinated LOTS and LOTS I think its still way to early for that, maybe the wine makes me pee?
Lots of creamy CM, enough for a panty liner started last night.
I'm super tired too but that might be because my Dear Scarlett woke me up at 4 in the morning Saturday night and it took me almost 2 hours to get her back to sleep. Normal sleep last night tho, broken but certainly not up for almost 2 hours in the middle of the night.
High BBT although my BBT is all over the place it is at 98.8 which seems uncommonly high.
cramping yesterday

Im still really optimistic is going too slow

12 years ago

Bauer:

LMAO!!! ROTF!!! Girl that's a story and a half! >>>They kept treating me like if I got out of bed even to mess with the tv Id be likemone of those girls on "I didnt know I was pregnant" and my baby would just fall out<<< Like seriously??? Woow! You'll have plenty of stories to tell your daughter when she gets older. I know my mom did! I appreciate better now, why you'd prefer to have a home delivery at the birth of your next baby. Intersting that you should metion the vits growing your nails as I've been pretty impressed with the growth of mines lately but never stopped for a moment and think it could be all the vits I'm taking glad to know now though.

Oh so you are in the South like me? Yeah GA's been getting warm, we'll be in the 80ies over the next few days. Much better weather than the cold cold temperatures of London England. Can't say I miss that part of my home at all.

PS - Not sure I could duplicate your 2weeks antics with your first child lol, but I did drink a drop of wine few nights ago, so hope to see the results of it in a few days.

Wilson:
Nice try at trying to keep busy by cleaning and recleaning the house! I have to admit trying real hard myself to not get fixated on this tww, but I haven't been that successful at it. I did the same thing few cycles in the past and was so disappointed to get bfn tha I promised not to do it again. Oh well lets hope I keep sane till the end of this week...at least!

lool lool at us pushing buggies that church! Your funny! Just the image alone makes me crack up!

Bauer:
Loving your symptoms report, thanks for the update. I think now we've crossed over into 5dpo our symptoms shoud start kicking...I hope! My cycles were pretty short also, normally 21-23. The last few cycles have magically jumped up to 25days, so I'm hoping it stays that way.

Imosier:
Your due date would be the same as mines! Wouldn't that be awesome! So you're a Christmas eve baby huh? Funny as I'm a Christmas conception, but born exactly 9months later. Would've loved a spring/summer baby by both my hubby and I are autumn babies, but really dont' matter. Just having one is all we want.

Question to all:

Is anyone fixated on a particular sex (Bauer I know you desire a boy) or season for having a baby ie winter, summer, spring or fall?

I desire a girl frist, as my husband has two brothers, and both has boys one is expecting a new baby summer and it's a boy. Would love for us to have the frist girl amongst them but also for his mother to have a grandaughter. Somehow I kinda think we're having a boy first, too many dreams confirm that. As for the season...I happened to read elsewhere that alot of parents preferred having babies in the summer because they were able to be out and about with their new baby in the warm weather over having a winter baby and having to be locked away for 3months or more before being able to do out dooor activities with their babies. Does anyone concurr with these thoughts? If so please share....

Stephanie

Hey Eden! How is it in sunny Trinidad today? I missed you you over the weekend, so here's a big fat for yah!

Wow! Your DH has a huge family! Are you sure getting a "truckload" of your own is a bright idea Just messing with you girl. As for your mommy having only you girls of 5, I hope you feel blessed to know you were meant to be here, especially after you had 3sibs that didn't live

Oh yeah I love my god-kids. Only "laid into" one the other day, after calling him for his birthday (he turned 13) and his grandma was telling me how he was misbehaving. I got him back on the phone (after speaking to him first when I called) then gave him the 3rd degree about his behaviour! He was ever so timid and quiet and seem like he can't even mash an ant! I was like your grandma is solely responsible for you (his mom passed away 1day after childbirth - yes 1day after giving birth to his sister 6yrs ago she was still in the hospitial- we went to high school together) and so I don't want to hear you are giving her trouble. As if I do, I will take the next flight and come and give you a good ass whooping! Poor thing, not sure he beleived me, still I tried to make it convincing. He's very precious, I'm sure he'll grow to a studious young man.

I just found out yesterday that my husbands cousin just had a baby boy! (big 10lbs)Finally the pressure is off me to have a boy. My husband was obviously jealous he kept making offhand comments about his cousins boy would be gay so he was going to keep trying to put a baby in me. He gives me so many mixed signals one day its we cant afford any more kids the next its that. as for seasons My dds birthday is Jan 7 and my Sd bday is Feb 9 so I guess i would prefer not having babies in those months just so I can afford their birthday parties and gifts but its not that important.

12 years ago

hi guys! :) I'm 5dpo on 20th march 2012. AF due on 27th march. suspected O' day was on 15th.
BDed on 14th & 16th. not really TTC but let see how it goes! :D

User Image

12 years ago

Beauer:
at your DH re his cousin's baby. Whew! Glad you're no longer under the limelight! So you don't testify to winter baby's theory of being locked away till winter passes? I guesss it depends on what part of the world you are. Maybe those women faces bab winters where they are. I know for sure GA had a very warm winter this year, which accordng reports it's not ordinarily the case. Yet in the UK there were facing artic weather conditions which was horrendous for many (winter last from Nov-March out). Still I'm happy to be in warmer weathers.

AlexaR:
Welcome to the club! Great to have someone else joining our March conception babies You took us up to the beautiful number 7 which is the number of perfection and completeness, so lets see if it will be 7 outta 7 amongst us!

Will repost update momentarily....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo