Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Melissa - What is happening to you is just not fair! Please keep the updates coming. I am so sad and worried for you!

12 years ago

Melissa: I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and hope that the u/s will give you answers. FX that it's nothing serious! Hang in there! Please update us when you can.

12 years ago

melissa - I am with the other girls, praying tomorrow gives you a peace of mind of what is going on that it wont be serious.

AFM - sore throat city. Boo! But on a high note I am down 14lbs now. Only 3 more until I am considered 'overweight' instead of obese. I have pics from the 5k on my blog. And other great news...I have no clue what cd I am and it feels liberating. ALSO I think I passed my nursing exam today with flying colors compared to my other tests LOL. Yay!

Shea - I forgot to say thank you for your kind words about my blog :-) I love writing.

I know have a family blog and my ttc blog. =) Did I mention I love writing? =P

If anyone wants link to my family blog let me know and I will message it to you. Or if you wanted to be friends on facebook let me know and you can access it from there.

Night ladies I have studying, house work, and grocery shopping to do.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Melissa- The woman body can really do some crazy things sometimes. Will say a very special prayer for you tonight. I hope your bronchitis goes away very soon. Sometimes when it rains it really does pour. Good thing tomorrow is Thursday and you finally get to go to your ultrasound to get some answers. I hope it all goes well. Will be thinking about you.

Jessh- That is great news! Yaay for passing the test! Keep up the good work :). I am so happy for you. Where do you write your blogs? I have always wanted to start one but I never do.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat - I write on blogger.com it is linked with a google account. All of the websites on there are ________.blogspot.com You should start one :-)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess- I should...thank you.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Melissa - how you doing? When us your u/s? FX for you hun.

Jess - hows it going? Congratulations on your exam and weight loss well done. I seriously need to loose weight. Got a mountain bike and going to start bike riding so hoping it does something.

AFM - not thinking about anything this month just trying to enjoy myself and hope that im so relaxed a miricale happens

Ive been called selfish because i have a DD and wanting a child with my husband. That really hurt. Yes I have a child from a previous relationship that was a horrible relationship and the only good thing is my DD. now im married to a lovely and cariny guy who has taken on my DD as his own and she calls him Dad. So why shouldnt I beable to have or want a child with him. It really really upset me. I am not a selfish person and will put everyone before myself.

12 years ago

Karen - thank you! You can lose weight if you put your mind to it :-) Also, you are not selfish for wanting another child. How is that selfish? Especially for the reasons you have stated. Keep you chin up girl, and remember they are not the ones walking through this time. You are strong and you will make it through with or without their support <3

I went to bed a little over 4 hrs ago and woke up basically choaking on drainage, and then going into a coughing fit. I just want it to go away!! I am going to have to go to family doctor bc voice is still mia and I am suppose to work this weekend. How I am supposed to work with the elderly who are hard of hearing when all I can do is whisper? And to top that off, with my immune system obviously already impaired and them having colds I don't want to catch something worse or compound on what I alrwady have. Ugh =( This sucks.

ALSO Please keep my dad in your prayers around the time of my bfp then miscarriage he got heart surgery. The incision is healing properly but he has developed two blood clots in his left lung and possibly another in his leg. He is currently in hospital under observation and on blood thinners. Will update when I get more info.

12 years ago

Melissa- Thinking about you.

Jessh- Am so sorry hour dad had to have heart surgery. I will pray that he recovers well. Nothing harder that seeing someone you love suffer. Big hugs Jess and I hope that you get well really soon. I am sure you don't want to miss work but talking might make it worse maybe?

Kraken- I don't know who said that to you but you are not selfish at all. You want to have another baby and this time with the man you love so deeply. Nothing selfish about that. Some people really don't understand what it feels like to struggle while ttc. Hugs Kraken and please ignore that statement.

User Image

12 years ago

Karen - I agree with the other girls. The person that said that to you is an idiot. You are not selfish!

Jess - Congrats hun on ALL your accomplishments! You are amazing! I'm sorry about being sick and about your dad's condition. I am keeping both of you in my thoughts. I also wanted to say that I hope you don't feel neglected regarding your recent m/c. I kind of feel like with Melissa's situation STILL going on we have given her all the attention b/c we are scared for her health. I haven't really supported your loss as much as I should have. I just wanted to tell you that I DO grieve for you and wish for a happy healthy STICKY pregnancy for you in the near future. You just seem so well adjusted these days its easy to forget that you still need and deserve love and support!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo