Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 187 Replies | Last Page

bug- im so sorry. my df only has 4mil so i know the pain. but he got me pregnant once so it is possible. you only need one. big hugs.

bumble- i saw that thread but i didn't creep her.she's just trying for attention and we keep giving it to her. its time to just ignore people like that and go about our business. they're trying to hurt us and we can't let them. we get hurt enough ttc.

aroma- they're, unfortunately, not going to go away. they feed on sympathy and hurting people.

krunchie- thank you for reporting her. we don't need that type of negativity here. who has the balls to come on to a ttc site where people are hurting and struggling and attacks them by posting things like that. that's honestly ridiculous.

faith- i know! you can't be that scared about being pregnant if you planned for it by bbting and opking. people are sick. why would they want to mess with us, is my quesetion. we're perfectly peaceful. i dont take too kindly to being fucked with.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

my rant for today- i feel like i have no support other than you ladies. df doesn't think im pregnant and gets grumpy every time i mention pregnancy tests. i know my last test was negative- you don't have to remind me every five seconds. sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Snow - Ugh, I hate that, why cant dh's just be supportive?? it's our body if anyone were to know if we were pregnant it would be us! Thats so harsh that he has to dash your hopes like that. I know he probably just doesnt want to get his hopes up after a -hpt, but really... you prove him wrong!

Bug - Oh sweetie I am so sorry! I cant even imagine how you must be feeling right now! Sending lots of and 's your way... hopefully the urologist will have something positive to say.

bumble - I posted on that chicks site telling her she wont find any support here and sharing a link to a "unplanned pregancy" forum that I looked up in about 2 seconds.

Faith/Katie/Kristine - It makes me ill to think that there are people on her screwing with us.... but I totally believe it! Some people are sick!!

Kristine - I hope you're wrong about af being on her way!!

AFM - I think af is finally gone! Bout time!! Dh and bd'd already. And apparently I am going out drinking tomorrow night. Hope it actually works out this time.

My rant for the day has nothing to do with ttc... it's to do with this weather!! We have had a BEAUTIFUL winter so far, very mild for us, but then suddenly NOW we're getting snow!! What the heck is that about?? IT'S MARCH!! Was gonna go out shopping this afternoon but I wouldve had to shovel the driveway.... too lazy.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Snow - Ugh, I hate that, why cant dh's just be supportive?? it's our body if anyone were to know if we were pregnant it would be us! Thats so harsh that he has to dash your hopes like that. I know he probably just doesnt want to get his hopes up after a -hpt, but really... you prove him wrong!

Bug - Oh sweetie I am so sorry! I cant even imagine how you must be feeling right now! Sending lots of and 's your way... hopefully the urologist will have something positive to say.

bumble - I posted on that chicks site telling her she wont find any support here and sharing a link to a "unplanned pregancy" forum that I looked up in about 2 seconds.

Faith/Katie/Kristine - It makes me ill to think that there are people on her screwing with us.... but I totally believe it! Some people are sick!!

Kristine - I hope you're wrong about af being on her way!!

AFM - I think af is finally gone! Bout time!! Dh and bd'd already. And apparently I am going out drinking tomorrow night. Hope it actually works out this time.

My rant for the day has nothing to do with ttc... it's to do with this weather!! We have had a BEAUTIFUL winter so far, very mild for us, but then suddenly NOW we're getting snow!! What the heck is that about?? IT'S MARCH!! Was gonna go out shopping this afternoon but I wouldve had to shovel the driveway.... too lazy.

Joy

awe bugs im very sorry to hear that but just remember sweety it only takes on of those guys to get to the egg. lots of hugs to you..

afm god im so braindead today that i can't remember anybody elses rants on here sorry guys its one of those days.. im for sure out this month bitchier than hell right now and all pms symptoms are the same.. who was i kidding to think i would get preggers after all this shit, um yup me i had that little thing called hope come back and i hate it,i hate getting all oh i must be pregnant i have this symptom, or oh that symptom is new i fucking give up... how do you turn your brain off everymonth.. i wanna switch behind my ear to flip when it comes to this time..

12 years ago

Kristine - Aw sweetie Im sorry mother nature is sending you signs of af She's an evil one! I really hope she doesnt show, especially now that you have finally O'd!!

well im gonna say i definatly oed last week but af is on her way.. starting to feel the normal cramps the week before af due to the endo, booooooooooooooo!!!!!!! sooo bloated today too. my rant is why do i have to be so intuned with my body now.. everything leading up to af is so dam obvious for me which in turn makes me obsess way more than ususal. why did i have to learn all these signs why couldn't i be dumb and not know anything..and this morning i found a BIG glob of stciky cm when i went to the bathroom,so wtf is that i o last sunday and sticky cm today, um your a little late!!!! get your b.s. together cycle and get back on track please you are driving me crazy...

12 years ago

Df has a son from a previous relationship. The son was gonna take df to a movie today so df cancelled his plans with his best friend. Then the sons mother cancelled the movie date and took the soon to dfs best friends place instead. Now the best friend is calling df an unfit father who doesn't know how lucky he is. DF is heartbroken and beyond mad. I'm irate. Who would do such a thing and play such a twisted game with my df? It's just sick!

Also my AF hasn't showed yet but I'm getting negative tests leading me to believe that hcg doesn't show in my urine. Which is possible. It's crazy. Why can't things just be easy?! Why can't I just get a positive test and be done with it. But nooo I have to stress over it and go for a blood test instead. There's no sign of AF. No cramps nothing. Just sore boobs. My boobs never hurt before AF. They never hurt in general. Why are they hurting now? Why can't ttc be easy for all of us? Why does it have to be so hard! Sigh.

12 years ago

Hello Ladies

Aroma - sorry about all the symptoms, hopefully that means something good is happening, but if af shows at least your not in limbo anymore.

Snowwhite - Sorry you dont know whats going on. Having af late with bfns is the worst! Hope you get some good news soon. The mother of your df's son sounds like a total freakin Jerk! Why are people like that so evil?

My Rant - I seriously am sick of ttc in general. Starting to just hate it. Hate timed bd, opks, 2ww, hpts. I hate the emotional roller coaster, hate having hope month after month that is just crushed under the sobering realization that I'm not pregnant again.

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Quoth, I feel the same way. The whole frikkin thing pisses me off. And if I didn't want a baby so badly I would give up. But then the stupid universe that throws all this bad shit our way will have won and I just can have that. So I continue torturing myself and ride the rollercoaster again hoping that THIS time it works!

My rant today actually happened yesterday. While on my way to school (about an hour drive) not even 5 minutes out of my city and some jackwagon in a semi truck with a 30 foot flatbed trailer side swiped me. I think I am still in shock that it happened but really? How does one who is driving such a big truck NOT look completely before trying to merge to the right lane? So now I have to deal with his insurance and get a rental car plus the body shop already told me I am going to need two new doors. The drivers door wont open at all and the back drivers side door opens maybe an inch. So frustrating! Thankfully I didn't get injured but called DH right away to come rescue me because I was so scared. After getting there and seeing I was ok (He though I was dying based on how I sounded on the phone) he jokingly said "Hey, maybe the jolt made you pregnant!" I had to laugh because I literally probably o'd yesterday or today so it was funny to me that he would think that way in that situation.

But on a plus side, I won that contest CTP was having! I actually deleted the email from my junk mail and randomly decided to look at the contest page to see who the winner was! When I saw Alicia M. I was like NO WAY! I had to dig the email out of my trash! Thankfully it wasn't gone forever! So Hopefully our luck is turning! Luck O The Irish? LOL

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo