Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Wahoo!!!!! I'm loving all you guys already, We can't give up yet and we won't. My motto is it ain't over until I have been declared menopausal by my dr...

13 years ago

Alright girls...most of us are right about there (or already there)...it is time to start lol! I officially start my opk's tomorrow (wish me luck because this will be my first cycle using them). I have already warned the hubby to eat his Wheaties because he is going to be a busy man this week, lol. It would have been so much better for us if the "right time" would have been this past week because we have been off work for the holidays since December 23 and go back tomorrow. Here's to a whole bunch of in about two in a half weeks for all of us

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I just adore all the positivity that permeates through all you wonderful women! As I said in the start of the thread, lets try and be the first thread to hit all In the New Year! I think we can do it. The key is to BD pretty much through our entire cycle..

I do have to admit something I am struggling with. Hubby and I go to the Riviera Maya in Mexico in May. Literally 4 months from today. Do I TTC or do I wait!? I would LOVE to have margaritas and get my skinny on for the next 4 months, but I also really want a baby and know if I do get pregnant, that my little gift is more important than margaritas and the vacation will still be wonderful...even if I'll be with my younger brother and his blonde bombshell big boobed barbie girlfriend.. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Help. What would YOU do!?

Honest opinions only..lmao.

13 years ago

My girlfriend at work is also thinking about ttc (#4, omg) soon. They are going to Florida in July so they are timing it so she is not big and miserable in the Florida heat. I am telling you what, a little baby bump can look really cute in a bikini and you can wear it proudly! Even better, your bobs may be bigger than hers by then (take THAT Barbie doll! haha)!!!!! Besides, you may not be allowed to have your own magarita, but you can taste someone else's haha. Authentic Mexican food is probably awesome preggers food as well. There are good points and there are bad points to the whole thing. I think you should go for it and wear the baby bump proudly, but that is only my opinion. You have to do what is best for you.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Here's a plan.. why dont you work off the weight but still TTC this way in May if you for some strange reason you don't get preggers by then you'll be completely relaxed, enjoying Margaritas and.. though I'm not into these cliches perhaps if you aren't as worried about it - it'll happen!

13 years ago

GIVE UP lol I have been at this way to long to give up... I finally got a bfp in june of 2010 it did not end well sadly but now I am even more determined lol. I will never give up completely.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Yep, you gals are right!! Besides, vacation only lasts a week..I have had more than enough margaritas during my lifetime and there will always be another Mexico. Besides, I will still have an awesome baby in my belly when I come home, right? :)

Okay, I'll keep at it. Ill STILL workout and such in the meantime. Besides when your pregnant can't you continue to do elliptical and such!? That's all i really do. Now I'm jinxing myself and watch, I won't be preggers by the trip.. Ha ha..

Okay, my game is back ON! I'm CD 7 and should be gearing up to use the rest of my OPK's soon. I usually surge around CD 11.

13 years ago

Hi Lady's,
I hope you don't mind if I join in. I had AF the 19th. So just before Christmas. I was really sad but I had a feeling that was going to be the case. I had no symptoms at all. We have been trying since September with no charting or timing anything.

This time I am charting, using OPK's and Tracking temp. Lets hope this works!!!!

Hoping for BFP's for everyone this year.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

May I join the party?

This is my second month TTC. The 2WW is almost too much to handle! I get excited if I have a twinge in my toe. Not that bad, but close.

We are not tracking temps or using OPK's, just a calendar app and making sure we BD everyday it says I have the possibility of being fertile.

I am having pain/throbbing in my left ovary region. Makes me excited! My period is not really regular so I am guessing I O at some point during the fertile time on this calendar?

I am happy to celebrate all of our BFP's this month!

13 years ago

Hello totally random and for the post above me.. If you have irregular periods i think u should try opks they really help and usually if u have off periods you wont ovulate like normal. you probably still will just not at the time the calander says..

Not being pushy or anything just trying to help you can get opks pretty cheap online. Good Luck and Baby Dust to all.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo