Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone - so I tested again this morning and another . I guess I am just being hopeful. DH was also really hopeful, this morning he asked me if we still got a chance this month. He was disappointed when I said that I can feel will be showing in the next couple do days. I go through this each month.

This is the time I don't want a red gift for V-day.

I ordered fertilitea last night, it should get here by Wednesday. I will be trying this tea this month . I've heard good things about it so I will let you know.

Nancy

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Thanks efuabarimah, I'll try, same 2 u!

Oh, novah sorry to hear that . I know how u feel. I think its soo horrible when i see the look on my DH's face after a negative HPT.. its soo heartwrenching

I hope that this fertilitea works wonders for you! Please keep me posted

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Well, sowed her ugly face today. We'll be trying for a Thanksgiving. Baby

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Novah2012...so very sorry and pulling for you with the thanksgiving baby ...all the best as we get ready for the next 2ww.

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome eden23 and Novah2012. Thank you for joining in.

Eden23 - I hope you get a BFP soon.

Novah2012 - I'm sorry the witch showed up. for this cycle.

Snowwhite and waiting4bfp - are guys still with us? How are you feeling?

efuabarimah - I'm still hanging in there... how are you? Keeping your spirit lifted?

I am on CD 7 and looking forward to seeing when I will ovulate:) I'm starting acupuncture today. We'll see

to all!!!!!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kimasha
I'm still here. On CD 5 and also waiting to ovulate. Probably another week for me. I'm taking prenatals and EPO. I really want to try hard not to think about everything this month.....hahaha. I know that's a joke but I still want to try. Anyway hope all is well with you and all the ladies on here. We really need some BFPs this time to keep our spirits up. Take care and I'll be around again after I ovulate.

12 years ago

Yep, we really need some this month.

I got my fertilitea today and I already had my first cup... this works for me.

CD2 for me....looking forward to O day!

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

is no fun

all you ladies are waiting to ovulate, I hope it happens on god's time and you all have a strong ovulation!

Novah, on the thanksgiving baby! I'm praying for you all . I really hope that there are gonna be a lot of bfp's on this thread soon.

As for me, I'm on cd26, and 7dpo, I hope . the 2ww is slowly coming to and end for me, with almost no symptoms

big to you gals

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi ladies,
Always refreshing to come on here and hear from y'all. Thanks for all the loving support through the AF times and as we all wait to O...
Eden23: Wishing you that BFP. keep the faith:)
Kimasha: Great to hear from you, all the best. Hope the acupuncture works wonders. I'm taking epo and baby asprin and keeping my spirits LIFTED!
Greetings to Snowwhite, waiting4bfp, Novah...God willing we ALL bring in the BFPs to shake things up around here...
to all.

User Image

12 years ago

Keep us posted Eden 23

My acupuncture was very relaxing. She told me that she would focus on balance for that session because I was on the tail end of AF. I loved it.... she also stated that because I want to conceive naturally ( without the aid of IVF or IUI) that she would start me on some herbs. I have two appts next week... keeping my fingers crossed. Let the begin!!!! lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo