Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Kerzie, thanks soo much hope all is going n well with you.

Well I haven't been doing much symptom spotting this week I haven't been with it. I got terrible news on Tuesday that my cousin passed away he was soo young and it was a total shock to the whole family. He was 35 with a wife and 9 yr old daughter. Funeral is on Saturday . Af is due next fri so will keep you all posted.

Baby dust to you all and live life to the fullest xx

7 years ago

shazza, so sorry for your loss. What a shock! His poor daughter. My husband lost his father when he was only 10, and it affected him a lot. He grew up much faster.

Hi Kerzie, hope the pregnancy is going well!

Hello all! Just saying hi - I'm from Virginia, so East Coast girl. I'm on CD23 and I think it's the first time in my life I've been excited for my period to start. I just want to start trying again!!

Sex is great when you aren't TTC, but when you are allergic to pretty much all forms of BC, and the Dr. says, "Don't Get Pregnant This Cycle", all you want to do is get pregnant this cycle. We've been pretty creative, but DH is a stickler for listening to Drs so he won't break any rules and have anything close to intercourse - even though we're well past my fertile time, and it's not like we've gotten pregnant for the last two years....

Can't wait to BD again with a purpose! Can't tell DH that though - it's super unsexy. He thinks I only want him for his sperm.

Hope all is well!

Amarah - can't wait to see if you're testing yet. Sounds like you're the first one this month... for !

7 years ago

Calvingirl, BD with a purpose lol .....My husband is from Virginia; we lived there for a while. Hoping AF won't play hide and seek so you can start your next cycle - full of purpose !
I hope everyone is ok. Ultrasound went well; lining already at .8 after only one week of estrogen. This makes me happy. The embryo transfer will most likely take place on Feb 1. More supplements until then :)

7 years ago

Shazza so sorry for your loss.

Calvingirl your post made me laugh.

Cd22 and AF arrived earlier than I expected. So either I ovulated early or had a short luteal phase. Going to use the baking soda cleanse next go round.
Kerzie did you have a short cycle before you got your BFP?

7 years ago

Thanks Calvingirl and yes sex is better when your not trying ttc lol have no added pressure on you and now you do. As women sometimes I think we got the wrong end of the deal lol af most of your life and then we have to try and
Get pregnant and then give birth lol.

Thanks 39 and sorry to hear af arrived also prob stupid question but what is the baking soda cleanse?

Well yesterday I got really bad back pain and put it down to the way I was sleeping, but I have it again this morning and it really affected my sleep last night it feels all stiff never had anything like it before. Also got light brown watery discharge when I wiped this morning too. So here's hoping won't know till next Friday tho.

Good luck everyone

7 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Been TTC since November when we got married. My DH just turned 41 and I'll be 38 soon. Because of our age we wanted to try right away. Ive learned a lot in checking BBT, CM, and Cervical position. Was hoping for positive but alas AF started late last night. Short cycle this round. We've got one more month and then we have an apt with my normal Dr. Middle of August to see next steps if pregnancy doesn't occur. I can't believe how hard the process is emotionally. The anticipation and such and then the let down. I wish I had the upbeat attitude of my DH. His text last night, he works nights, (I'm sorry ma'am. We will just keep trying).

Oh... I'm in Minnesota.

7 years ago

Hello Everyone!
We are TTC again! This is my first cycle, started on Christmas Day 2016 and I am currently 12dpo! I am really trying to make it thru the TWW, and I'm almost done but it has been soooo hard! And the last two days are already dragging by! AF is due Sunday and I just want to know! If not this cycle, hopefully next cycle. I just had my Nexplanon implant removed on December 23rd, so it only took two days for AF to come and I know I ovulated on the 9th, and pretty sure I had ovulation bleeding then, and hoping I had implantation bleeding on the 16th and 17th, it was very very light pink and my CP is just now lower, firmer, and closed. I'm kind of confused. I don't know what it's supposed to be like before a period comes or if you're pregnant around the time your period is due! I've always just stopped BC and waited, never invested too much time or emotion into it so I wasn't disappointed or sad over it if it didn't happen. And it usually happened no problem. IDK if it's because I am so invested that it seems like it won't work out or just nerves or fear. I don't know! BABY DUST TO ALL!

Wife to Matt 11/13/15 Stepmom to Kaylea 04/19/06 and Keifer 05/03/13 Naviyah 8/9/10 Jazzlynn 03/30/12 Samuel 12/31/15 TTC #4 2017

7 years ago

@Kerzie @calvingirl I tested this morning with smu (I work in health care and was able to grab a few free pregnancy tests) and it was a BFN. I thought I could see a shadow of a line...but it's probably just wishful thinking. I have been really bummed about it actually. I'd be 13 or 14 DPO...CD27...so I was thinking if I was pregnant...It would show a line of some kind, right? AF is sue for me on sunday...I am like clock work so I should know by then for sure.

I do "feel" pregnant though... I reallllllly hope so...and I hope all of you get your as well.

I love reading all of your posts! They keep me going!

User image

7 years ago

@Ieist I totally hear you about this being so emotional! Never thought it would be! My hubby works out of town...it's hard when I know im about to O and he isn't around. :( This month though he was home durning my entire fertile week...but we didn't BD as much as I would have liked. I find the pressure to perform sometimes takes the excitement out of it...it's not as "fun" anymore and that is sad...I wish I could be so relaxed, but like you I am in my 30's and I feel like my clock is ticking and there is more pressure... wish I could just RELAX. lol

User image

7 years ago

@amarah

I totally hear ya. It'd be nice to relax, but wowza. ... my DH seems so not like the typical guy. He isn't a very physical man which just shocked me out of my boots. So, when it's that perfect fertial week, boy, things change, so it doesn't make a difference when trying for a babe instead of just connecting. Not sure how to get around that one...

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo