Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 244 Replies | Last Page

I took another test today... what do you think? I have tried to copy the link here... let me know if it works.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=620049

-Alaska

7 years ago • Post starter

We do the the craziest stuff to get our babies! It's the start of being a mother and all the craziness that comes with it! I can't wait for it!

Alaska, you've got soo much time still honey, don't get too disvouraged!

Mollsk any spotting or just cramps? I read a lot of women get those before their bfp, you never know!

Anything to update ash??

Afm..I'm out this cycle : ( 14dpo and I started spotting red, pink.and a little brown. My cramps have subsided though. I'm sure the witch will be here tomorrow. Also bfn on 10mui ic. We're really bummed.

If I ovulated later (my ewcm came two days after my peak result and I still got positive opks, but I felt cramping on the day after the peak so who knows) then I'd only be 12dpo. But still the red spotting tells me I'm out.

Fx for you all!! Please keep updating!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Alaska im all about honesty. I do not see a a 'cross' line. its still early. so be open.

Im just having cramps, no spotting.
I sure hope its positive.

I usually get tender breast before AF, and I got nothing this month. so who knows!...just waiting for my Aunt...ahaha.

I have been super occupied by my daughters Christmas play that has took up most of my time with thinking a lot about AF and cramping and even eating...its so hectic, however I test every morning and its always a BFN since 10dpo and today im 15 dpo.

ash? how are you?

Hope...moving to September...what are you going to do different this month to try to get a sticky egg?

7 years ago

Hey all!
12dpo. Still waiting on AF - she is set to arrive tomorrow. Took a test yesterday midday, it was negative. I'm still having a super nose and sore, tingly boobs. Otherwise though, I just don't feel pregnant. I'm going to try not to test anymore because I get too sad to see bfns. The only thing I'm holding onto is that I haven't yet started cramping, which usually precedes AF by about 24hrs.

Hope, sorry about your spotting :( next month is your for sure! Are you planning to try anything different than what you did this month?

Mollsk, hoping those cramps aren't necessarily for the worse. It ain't over til that bitch shows!!!! :) keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Alaska, I haven't had a chance to look at your test yet BUT it is still so early for you, so don't be too hard on yourself if they're still leaning negative at this point. You've got time :)

Take care everyone!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Thanks for the sweet words girls, AF is most definitely here.. she's out of control to be honest. Tmi sorry... but cramps aren't raging yet surprisingly. . usually they're aweful.

Mollsk, no spotting is a good sign, cramping can be normal in early pregnancy. . Something about your uterus stretching to accommodate a baby; read it on another forum... my fingers are crossed for you. And yay a Christmas play, I can't wait for that stuff.. I'm a crocheter and a little crafty so I'm all about those things!

Alaska I'm not sure if a see the cross either, I'm sorry dear. . You've got time though for sure!!

Ash I'm sorry to hear about the bfn, I had to stop testing at 11dpo as I was getting too sad. AF showed today so I'm back to cd1 but your not out yet! Fx

Afm... this cycle I think I'm going to use the clear blue advanced again and the opks. But I'm not going to focus on any specific days, just bd everyother so we dont bdeplete his swimmers... he's excited about the bding part lol and keeps asking for everyday! I told him we can't wear it out, it's gotta be fun too! I might temp, but it's hard bc I am always restless and my honey is always warm, so might not be too accurate.My question to you ladies is about the clearblue advanced and the opks. CBA said only fmu, opks suggest it but some women test more thought the day. I think that's how last cycle went ary. Afternoon opk was positive after a low CBA then i retested CBA that afternoon again and it went to peak. I don't think it was right. Soo any advice. When to use what?? Thanks in advance : )

Next cycle is going to be the one ladies!!

7 years ago

Total just realized the CBA Im using is an ovulation predictor not a fertility moniter.....doh!. Any idea what the peak result means then. I thought it meant ovulation next 24 to 48 hours. I had cramping the following day after peak result (got in afternoon) I didn't get ewcm till two days later though.sorry I'm so confsuing. Last cycle was my first time using anything

7 years ago

oh gosh...im trying to stay positive and not think im out!

this time, I did not do OPK, next cycle I will.

im super bad at tempting..so I wont be doing that.

THIS cycle tho, I did eat pinapple and pineapple core for a few days when I was ovulating and supposed to implant and when we BD, I used preseed.
we BD everyother day until day of ovulation. im swaying towards a girl so im loosely following shetles method because end of the day we do not care, we just want a healthy and happy baby, this will be our first child.

SO GOOD LUCK GIRLS>

im still sitting here, towards end of the day with no AF, and my AF is ALWAYS ONTIME. even when im ultra stress. she is a timely gal. So I just keep getting these BFN, I will test tmmw, because that is who I am POAS addict!

I will message you girls tmmw with the outcome and my status.

7 years ago

Hi Gals,
How are you all today? I tested again twice... and i got two faint positives... but with clear blue plus... and I know those are known for false positives. I tested on my internet cheapies, but nothing... argh and a generic degital but it said negative. Today the CBplus test is darker than last night... will you please look at it and let me know what you think? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=620282

dakiddo311, how are you doing? Did AF make an appearance?

Hopetobe2, did your tests arrive? How are you feelings?

leahh91, how are you feeling? Do you have regular cycles? If so, only two more weeks!

ashkenull, how are things progressing?

The rest of you?

Lots and lots of love to you all,
Alaska

7 years ago • Post starter

16dpo... no af.. cramping.. being drove crazy, like I said im usually always on time. So my body is just so confusing. Im super hopeful.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test620311

check out my POAS results this morning...let me know.

7 years ago

ASH...today is AF day...how are you? Did she show?

Alaska.... i saw your pic.. definitely positive.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo