Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yes it does lol I want 3-4 kids anyway and I'll be 37 next month so might as well have multiples to start:-) I still keep asking myself why I waited until my mid 30s to have kids :-/ but oh well, it is what it is.

7 years ago

Goooood morning ladies!! Another day of peeing on sticks and staring at lines. Lol. How is everyone today? Its going to be a good day. Only bc im speaking it into existence.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : yes indeed it will be a good day.

AFM: I am really starting to feel my ovaries, lol. In a good way. My opk's are nearly positive still, but today is my last day of meds. Now I just have to wait for those follicles to mature and then trigger. My nipples are a little tender today due to the letrozole. Other than that all is good.

How is everyone doing this morning?

Dandy and Miam: how are your opk's?

Hoping that Katie is doing well.

7 years ago

Hi cronins, my opk this morning seemed "ligament". I say that bc it seems my morning opks have been darker than my afternoon and evening ones. But are kind of funny bc they are as dark as the control line only on the very left side of the line itself. So i kind of dismiss them as a wierd fluctuaton. But this morning, test line was all the same color ( not same color as controle line though) but at lease it wasnt two toned. Lol. I up loaded a pic to gallery. Its not a great one bit if u blow it up a little, you can kind of see what i mean. So in conclusion, i am content with this mornings opk. Lol. Hope you can follow that. What do you think its from? Crappy opks maybe. Idk. been using same brand forever( answer brand opks)

Dandy : yeah I see what you mean with the opk. Definitely negative still, but it's looking good. If you haven't already started to baby dance, I would at least every other day. You should be getting a positive soon.

7 years ago

Dandy : yeah I see what you mean with the opk. Definitely negative still, but it's looking good. If you haven't already started to baby dance, I would at least every other day. You should be getting a positive soon.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

Cronins- I was like that yesterday I definitely feel something going on there. cramps and pinching on my left side yesterday which usually means + any day now.

Dandy- My opks are the opposite I notice I get darker lines in the evening instead of the morning. So weird I look at the OPK I took yesterday when I got off of work and I was much darker than this morning. oh well not really going to think too much into it.

AFM- CD15 feeling pretty good so far. nothing really to report just yet!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

This is the most random question in the world but I have to ask.. when you are writing out a date do you personally write it like:

8/25/2016 or 25/8/16?

I know I know strange?

7 years ago

Miam, lol. I write it 8/25/16. Ive seen them the other way n it confuses me for a second every time.
Lucky, you must be getting close. Think im not to far behind you. Hopefuly anyway.
Cronins, yes. We have been baby dancing every other day since last day of clomid. Can never hurt to start early. Lol. then when i see the surge we will every 24 hrs for a few days. Lol. Hoping preseed helps this month as well.

OMG right!
I read some of these girls questions when they are talking about dates and I swear it confuses me so much it takes me like 10 min to even understand what they are talking about.. I mean come on ladies were not putting an expiration date ! LMAO

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo