Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 119 Replies | Last Page

hello and baby dust to all, i am on cd 10 and was wondering when should i test for ov as seeing some of you women ov earlier when taking the soy.

Here's what i did : cd3 160mg cd4 200 cd5 200mg cd6 200mg cd7 200mg cd 8 40mg because cd7 took them in the am..
i am also taking my temp not sure if it supposed to drop during ov but today it is 97.7 and yesterday was 98.1 and day before was 97.7.... hoping for a +opk tomorrow cd11....baby dust to all this is a difficult time for us all

11 years ago

I want to start taking this I just don't know what days to take it on. I O'ed CD 18 my last cycle and have a 28 to 29 day cycle. I'm also going to start vit B6 to lengthen my LP. Anyone know what days it should be taken on with O being cd 18?
Congrats to all who got their beautiful using soy iso!!! I hope to get mine this cycle!!! to you all!!

11 years ago

I am on cd 15 today and believe I O'd yesterday, cd 14. I used the soy iso on cd 3 and 4 80mg, cd 5 120 mg and cd 6 and 7 160 mg. I had no symptoms at all whie taking it, but yesterday I had the worst ever O pains. It was almost unbairable. Had to take tylenol to help a little. So the soy iso did work for me. It brought O forward 4 days!! Yay!! Hoping, wishing and praying for a sticky in two weeks!!

11 years ago

I took soy isos for 3 months and did get a positive after the 3rd cycle. Not sure if it was the soy or what. I did want to let you ladies know that if you are temping while using soy it can cause some weird numbers and that a lot of women I have talked to say the same thing..

I wish you all the best..

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

I'm on CD 5 took my last dose of Soy Iso this morning- I'm already having alot of EGCM and ovulation pains. I am hoping for an early or at least normal ovulation. I usually don't ovulate until late in my cycle. Around CD 18 and later.

I'm hopeful but not sure if I took enough, I've heard that Soy Isoflavones has 1/2 the potency of clomid- anyway. I had to take 75 mg of clomid to conceive my 3rd daughter.

User Image My Ovulation Chart Me-33 DH-41 User Image

11 years ago

Cy: I was taking 120 mg of soy.. Some women take 200. I suggest starting out low a couple cycles and then adding more. That way you can watch for side effects and things....

11 years ago

I wanna soy baby!!!

I took soy CD's 5-9; 80 mgs cd's 5,6,7 120 mg cd 8 and then 200 mg cd 9

Now on CD 11 I'm feeling crampy, opks getting darker and wet cm

Do you think O's coming soon?

OCT 2012 Diagnosed w/ PCOS TTC # 1 Natural Progesterone & Metformin 1000mg daily &

11 years ago

Hi, I'm 39 and trying for my 4th. Last month I did OV as I got my + OV sticks and temp comfirmed this (sharp increase after OV) This month however I got my Smiley and + on Ic's but temp did not confirm that I have OVed. My question is... being older and taking SI would that not bugger things up if I am pre-menopausal?? I've read in SA you get SI in menopause tablets?

10 years ago

Linda: I am 38 and I used soy for 2 cycles and became pregnant. The most common complaint I heard about soy is if you ovulate every cycle you shouldn't take it cause it makes some ppl not ovulate or ovulate very late if you do. The mantra I have always heard with soy is if your cycle is regular do not mess with it. I took it cause I was ovulating every 3rd month...

10 years ago

Bfp on soy

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo