Community post

Discussion

Is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?! 6dpo

View Full Post

Hi im 6dpo today, just popped to the loo and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ask you ladies if any of you have had this (pregnant or not) and consider it a sign?! I sooo hope it is

Roxi ~x~

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

117 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 117 Replies | Last Page

Thanks bannisterh...I hope you're right! Tomorrow morning I'll be looking forward to go to the bathroom, lol!!! Oh I so pray it is a positive...

BUT on the other hand, I had a $ test at home, took it now, and it's BFN, so I am not putting my hopes up... I just hope the reason is because it is not as sensitive as the Clearblue...but I donno, we'll see fairly soon!!!

Thanks again for your support!!! I am going mental today!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

are you peeing and drinking a lot? When I took my yesterday afternoon, it was really light...almost faint. This morning, it's as bold as the test line, and it had only been 10 hours difference. That could be the issue with the one you just took....don't lose hope girl!

13 years ago

Oh bannisterh, you are such a sweetheart!!!!
I did drink a coffee (with lots of milk...just in case), and it had been about 2 hours since I went to the loo, but could not wait more...anyway, I'm off to buy more tests (I spent a fortune), hoping I'll get a BFP tomorrow with FMU!

I'll keep you posted! THanks so much for the enocuragements!
Talk to you soon!
xoxoxoxo

13 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies! Everyone here is such an inspiration and are great sounding boards to all this insanity we put ourselves through.

To all those BFN's. Don't lose hope your month is just around the corner.

Congrats bannisterh!!! I just knew it!

Happy~ I too think your test looks like a positive. Go to the photogallery and obsess like I did with my faint test, lol....I pray tomorrow it's darker!

I can't believe how many wonderful ladies have joined this thread, love it, love it!

Baby Dust~

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

Welcome to those who have joined

bannisterh - well she usually comes at either cd26, cd28, or cd30 (somwhere around those days anyway lol) most of the time its closer to cd26 so i would say yeah shes due! I've got a nasty gut feeling shes guna show anytime but im not getting any cramps or any signs i usually get with af?!?!?! so rather confuffled at the mo

HappytoTTC - im ing too i think the best thing to do is stay positive and its so much easier to do with all you guys here i it!! And i so hope its a not an evap.! for you!!

No new symptoms to report, either that or i just havent been paying attention. Its mine and DPs anniversary today and the 1st anniversay of my friends death so been a bit hectic setting fireworks off in memory and going in-laws for tea and trying to have a 'romantic' day!! lol shattered!!!!!!!!!

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

First, welcome to the new ladies!!! Baby dust to all!!!

AmyBBB - I'll keep you posted with tomorrow's test! I am pretty sure it is an evap since there was absolutely NOTHING on the FRER that took a couple of hours later...clear BFN. :-( But we'll see, tomorrow is another day. I have another FRER to test and a couple of the $ store tests...so we'll see for tomorrow morning...I'm such a POAS addict...it's not even funny!!!

Roxi - Waw, what a day for you!!! You know, I have a friend who passed away on our first anniversary too...it's sooooo sad!!! Well hope your day was still ok in the end!!! So basically now you are like 13 DPO? Just about the same as me...I'm not sure...I must be anywhere between 11DPO and 14 DPO... Are you planning to test anytime soon? Well hope you have good news soon! Let's see the BFP, come on!!! :-)

More news (hopefully good) to come tomorrow!!!
Baby dust to those waiting for BFPs, and sticky vibes for the happy preggo mamas!!! :-)

13 years ago

Good morning my friends,

Well I'm so sorry but I don't have good news!
I tested this morning...with Frer, with Clearblue and with $ test and all came back BFN...how can that be possible??? I have no idea. Maybe the fact that the Clearblue from yesterday came positive after the time limit...I donno... The line did seem weird though, so I was kind of expecting it!

Anyway, no AF yet, maybe I didn't even ovulate even though I had a positive OPK...dooonnnnnnooooo...

At this point, I don't have any hope left! I will just await for AF to come and if it doesn't by Friday night, I'll take another test on Saturday morning... this is waaayyyyyy too hard!!!

Well Roxi, hope you're more lucky!!! Keep us posted!!!
xoxoxoxo

13 years ago

Sorry about your BFN Happy :(

13 years ago

Hey ladies, so did we ever decide if cloudy urine is a sign? I am 5 or 6 DPO today and having cloudy urine which I've never had before. Witch isn't due til sometime between Tuesday-Thursday of next week so trying not to obssess like crazy like I did last month.

Not too many symptoms, I am trying to make sure I am not letting my mind get the best of me this month.

to all!!

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Evening

Happy - yeah the day was ok in the end thanks sorry about your bfn hope doesnt come for you I think im 14dpo today and was going to test this morning but was too scared lol!!
Im pretty sure is here though as spotting dark brown she will probably be in full force tonight b**ch.

Amanda - Im not too certain if coudy urine is a sign but dont rule it out I had it and it looks like im out now, but it could well be different for you hun so stay positive its early days for you yet

So hope im not out but as I said im pretty sure I am

Roxi ~x~

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo