Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Iwannabamommy:

babypbaby: Symptoms are not the same each cycle. My doctor has told me that they also depend on our diet. He believes that some foods; such as cow milk; contain estrogen that usually cause sore breasts.

Genny: the link with your graph doesnt work.

Good luck!

11 years ago

User Image

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Genni, I think your chart is off, because you don't have any temps really before the positive OPKs. I do believe that you did O on CD21, so at 8 dpo, you are still a bit too early to get a clear positive on a hpt. Try to be patient for a few more days and then test again.

Good luck.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I played with my chartbon FF. Becausr i trust it alot more than this one. Usually my temps before ovulation or or before midcycle is in the 96& low 97s when ovulation is near or im in middle of cycle to end of cycle
So i put in 3-4 temps around 96.80 and around 97.39 in between those 3-4 days. Anyways when i did that it crosshaired right in middle of my positive opks.making my ticker a day behind. 12dpo.
Still not optimistic til we receive a flaring BPF or positive blood... thanks. Guess this cycle will be anothr xperimental cycle. :-p pfft.

11 years ago

Ooo forgot i broke my Lp record and made to 13dpo if so lol tomorrow will be 13dpo

11 years ago

Hmm, genni, you have some really tricky cycles. Hard to understand. I hope the best for this cycle and hopefully this will be the one. Also, are you on progesterone suppliments? I ask because so far, I have yet to get a dip until 15 dpo and then AF comes on 16 dpo due to progesterone. Don't know, just some ideas. Hopefully next cycle will be much more clear for you as to when AF is really AF.

AFM- Went for ultra and blood today. Follicles are as such: 14, 14, 12, 9, 8. So I will most likely have 3 again, possibly 4! I will go back tomorrow but knowing my body, will most likely get trigger on cd11 and then to double IUI on cd12 and 13. So, here's hoping all works out. Now if only DH's count could be higher. I am praying like crazy that he will have at least 10 million for cd 12 and over 5 million for cd 13. Oh Lord I hope Im right, I need God to throw me some luck on this one lol.

How are you doing Melissa? Has the spotting stopped or picked up? Any ideas for when you will start clomid? You're in my thoughts all the time girl:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

NOPE asked for them and nurse said "IF YOUR TRYING TO GET PREGNANT TAKE PRENATALS" LOL LAME HUH?
IF IM TRYING TO GET PREGNANT? WHY WOULD YOUR DOCTOR PRESCRIBE CLOMID!!?? She knows im on clomid she's been my nurse since the beginning.

11 years ago

Sending a big hello and lots of magic dust from Disneyland! This is quite possibly the best therapy ever. I recommend it. Finally the trip that we've tried to plan for a year is happening!

My thoughts are with you, today, Melissa!

Hopefulll, good luck with your follicles! I hope that you get three eggs that work for this month!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone testing soon. Genni, test again in a few days and let us know what the result is! Hopefully a BFP!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hopefull: I wish you the best!!!!

Genny: I am not sure for the graph due to the missing days.

AFM: I experience a large temp dip below the cover line. I am on DPO 9 and that makes me hoping. The truth is that I always have a dip on DPO 8 but this is a great dip. Could it be? Could it be an implantation? During last cycles no pregnancy symptom fools me as I know that I have them all without being pregnant. So I was just waiting for the AF. But now that dip... at least for today made me hoping.... I will confirm it tomorrow. Let see what my temp shows tomorrow.... at least today I am hoping!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo