Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Im gonna jump in here!

I am currently 5 dpo and experiecing cramps, tingly boobies, im tired (but thats nothing new) and Im peeing more often than usual but not a lot comes out.

Im kind of concernced because I have no CM. IDK if thats a bad sign or not but Im trying not to worry. AF is due Aug 30 and that seems just soooo far from now. I tested this morning because I couldnt resist! Of course but at least the test I had is gone and can no longer haunt me! lol

Good luck to us all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hellogoodbye Welcome! I'm here trying not to test as well it's hard i know but try your best not to you will only disappoint yourself best time to test is 14-15dpo

sugah0927 Don't get discourage as yet isn't due until Thursday seems like for ever i know, its good like how your occupying your time by keeping busy take your mind of it for awhile you'll be surprise how time flies

SandraK A high cervix is one of the most promising symptom it shows that you cervix is sealing it self to start the process of cradling the baby inside the womb (Google it).....Make sure you keep us updated I'm testing the sometime as you This is our month!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies, how are you doing? Any symptoms?

Btw, how many of you ladies are taking prenatals & how long have you been on them?

I am guessing that I am 7DPO. My symptoms have been strong & keep hitting me. at 6DPO, I had a killer headache so bad that I was laying in bed and almost fell asleep, but hubby kept me away because it was too early for me to go to sleep. Today-7DPO, achy all over, feel like I could eat all day long, craving salad(have been for the past 4-5 days), still have some pressure & every once in a while I have a few pains, then it goes away very fast. I feel like I have to pee all the time. Also, my breast, nipples and even under the armpit/side boob have been sore. my nipples have been sore for like 4-5days. breast started hurting a day after, and the side started yesterday. & my breast have already gotten bigger, even my hubby noticed he said "D@MN!! Those things are huge!". So now I have to send my new bras back & get DD's. =/ I don't want them any bigger, but I guess if I am pregnant then they will get A LOT bigger.

I've been updating my TTW symptoms and for the past 2 days, I have had two or more symptoms that show the gold star & says "VERY COMMON". Just today at 7DPO, I had 3 symptoms say that.

I'm thinking about getting a hpt tomorrow and then waiting til Thursday(11DPO) or Friday(12DPO) to test. Do you think I should test sooner? If AF comes this month, then it should be on the 27th.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am currently 7dpo so if I AM pregnant this cycle :D, I will be due May 6th. This ttw wait is killing me. I have had some of the symptoms but this is only our second month ttc so not really sure about my normal cycle as had nexplanon in until June 20th this year.

baby sticky dust to all :D xxx

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies, silly me tried again with an internet cheapie yesterday morning at approximately 10 DPO. I'm beginning to think that my O day was a day later than what I have recorded. I got my positive OPK on 08/08 and on 08/09 and then on 08/10 it was negative. I'm wondering if I didn't O until 08/10 in the morning since I always use my OPK's at 4:30 pm every time. So if that's the case than I was using the HPT's on DPO 8 & 9 which is wayyyyy to early with a cheapie test. I'm trying not to count myself out this month, not a whole ton of symptoms. I couldn't sleep last night at all which is unusual. If my O day was really on the 10th than AF probably won't show until Friday or Saturday just based on prior months of tracking AF. With that being said here's to another full week of waiting. I'm really holding strong on not using my expensive HPT's, I don't have any cheap ones left so that might be my only excuse not to test until Thursday or Friday.

11 years ago

Hi, can I jump in? 4 dpo today (possibly 5, since I don't temp, only used opk).

I have felt pregnant and had symptoms from 1 dpo, so if I'm correct, I wish that those in the medical field would recognize and discover why lots of women (as I've read) felt things before they were scientifically possible!

At 1 dpo, I started feeling a low, dull ache, uniformly above my pubic bone. This was different than the pinchy twinge from ovulation. 2 dpo I had a short episode of af cramps in the am.
2 dpo - same, plus slick, abundant cm
3 dpo - same, same, plus little waves of nausea, and extreme exhaustion

I do realize that if I can feel the fertilized egg moving and those hormones, that still doesn't guarantee it will implant, but it sounds promising right?

Do these sound like good symptoms?

Best wishes to you all!

11 years ago

I caved and testing this morning at 11DPO and got a I have chronic line eyes so I tweaked it and was able to see the line but I may just be the queen of evaps.

I wish I were the type who could just decide to do something and do it, like waiting to test. I have OCD (seriously, diagnosed no fun kind) and it makes not thinking about it impossible and out of my control!

My biggest stand-out pregnancy symptoms this month have been headaches, nausea/empty feeling, exhaustion, breast pain, pulling/pinching feeling in abdomen and belly button and a drop of spotting.
I was so convinced I was I bought a baby bottle for 70¢ to put a digital test in to surprise him, blablabla cute stuff. I picked it up with the tests in case...

Meh. I'm not going to test again tomorrow. I've caved and tested like I wanted to and got my faint lines and negatives driving me nuts so now I know if there is any HCG it'll show in a few days. I tested 11DPO last pregnancy and got a before testing again on 15DPO in the afternoon to a bright . Maybe this can be my new pregnancy test tradition. Test on 11DPO so I can get my hopes way down and maybe have a nice surprise at 15DPO. :P

@sandrak I wish I had your willpower! I definitely would have saved some cash at least.. Oh well. ;/ How did you deal with the fact that you weren't pregnant? I'm going to feel so nuts if I'm not...

@loveflowers that's a REALLY good sign! I never got spotting before my first pregnancy and it was exactly like that. I really think a lot of women get IB but just don't notice it.

@barbiehendrix It's probably a good thing you got a ! At 5DPO I got a pink evap line which started this obsessing and testing too early for me. Maybe try to test at 5 day intervals? 10 DPO and then 15DPO. I'm no one to give advice as I've been testing almost daily lmao. but that's what a good TTCer would say. I dried up and then more EW followed by just normal lotiony and then thrush.
How reliable is following your CM?

This post was miles long BUT I refuse to tell my husband I'm still thinking about this.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Hey Ladies

I'm CD22 & 8DPO last night when i went to bed the spotting started back & i had intense pressure in my abdomen (i thought it was my menstrual coming but as a matter of fact i sometimes forget i'm even on it b/c i have no cramping or pain) my boobs were swollen and i had a slight spike in temp too, when i woke up this morning the spotting had stop completely & the pressure had subsided... that was my implantation bleeding. one other symptom i noticed on Saturday i had quite a bit of CM discharged. I'm here trying to ignore the voice in my head that's telling me to test

Ladies this is our month

hellogoodbye test 15dpo its only 5days away try to resist! try to silent the voice in your head that's telling you to pee on that stick .. i think that's a great surprise to do for your hubby

hopefulinky Welcome! yes those are very promising symptoms! keep us posted!

leesa86 Welcome!

BarbieHendrix Welcome! if AF is due the 30th right? you O'd the 17th? that's means your only 3dpo today if your a 28days cycle?

to you all

Hi ladies! I am TTC #1 and am currently 7dpo i think~ i started a + OPK on Sunday Aug 12th and showed a + through early Tues morning (Aug 13th) - i am really hoping that this month is the month for us:) i have been experiencing some different symptoms this month, but then again maybe I have just been reading too much idk? Is anyone else in my boat? And if so, what kind of symptoms have you been experiencing?
Good luck to all of you ladies!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo