Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 282 Replies | Last Page

The clinic has a one embryo policy but ultimately up to the doc who said the the first two tries will be one with the third poss being two

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

do you have a limit on how many times you can try?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I think it's just a cash limit! Don't know really. Have heard of people trying 13 times

11 years ago

hopefully it works 1st time

my doctor has said he'll give me clomid for 12 cycles if I respond to it

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Did they give u any explanations to why u aren't ovulating now cos u obviously did at one point!

11 years ago

no not at all. we were only in with the doctor about 5 minutes. I conceived 18 months ago so maybe it was something to do with the miscarriage? no idea I don't know why I have stopped.

11 years ago

Strange! May I ask, does it bother u the doc is just alleviating the symptoms and not doing anything further to find the cause? Was just watching doctor oz today and they were talking about that kind of thing !!

11 years ago

it does. there must be something that has changed. it also annoys me they wouldn't even do the 21&28 day progesterone test at my doctors or they wouldn't have found out long before now

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I have been out of town, and missed this new thread, so I am very far behind!

My name is Lindsay, I am 28 and DH is 29. We have been ttc for about 1 year, last November we had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in surgery and the removal of one tube. Once we were given the okay to start trying again I became obsessed with getting another bfp to no avail, so the past few months we have relaxed about it and put it in God's hands.

Don't have time to answer everyone as we are still out of time, but I am cuurently due today and no sign of AF yet! FX!

Lindsay

11 years ago

jasksonwest - welcome back oooh fingers crossed af stays away!

afm - sure my period should appear soon. Just got a letter saying I need to book my smear test, poor lady bits have had a busy time recently! haha

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo