Community post

Discussion

Crazy Cramps at 7dpo

View Full Post

Anyone on the same boat? Let's keep track!!!

183 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 183 Replies | Last Page

I was supposed to test today, but didn't because I really thought AF was coming. I started spotting yesterday (brown) and just knew I was out. Then today, I am still spotting and only on TP when I wipe (sorry TMI). I put a pad in yesterday and nothing was even on it and same thing for today. This is really weird for me. I am still a bit crampy and bb's are still a bit sore, but tolerable. I go to my OB/GYN on Tuesday, for yearly exam, so I may just wait and let them test and do an U/S there to see what's going on, if I still have not started. Please let me know what y'all think. I honestly am too nervous to test right now. I just keep thinking the witch is going to show up.

Babydust to us all, for now and in the future!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Sav- i say go ahead and test to ease your mind and also get the doc to test too :) cause u could be pg! I hope you get your bfp!!
Xx

I just tested at 3:17am and got a light/medium-ish BFP!!!!!! Me! The girl who has been trying to conceive for two years!! I'm not getting overly excited just yet though. I've got two more FRER I'm going to use over the next couple of days til AF doesn't show lol! I hope this is it! I want to be a mommy so much! Please update on how you all are doing ladies!! ;))

User Image

11 years ago

Omg Lizzy that is fantastic :-) so very exciting ! When is af due ? Hoping praying and crossing everything that those two lines just get darker and darker with every test ! Keep us informed :-)

Sav I say test too ! At least then you'll know ... Seems like a good sign that it has only been a little spotting ... Implantation ?

I was going to hang out till af due but frer were on sale at the supermarket so I'm going to do one tomorrow morning ... Probably bfn as af not due till Friday / Saturday but you never know I guess ... Might be lucky ! Don't seem to have many /any symptoms today, no real cramping and bbs only slightly tender f at all. Gas also settled ... Hmm good sign or just a sign that it was all my 1 week before af Pms symptoms ...

Katie did you do your test ?

Baby dust to all xo :-)

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Hey alimay :) I wish u all the best I hope u get that bfp! My AF is due the same day as yours the 26th! I took it as a shot in the dark testing .. I got another faint bfp this morning! I just hope they aren't evaps or something. They both showed up almost immediately though and I used FRER and never had an evap with them before :) I shall keep everyone posted! Fingers crossed and lots of baby Dust!! Oh and my BBs don't hurt as much either but they are still swollen and my nipples still hurt really bad to touch also still having gas, plus my back and hips feel bruised lol it's weird

User Image

11 years ago

Lizzy, Yay yay yay!!!!! Praying that all goes well for you.

Ali, good luck with testing

My fingers are crsooed for everyone

Looks like I am out the showed up this morning. I have had some very odd symptoms this month, not sure what is going on. I was sure the blood tinged cm on 8dop was implantation and that the spotting was just getting rid of the old. I did that with my first pregnancy. But, all the cramping for 2 weeks and sore bb's. I guess I have a lot to talk to my DR about on Tuesday. There is always next month.

Praying for darker lines and for you all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank u :)!! I hope all goes well I'm pretty much in shock right now and can't let myself believe it til AF doesn't show and I get a darker line lol! It's crazy! And stupid witch showing up! Boo on her!!! I hope u get your bfp the new cycle!!! I hope mine sticks :)

User Image

11 years ago

Sav sorry to hear the witch showed her face. Good luck with the sr on Tuesday , hopefully the dr has some iughts bout what was happening this moth. Fingers crossed for you that next month is the one.

Lizzie so pleased all going well. How did dh react when you told him ?

I chickened out this morning and didn't test ... Nervous it will be a bfn ... though I guess there would still be time for it to change ... Thinking I will do one tomorrow coz as soon as I decided not to do one this morning I regretted it and was frustrated with the not knowing lol

and hoping for a

11 years ago

I think he was a lot more happy on the inside then out lol we are both kind I in shock. I think he is nervous and worried. He told me he was ecstatic :). I think he just wants to make it over that 8 week mark. I took another test this morning and got another fain/medium positive. AF due in 3 days . Crossing my fingers everything goes well with me and all of us!!! Lots of baby dust!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good to hear the two lines were still there :-) cautiously optimistic in your household by the sounds. Lots and lots of baby dust that this little one sticks and an April baby is born :-)

So I have been chickening out with the tests but tonight just felt so much of the dragging sensation that I'm sure I had last pregnancy that I caved and did a test. Used the pregnosis brand supposedly sensitive to 25u/ml ... Read result between 3 and 10 minutes. 3 minutes nothing 5 minutes nothing 10 minutes squint and squint and I swear there is the tiniest fainted second line. Have been trying to take a pic but can't get it to show up or flash flare gets in the way ! It was really 10 minutes or maybe 11 when I first saw it so wondering if it could possibly be something ... I only have a first response test left no more pregnosis and don't know the fr sensitivity so hoping it is as good or better than pregnosis and Hoping that fmu might make the line clearer ... If I'm not just kidding myself and imagining the line ! So nervous for tomorrow morning now ! Dp is on night shift tonight so going to set my alarm for 15 mins before he is due home and do the test then ... Fingers crossed !!

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Lizzy - that is soooo awesome to hear! and Keep us posted!

Ali - I tested on Saturday and got a .. dang it! I still have not got my AF so we will see. I had slight spotting last night, used a light tampon but had hardly any on it this morning. So we will see! I hope you get a clear .

Sav - so sorry to hear that witch got you.. Positive vibes for next month!

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo