Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Angel! It's really expensive! How many minutes do they usually keep you on the phone for typically?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. I didnt call anyone I just did a tarot thing online. It was free :) I got to it through MSN so how. YOu pick only three cards tho... (typically I think its ten) What I like tho is you think of your question and never type it in. As far as BBT charts.... Youll need to get a Basal Body Thermometer from walmart or walgreens or whereever. Take your temp at the same time every day. Get on this site and plug it in :) This is my first month temping so I am not sure what happens when pregnant. I have heard you can have an implantation dip ( doesnt happen all the time) you can also have a triasphic? (spelling?) phase which is supposed to mean you are prego. However your temp is suppose to drop the day before or day of expected period... I like it because it shows that you have ovulated! look at my chart and youll se a DIVE in temp followed by it sky rocketing. Thats supposed to be when I O'ed! I am excited for us :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

can you tell me more about that basal body temp thing.. i haven't tried it cuz it seems complicated.

User Image

11 years ago

Its pretty simple. Ill do it step by step :)
1. Take temp every morning at same time :) Do not worry if you over sleep. If you wake up late... Take .1 off for every 30 minutes that is passed the normal time that you take it.
2. Record it here daily.
3. The first half of your cycle is a "cool horomone" basically youll have lower temps. The second half is a "hot horomone" which causes the rise.
3. The way you pinpoint your O day is by seeing a dramatic dip like in my chart. Followed by three days of elevated temperatures.
4. Implantation dips are usually around 7-10 DPO and will be a ONE day dip of .3 or lower. The next day it will go back up.
What other questions ya got I feel like i research way to much lol

11 years ago

what day do i start? the first day of my period?

User Image

11 years ago

OH and whats cool about this site is that it will determine your O day by your temps for you so you do not have to guess! :)

11 years ago

CD1 is when ya start. Just like your cycle. When AF arrives and IF she arrives you will start over.

11 years ago

the big problem i have which i end up caving to just using the opk's is that i never know what day exactly my period started cuz i spot for days and it comes and goes :-/

User Image

11 years ago

I have read the first day of bleeding but I have also read when it is a flow. I am like you I spot than flow than spot. I start the day I spot! Thats when I would start with you :) OPK's I use those too! By taking my temp tho I ovulated before my OPK was positive! The night before I was ovulating most likely.

11 years ago

well im supposed to get my period by the end of this week so i'm gonna go buy one tomorrow and try it this month...cuz the opk's are all over for me. one month it was positive on cd14 and the next on cd19. I don't know if its the test or it's me miscalculating what cycle day i'm on cuz of my stupid AF and its inconsistencies.

so with the temp...you won't know you ovulated until AFTER u ovulated so it doesn't help much in planning when to right?..its more just to KNOW that you ovulated? am i understanding that correctly

cuz by the time u get the 3 days up and dip to know you ovulated and its already too late?

what do i do to know beforehand?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo