Community post

Discussion

My TWW may begin today! Any other ladies had AF on 5/2/12?

View Full Post

I think this it! I am sure I am ovulating today, if so, then my TWW countdown has officially begun! I do not want to jump to any conclusions but I just really, really feel like this will be our time!!

Any other ladies who had a period on 5/2/12 with a 27 cycle day out there?

The wretched is due on 5/29. I am hoping and praying that she will NOT show her dreary self for 9 months!! I am hoping for a that day or sooner!!

to many ladies out there!!

User Image

90 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 90 Replies | Last Page

Hi and good morning ladies!!

usmcwife, now it's my turn to tell you to be positive! It's not over until that wretched shows her nasty self. I too have this slight doubt, but I DO NOT want to have any more negative thoughts. I really, really hope this is it for ALL of us! So we shall all refrain from any negative thoughts until she (hoping it does not happen) appears, deal?

I'm due for on 5/29, how about everyone else?

My name is Emy by the way I'm in Kissimmee, FL. DH and I have been trying since we had our M/C on 8/11/11. We were given the green light in September 2011 and have been trying since.

Now I have 2 children from previous relationships, how ever this is my very first marriage and this would be his very first child! I'm 10 years older than my DH so sometimes I feel I may be the culprit of having trouble getting pregnant again. I'm 36 he'll be 26 in July. I have an 11 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. He is a GREAT Step-Father to my kids!! Therefore, I know he would make a GREAT father to his own!

We will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary this coming August on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean! It'll be early as our anniversary is not til 9/17

Sooooooo... if (God forbid) we do not conceive this time, then we will not stress over it. I need to lose weight anyhow and so I'll then switch my priority to losing weight prior to 8/11. I've gained 50 lbs since we've been together, 2 years total. Then we can start again after our cruise! I will definitely be back by then!! I truly appreciate the support ladies!!

Symptoms for me, well last night I had pretty painful pinching sensation on my right side. It went on for a while. I continue to have that faint, annoying cramping. It starts out in my lower pelvic area then it sways to my lower back then back to the front again. It's been very constant so of course I woke up this morning at 6:45 am and took another FRER test (uh-oh usmcwife, I may be getting addicted too! ) and weill it was

Now I know I'm only 8 DPO today and have read that the chances of getting a at 8 DPO are extremely low. Therefore, I'm going to cling on to that glimmer of hope gals!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

haha see emy! it is very addicting! and i really hope you get your BFP soon! I'm 24 & even tho my doctor said thats the best age zone to get pregnant at i still haven't! haha hopefully soon though!

losing weight and keeping in shape is definitly something that will help you if your TTC i actually asked about that i have the forum link if you would like to look at it.. its not much but it is a little advice from a trainer..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=11256

i know you said that you would be waiting to try again if you didn't conceive this time but thought i'd just through that out there for ya! :) you never know you might get your

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

hi everyone, well my name is Tanya and you guessed it i have four children so this next one would be babynumber5. however it would be my partners first. we have only been off the pill for a month and i am 28. My other children came along naturally with out any hassles so i am hopeful this one will be the same. I actually didn't show any signs of pregnancy until i was 6 wks with all 4 of my children so am unsure if i'm reading into things or if i'm just taking more notice? But i have noticed the past 2 days ( i'm 7dpo today) that BD with partner has its' restraints, things feel different, certain positions are out cause it hurts. unsure if this is related, but certainly something new. And yesterday i had CM so this confussed me as i ovulated on the 17th and have always had regular periods off or on pill. could i have ovulated again late? and if so am i out this month? who knows, it drives you nuts thinking and questioning it all lol But i remain hopeful

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well in case you hadnt guessed my name is Sasha :-)

Im 32 and this is my husband & i's first month ttc, i came off the pill a couple of months ago. I've been keeping track of my bbt, and charting, using opk's (which were positive for a week and then i stopped using them because i knew from my temp that i had ovulated and it was getting confusing!).

So today for me is 8dpo. I've had a temp drop today...and cm has a slightly pink tinge to it.....its either old deciding to come early (which hasnt ever happened before!) or potentially implantation???? I dont want to get my hopes up too much..

I still dont have any major symptoms...getting closer to testing time though...fingers crossed for some 's!!!

Not sure I'm going to be able to last the weekend to test, so think I might through one in on Friday, at 9dpo...

11 years ago

well girls its the night of my 7dpo and today i've had a fair bit of lower back pain. after yesterdays mucus i was left wondering if i've ovulated later in my cycle and wondered if that put me out this month as i normally have a 28 day cycle. However after doing alittle research i discovered that women can still fall pregnant when ovulating a wk out from the

So either way i'm back to feeling more positive but remain hopeful that i am indeed 7dpo and get my next wk.

This baby making game is tough work on your nerves huh, and men wonder why we stress out and they can't understand lol.

11 years ago

Hi all,
Can i join emy?
Im 8DPO today, AF on May 2nd as well. Today i have sore boobs, sore throat, slight backache...also sensitive teeth..weird. I have been TTC month 3 this year. Last year TTC for 5 months but took a break until now. This 2ww is horrible. I always get every symptom which lead to AF :(
Tested this am BFN :( May wait until Sat to test again!

11 years ago

Hi Clarkey, I am 9dpo today....was planning on testing this morning but decided I will wait until Saturday....trying to give myself every possible chance for a !!!!

Im not sure that i really have any other symptoms yet..boobs may be slightly tender (if not from me checking them !!)

this weekend with ladies!!! Hopefully stays away next week...

11 years ago

Hi Clarkey and ladies!!

Awesome Clarkey you are on the same boat with me! Welcome and share all you want! We are here to support one another every way we can!

Well today I've been starting to feel a little tired again, was getting pretty sleepy at work and was close to leaving early just to go and sleep. My boobs have been feeling tingly and my nipples feel pretty sensitive and feel somewhat "heavy".

Now what I continue to have is that annoying mild cramping but it's mostly in my lower back area. It's been there for almost 4 days now. Last night I had to sleep with a heat pad on my back to be able to fall asleep, that's how discomforting it has been. Also about an hour ago while getting some water, I felt this pinching sensation on my right side, at one point I had to stop and place pressure in the area to ease the discomfort.

I did try ANOTHER FRER test and yes of course it was BUT as I stated before I am NOT going to allow it to get to me. I have read more and more on how 8-12 DPO testing is not recommended as the changes of getting a are very low. Sooooo with that being said I am going to enjoy this weekend and try my hardest to wait until Sunday, possibly Monday to test again. Hoping that beautiful appears instantly!!

I really hope this is it for ALL of us ladies!!!

Please, lets all that next week she will NOT show herself and allow us to have a

gals!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great day! I think I got my BFP today but not sure... So I'm testing again on Sunday. I'm 9dpo today, I've been a lil crampy, my nipples are still very sore and sensitive, twinges have increased & I'm starting to feel more sleepy & most definitely peeing more... I'm on my phone so idk if my pic will post in the thread but it will be posted in my hpt images! :) take a look & tell me whatcha think :)

User Image

How's everyone else doing today? Anyone take a test yet? =)

BABY DUST!!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hi usmcwife317 I am sooooo happy for you, I have been following but just decided to post now. I am on day 25 of my Cycle not sure if I ovulated on the 13 or the 19 but had a test yesterday which was negative so, hold..ing on to hope

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo