Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

BYOB: Lets Make Some Babies!! - Page 5

Reply by aj1218 » May. 14, 2012 4:58am

hi my names Clare, im 29 df is 32.i have 2sons from previous relationship, they will b 3 on friday and 9 in 3wks.this is our first mth ttc and with my boys i had no symptoms at all until the frequent need to pee, i only tested with them cos i woke up 1 mornin and thought i was preg. Anyways this time im actually trying so watching for every little thing tht is different. for the past wk ive had a full sensation in lower abdomen and although i know its too early ive been going bathroom so much more. i had cramps for 2days on 10 and 11dpo also couple times felt dizzy. all symptoms are now gone and af is due tomoro. does this sound gd or likely af will visit? xxxxxx congrats and gd luck to every1 xxxxxxx

aj1218

Reply by betsyf777 » May. 14, 2012 8:05am

snowwhite: PLEASE stay on your meds until you can meet with your doctor. I am sure there is something they can find to help mitigate any suicidal thoughts/tendencies that is safer for baby, but anytime you change anti-depressants it is a delicate matter. Besides, you can't get pregnant if you aren't here!

My update: I'm out this month. I finally broke down and bought some tests while I was grocery shopping Friday night and never even got a chance to use them since AF reared her ugly head yesterday morning. Oh well! There's always next month (and I'm REALLY keeping my fingers crossed since DH goes to second shift for 4 months after that and we barely even see each other, much less get to BD much when he's on seconds...)

Good luck to all of you still in the running for a May BFP - sticky babydust/beans to all!

betsyf777

Reply by aromatherapy » May. 14, 2012 10:43am

mrning all, just chilling and trying not t think too much but i did manage to bd 3 days in a rw this weekend frid,sat,and sun,in prime ovulation window. i won't hold out hope as m endo is really bad this past week,but who knows.

aromatherapy

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 14, 2012 10:58am

Thanks for the advice ladies. I see my doc at the end of the month so I'll ask to be changed to something safer for baby.

I went to get my cast off today and they said two more weeks. Sigh.
No AF yet ladies. She's due today. I don't think she's coming. Fx'd!!!

NAusea and a sore throat today. Good signs right??

Hey pregnant ladies: did you get shortness of breath or labored breathing when you got your bfp or even now? I find my breathing really short lately.

_snowwhite_

Reply by angelbaby1028 » May. 14, 2012 11:12am

AF came like 5 days earliy. I guess I must just be off balance this month. I didnt even get A ttw UGH. last month Af was a week late. It is so hard to track this stuff when its off track.

angelbaby1028

Reply by jacksonwest » May. 14, 2012 11:16am

Angelbaby- are you sure it's ? 5 days early could be IB....

4 dpo today not much to report one week till testing!

Lindsay

jacksonwest

Reply by GummyBear » May. 14, 2012 11:19am

Hi Ladies,

Wow, I've missed a lot. I don't have time to respond to everyone. FX'd for everyone waiting to O, O'ing, or in the TWW!

AFM - I'm 12 dpo today and still BFN. I had some red blood when I used the bathroom yesterday morning, but nothing since. I think AF is around the corner. We'll find out Tuesday or Wednesday.

GummyBear

Reply by angelbaby1028 » May. 14, 2012 11:24am

Can Implatioin bleeding be like mild period w so clotting TMI sorry

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

angelbaby1028

Reply by tessa83 » May. 14, 2012 12:08pm

aww sorry reared her ugly head

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83

Reply by Popstarh8ter » May. 14, 2012 3:02pm

Heya Ladies!

Thought I would share an encouraging word with you from my cousin who struggled with infertility until finally conceiving through IVF:

Happy Mother's Day.

To the mothers without their children:
You are strong, stronger than most will ever have to be. You are deserving, deserving of the children that your heart longs to care for and love, and deserving of the happiness that your child will bring you. You are a mother. You spend every day thinking about your children and you already put their best interests first. You would (and often do) give them everything. You are willing to go to the greatest lengths for them before they are even in your lives. Celebrate yourself, your growth, your spirit, your marriage, your love, your compassion, your dedication, and your strength. Happy Mother's Day.

To the fathers without their children:
Celebrate your wives today. They are sacrificing so much; often their bodies, always their hearts and souls. Treat them as the amazing mothers that they are and will continue to be once your family is complete. See the woman you fell in love with. Reflect on the qualities you saw when you began trying to start your family, the qualities that assured you that she would be the best mother possible. See her heart and the heavy pain that surrounds it but that she often hides to others. Forgive her. Show her love. Show her your support but more importantly show her your heart.

To your marriage:
Do not dwell today on what you do not have, but focus on the love that you share for each other, the bond that has been formed through your heartache and the strength that you can continue to give each other as you move forward.

To the friends and family of those struggling with infertility:
For just today, do not give advice. Do not fix, do not try to heal, and do not try to minimize. Be a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, and an ear to listen. Be encouraging, supportive, and show them how much you care. Treat them as the parents they are, recognizing that they just do not have their family yet. Do not shy away from wishing them a Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day is just a day, it does not define you as a person and it does not determine your successes or your failures. "Happy" is the part to focus on, today and every day.

http://justmacara.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/to-all-those-with-infertility/

Lots of to all of you wonderful ladies who are still trying, and Happy Mothers Day.

Kat
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

Popstarh8ter

Reply by _snowwhite_ » May. 14, 2012 7:50pm

still no af. i bought a prepaid mastercard tonight so tomorrow i can buy a bbt thermometer and preseed. im excited. i was going to buy some opks but i went against it.

i cant wait. but since im buying that now im probably pregnant. that would be the way.

i had a good day... went out to dinner with a friend and now were hanging out at her place.

my wrist hurts now. its been through too much today. so good luck to everyone. sorry to everyone the witch got. shes so mean. this struggle is so hard.

me: 27 bf: 38
ttc since: 24.04.2014
bfp: 01.05.12
mc: 01.05.12 r.i.p angel baby
User Image

_snowwhite_

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 14, 2012 10:31pm

Hello ladies! Okay I know I've missed a lot so I'm not going to get everything in here.

Joy: Its funny you said that because my Dad actually burnt the meat! ! But everything else was lovely! My dh woke me up with raspberry pancakes that he and my dd made. She was soo proud of herself, wearing her cute lil' apron. her!

Kristine: Welcome back; I've been wondering about how you're doing. I'm sorry that things haven't gone the way that I'm sure you'd have liked them too. But I hope through all this you DO become a mom and that maybe a lil' miracle will happen in the heart of that stubborn dh of yours!!!

Clare: Welcome! Your symptoms sound good!

Jil: I'm glad you're choosing to stay on meds, there are safe ones out there for baby so I'm sure your doctor will have a good plan when the time comes. And hopefully thats sooner than later!!!

Angel: Sorry about the stupid

Gummy: that AF stays away! Maybe it was blood from IB?!

Kat: thanks for the kinds words you shared with us all!

AFM: 7 dpo. I am planning to test at 9 or 10 dpo and everyday following! So close and I can't wait! Had most cramping at 5 & 6 days and a little today. Been feeling gassy and bloated but also I have been eating so crappy with all the bbq's I've been to lately. So it could be that as well. But lets just pretend its just a really good sign instead!

-Nicole

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by krunchie29 » May. 15, 2012 12:32am

hey ladies

just a quick wave hello! nothing going on with me really, just waiting for AF (20th) then appointment (24th)

krunchie29

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 15, 2012 1:53am

Morning ladies, not much to report. 2DPO so still a long way to go to AF

ellekayejaye

Reply by Expecting2Expect » May. 15, 2012 8:19am

Hi ladies!!

Sorry dont have time to reply to everyone individually at the moment...

Just wanted to pop on quickly to say - today is (FINALLY) the day!!! U/s is in a couple hrs!!! (And it's my birthday!) Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! Keep your fx for me that all goes well!!

xx Joy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Expecting2Expect

Reply by bahoward » May. 15, 2012 8:28am

happy birthday and good luck with u/s.

well today is 9 dpo had some mild cramping on and off past 2 days. boobs starting to hurt cant sleep on my stomach as it is very uncomfortable right now, i have been very moodiy past few days but other than that nothing.

bahoward

Reply by ellekayejaye » May. 15, 2012 8:52am

Joy - omg I'm sooo excited for your scan! enjoy seeing your little one for the 1st time best of luck and I hope you get a lovely photo!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Clomid cycle #1
Clomid cycle #2
Clomid cycle #3

ellekayejaye

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 15, 2012 9:22am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! So excited for you that you get to see your lil' peanut!

-Nicole

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by abc123 » May. 15, 2012 9:27am

Morning ladies!!!

Or night, evening, wherever you are in the world!!

Joy, a big happy birthday to you and PLEASEEEEEE update us as soon as you can! Good luck today im so happy for you!!!

Same as the others, nothing new to add or report. CD 4 and plan to bf every other day this cycle. We'll see

Have a great day!!!

Caitlyn

User Image

User Image

abc123

Reply by tessa83 » May. 15, 2012 10:06am

happy birthday.. and yaa for the u/s bet your super excited.

User Image[/url][/url]

Me=28
DH=27
DS=born 8.16.07
DS=born 1.20.10
TTC#3
ing for a

tessa83