Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4971 - 4980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - if you go to www.krazycouponlady.com there's a link to a $2 off coupon for Softcups.

10 years ago

Hi everyone, I wrote this really long post apologising if I upset anyone with my news and a short update but the site went down and didn't post it. I had my first Dr appointment on Friday and she thinks I'm more like 7weeks along! I feel so sick, have had two days off work last week and seriously doubt I will be going next week. The nausea just doesn't stop at all, I'm struggling to eat anything n feel like shit constantly. Any tips from previous pregnancies?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone, I wrote this really long post apologising if I upset anyone with my news and a short update but the site went down and didn't post it. I had my first Dr appointment on Friday and she thinks I'm more like 7weeks along! I feel so sick, have had two days off work last week and seriously doubt I will be going next week. The nausea just doesn't stop at all, I'm struggling to eat anything n feel like shit constantly. Any tips from previous pregnancies?

User Image

10 years ago

Y'all pray for my husband's family, please. His mom's sister has three grown boys, and they all have kids, so his aunt has 10 grandkids total. About a year and a half ago she lost one of her grandkids to juvenile diabetes at the age of 20 or 21. Well, this morning another of his cousins was killed in a car accident at the age of 21. She was a senior in college at Clemson. So his aunt has lost 2 grand babies pretty close together, and the family was just starting to recover from the previous loss. The families are very close, so all of the grandkids grew up together.

10 years ago

Gracey You didn't upset anyone, I'm just upset about my situation. 14 months and no help to get me ovulating, it's depressing, but I'm trying to be more positive. You just be grateful you had a short time ttc, cause the longer it takes the harder it gets.

Phat I wish I had known that. I bought the last 2 boxes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh phat I'm so sorry I'll be praying for them.

10 years ago

*hugs* phat. So sad. :(

Grace, ask to be prescribed diclectin. It's a b6 combo that helps nausea. Also, ginger and lemon candies can help. If its really bad, meclizine or zofran can help too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Phat- so sad, we will be praying for your family

Girls- i am cd13 and yesterday i had pinkish brown spotting twice when i wiped and nothing now. Any suggestions, i took a test two days ago and there was a very faint second line. I dont find it possible that it could be implantation this soon and i havent ov yet this month and i normally do on cd12.. if it was a true faint positive then i must have ov while on af. Im so confused just wanted to know if this happened to anyone.

10 years ago

Praying- the test you posted I dont see a line. It could be the indent line. The bleeding could be ovulation spotting. Have you been to the doctor? Your cycles seem like they have been irregular.

10 years ago

I'm sorry phat... That's truly awful.

Thanks lisserb, I ha've been eating vegemite like its going out of fashion maybe its the b vit in it..

Also btw I tested at 14dpo when my period was due and then again a weekblater and got all negatives. My Dr thinks I'm 7weeks so they must have been false negatives, just something to keep in mind when testing.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo