Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4901 - 4910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Kristi - taking Durham's Queen's Delight helped my ewcm a lot, lot, lot. It's a mixture of bee produce & is about $20 for qty 90 capsules on amazon.

10 years ago

@ Tara oops I thought you asked when I saw the Dr. and Idk when I can get in to see one and when I can get to Savannah which is 2 hrs from me so yea....

10 years ago

Mnj your cyst could be producing hormones that are causing your symptoms. That is what phatgurl told me when I told her about your situation.

http://voices.yahoo.com/symptoms-distinguish-if-pregnant-could-3791094.html?cat=5

I found this article for you.

Tara I have been praying for you. I want you to have a sticky baby or babies so badly. As much as I want one for myself. I know God will give you your rainbow baby, I have faith in it.

Afm I've just been cleaning and waiting to O hopefully.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Mjn - I wish you could find a doc close by.

Kristi - you need to find as doc who will check your hormones for sure.

Athena - hope you O soon.

Tara - bleeding any better, or is it still real heavy?

10 years ago

Athena that's a very informational article. I know it wasn't exactly meant for me..lol, but i took a look at it and it's quite interesting that a cyst can cause all that and sucky at the same time. The body sure is a complicated thing i have to say. I hope you ov soon!!

I have one more month until my insurance kicks in with this job and i'm hoping to be able to get some tests run to figure out what is going on with my body and these hormones.

10 years ago

@phat- bleeding has slowed. Before, I needed to rinse my cup out every few hrs...now I only need to replace it every 12 again. Bleeding was so heavy, i had to wear a cup and overnight pad during the day!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - glad it has slowed!

10 years ago

@ athena8789 thanks I read it and I never knew that..

10 years ago

Tara - I'm on CD 19. I didn't even bother taking a test this morning. I've only taken a pic of the one test from last week. All the others I have taken look identical to that one. The lines are both dark, the second one is darker or just as dark. Although I did take one later in the day the one day and it was negative. Different brand than First Response.
My temp is fluctuating every other day from 97.18 - 97.45 - 97.18 - 97.33. Frustrating. The doc said I would ovulate between 5- 10 days after the last clomid pill but I don't think it will happen. Today would be 8 days past the pill and my cervic is firm and closed. Still a little higher, but definitely closed up.
I'm sorry I am not providing much support for any of you other ladies. I am not much help to myself so I feel useless giving you guys any advice, lol! You all seem to know much more anyways. I hope and pray for happiness for all of you out there struggling too.

User Image

10 years ago

Kristi is this your first cycle with Clomid? Your temps don't show ovulation yet but sometimes you can ovulate later.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo