Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4291 - 4300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phat what is the sensitive on the other test u did ?

It's looks too dark to be a evap and maybe the other test are not sensitive enough to pick it up

User Image

10 years ago

Hi PHATGURL!
I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with your son and his father. It's unfortunate that sometimes people can't empathize about something and prefer to disregard the situation. Until it happens to them and they want to be understood.
I also have recurring depression and anxiety. Which brings up a topic that I did want to ask but wasn't sure if I wanted to share quite yet. I take Wellbutrin and ambien to fall asleep (otherwise I stay awake with racing thoughts). I don't know what to do in the situation of ttc and when I do get pregnant. I have spoken to doctors but they generally say that there have been no studies good or bad that wellbutrin is harmful to pregnancy. It comes down to how I feel during that time and if I can't take care of myself during pregnancy then I should make the decision to take it. I wonder if this drug affects fertility at all. So with that thought in my mind I had been cutting my dose in half. Especially with the last cycle. But I started feeling bad and I am back to my regular dose. I just wonder if this has anything to do with not getting preggers.
My DH and I actually tried ttc a couple years ago. We stopped using contraceptive for over a year and nothing ever happened. We didn't actively try like we are now, but it worries both of us that we never got pregnant for that entire year +.

User Image

10 years ago

Kristi - I took Wellbutrin when I conceived, through my pregnancies, and while nursing my last two babies. I didn't notice any negative effects. I took 2 of the 150mg SR's every day. The docs said that sometimes babies have withdrawals after they are born, but I think because I nursed and they still got some of the medicine from my milk, and that probably helped. My middle child was my best baby and sleep through the night at about 2 or 3 weeks I think, even though she was nursed exclusively.

With my son I was taking Zoloft, and he cried non-stop for 6 months. I wonder sometimes if the Zoloft affected his brain chemistry in some way since he has adhd & other problems. I would not recommend it during pregnancy from things I've read online.

Ambien would make me a little nervous, but your OB should be able to advise.
Have you ever tried benadryl as a sleep Med? When I was pregnant & having sleep issues I took it at my doc's suggestion, and it really helped me.

10 years ago

Talked to dh. He felt bad that he was making me feel bad but he just has so much hope. He's on the hope/denial train with you girls. He thinks it's funny you all feel the same way as him. Besides you all, he's my sanity. My sister was telling me yesterday how 'I really need to get pregnant'. I couldnt wait to get home to him after that conversation.

You ladies are adorable. You do cheer me up . I'm praying and waiting for a miracle and as soon as I got the bfp, I automatically put it in God's hands...so I know he's in control and I'm thanking him for every minute I have being pregnant (successful or not). And who knows....my screen name is waitingonmymiracle. We'll have a better idea in a few days. I still wont feel out of the woods if betas go up cause I know betas can go up with a blighted ovum. I feel stupid for being hopeful. Sitting here watching Julie & Julia getting really hungry. Have that empty nasty stomach feeling....bring on the pb&j!!! Omg..I'm bipolar!

@phat- HOLY EVAP BATMAN!!!!!

@kristi- thank you for putting a smile on my face! I'm sorry you went through such heartache...especially with depression/anxiety. I have anxiety issues too but luckily I havent had to take meds for it but my sister needs xanax. She couldnt take it during her pregnancy though. I dont think the wellbutrin is causing the problems (unless it dries cervical mucus). As long as you are OVing, your dh may just have some slow sperm. Lammy's dh would always take hot baths but once he stopped, 3 months later when his sperm replenished they conceived.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh, thank you that makes me feel a little better about the wellbutrin. I was thinking the ambien will definitely have to stop. I plan on nursing too, as I did for 15 mo with my daughter. We have an appointment with the doc on 8/5 so we will bring a list of questions. I've talked a little bit with my doc at my annual but my husband was not there.
Thanks so much!

User Image

10 years ago

Be careful with benadryl with ttc to conceive though. It'll dry up EWCM.

I think I may ov super early this cycle. It's cd 9 and I got 2 almost positives (I dipped the 2nd cause I didn't believe the first lol) but I posted a pic if anyone wants to look,

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara-I have hope for u too ! Earlier today me and df were dropping off some clothes at our goodwill and went in to look around .we were both immediately drawn to books (it's funny because he hates to read) and he picked up this book "23 minutes in hell " if you haven't read it I strongly encourage you to do so .he didnt put it down from the store to the house .He came inside with tears in his eyes and made me read it ! I hate horror films and really anything evil-esk so I was apprehensive .It really answered alot of questions for me .I think everyone should read it :))

10 years ago

Had some really bad cramping yesterday afternoon but no blood yet. Temp dropped .5 degrees this morning.

Tara - I'm still holding out hope.

Lammy- the other tests are 20miu, but they supposedly pick up at much lower levels. I haven't had another that looked like the really dark one, just more of the faint pinks in the time frame. It's just a bad batch. I just emailed Amazon & asked them for a full refund or replacement of the 120 I ordered.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo