Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4191 - 4200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@tara- from this other forum I'm on, I think af was due 3-4 days ago. I've tested today and just got a weird shadow/indent thing. You would think that with being late I would at least have SOME color by now, unless I o'd later than I'm thinking.... I just don't know! I have started a new fertility diet as of yesterday that's all organic, whole, foods. My diet has been awful, like all eating out, eating at the club (all fried), and a lot of soda. So even if this isn't the month, I'm gearing up for the next couple of cycles. I'm just so confused bc I have like 11 symptoms of pg, but still nothing substantial on frers :/

10 years ago

Welllll.... I just threw up in the car... . Luckily I stopped it from coming out of my mouth but it made it come out my nose!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh, nose vomit is the worst.

10 years ago

Tara - welcome to my life :))))) lolol

10 years ago

@tara- I'm jealous! I wanna throw up in my car dammit!!!!

10 years ago

@waiting so how did I miss your BFP? I was lole what is a EDD? lol...Wow ! Congratulations! I had a horrible chemical last month so I have been laying low, I removed myself from officially trying this month, I even stopped the clomid. I was supposed to be waiting on AF to get an HSG. Hopefully this is a sticky bean for both of us. **hugs**

@phatgurl and @athena thank you! And @athena I missed you too. I got all teary eyed when I read your message. :-)

10 years ago

@pisces- lol it's ok. I've missed you! EDD is estimated due date. Lol. I'm sorry about your chemical honey :(. I wish I would have known so I could have been there for you. We love you so much sweetie!
I'm so happy for you!!!! praying we both have sticky beans!!!!

@phat- i'm notorious for shooting fluids out of my nose! Lol

@mari- haha! On one hand, it's cool being so nauseous, on the other... . At least eating frequently helps. I was bad yesterday cause I hadnt eaten anything in 6 hrs. Dh has been making me half servings of his protein shakes.

Had ultrasound this morning.sch is getting smaller and baby is perfect .i got to see him/her wiggling :)) it was so precious ! Pieces ---praying for u and your bean!! Tara - have u tested again????? Lol it's super exciting !!!

10 years ago

@nicky- yaaaaa!!!!! So happy!!!! You should post the ultrasound pic. I tested and it's darker. I posted it. Waiting to have my blood drawn now .

Pisces I have missed you, and congrats on your bfp. Sending

Tara I'm so excited for you, your line is definitely darker. I'm sending you baby super glue

Nicky I think you should post your u/s too, the rest of us wanna see some hope :)

Mari I'm right there with ya I'm a little jealous too. I guess at least I'm closer oing than I would've been so maybe I can get a bfp before my moms birthday. I guess I should be happy too that I o'ed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo