Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4161 - 4170 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara-I've had a feeling about you :))) I can see your line ! Go get a frer!!!! It will be dark! I had super faint dollar tests .so faint i second guessedit an the frer was clearly positive !!! Hope it's a BFP!!!! Fingers and toes crosse df or you girl!!!

10 years ago

I think I got a line but I'm bleeding :/
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=150560

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ Athena- How heavy?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Not as heavy as normal period but more than just spotting.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena -It looks positive to me .maybe it's implantation bleeding .

10 years ago

Feeling super bummed out tonight .my best and pretty much only friend hasn't been around or called but once since she found out I was pregnant ...she used to come over every day ....she's been going out to bars with her coworkers who are less than admirable college girls and acting strange .dont want to say anything ...but really need some support .urhh

10 years ago

Nicky - hopefully she'll come around, but that does happen with friends sometimes. You lose some during pregnancy & others after the baby is born & generally end up with mostly friends who have kids. I hate it's happening, though.

10 years ago

Just give her some space nicky . She may feel like she's loosing her best friend. It can be hard on both parties. She may get used to the idea and things will be fine or you may see more of her when she gets pregnant in the future. Who knows? I'm sorry you have go through that though.

Starting to think i have a bad batch of wondfos. I took a new test and got another line... Lil darker. But i dipped an old test and it wasnt as dark. But I have to remind myself that I'm only 10dpo. Posting pics now...

Apparently some are having same issue with this batch of tests. Grrr!! Dipped one in water and it's stark white so who knows? May be going iut to get some diff tests.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo