Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4121 - 4130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Liza - I'm so sorry.

10 years ago

5dpo today and soooo constipated with sore nips! Gotta love progesterone! Hoping to start feeling some pinching in the next couple days. Starting to have bfp dreams too. I took an hpt and it was bfp but the timer on it only allowed it to be positive for a couple mins and dh could never see it in time. Lol!

@vicky- two weeks ago may have been when you OV since you tend to OV late. That would explain sore boobs since then cause progesterone from the OV can cause that. If AF doesnt come in few days call dr for bloodtest.

@ nicky- i'm so happy your tatertot is looking good!!!

@phat- probably saturday or sunday.

@liza- I'm so sorry honey! My heart is breaking for you. Same thing happened to me. If you have any questions or just want to vent feel free to message me! Many prayers for you love!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Phat I think I will at 8 dpo. Since I have 11 10 miu tests.

Liza I am so sorry for your loss.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@liza- I'm so sorry hon. I went through that in may, and it sucked. I finally had to let myself grieve for a few days before I could get back on that horse.

@phat- I'm thinking I'll probably test again in the morning. That will put me about four days out from AF. Does you hubby keep track of your cycles? I quit telling him when I O because it just stresses him out. So I'm continuing with my plan, just privately.

@athena- I hope all that romance led to sweet baby making bd!

10 years ago

6dpo and moving right along! Feeling some pulling and twinging every now and then. And really wanted to put scrambled eggs in my chili! Lol! Doesnt that sound soooo good!?

I want to test on saturday (10dpo) but I have a massage client coming in and dont want to be stressed. I like to relax when I poas! Lol

@Waiting...I just realized that I'm right behind you. I'm 4DPO.

Hope we all get our BFPs this round ladies.

AFM - DH just booked a vacay to Cancun today. We are going at the end of the month for my bday and our 2-year anniversaree! Yay! If I am pregnant, I'll be 5-weeks by the time we go, so hopefully morning sickness and fatigue won't be too bad. As soon as we get back, I can have my 6-week U/S. That would be awesome!

On the other hand, I'f I'm not pregnant, I will take a month off TTCing and just enjoy myself!

User Image

10 years ago

Mari - no, he doesn't keep track, and I don't tell him, but he's so wishy washy I really don't talk to him much about it.

I sure hope we get some more bfp's on here soon. :-)

10 years ago

@holly- hope we both get some good news!

Feeling really irritated tonight. My BIL is texting me baby names and they havent even started trying for a 2nd. And the name he wants is the name I wanted for mine. Told him I'd shoot him if he picked that name. Been enjoying my week off. Reading in the mornings, then cleaning in the afternoons and cuddling with dh at night. I hate being nervous. As i said before, I have a massage appt on sat and it's a family member. Worried they wont like it.

Holly I'm right behind you at 3 dpo. Lol

Tara are you sure they aren't trying since you know she went off birth control. Maybe she's keeping it a secret like you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

She promised she wouldnt without telling me. She was very open the last time they were trying too. To be honest you can tell by the look on her face when I confronted her. She isnt mentally ready to have another kid. It's her husband that wants one so bad but she's making him wear condoms.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo