Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 593 Replies | Last Page

laquana- you rock, thanks for the O info! I will be tonight as well!!! I'm praying into and calling into that atmosphere too! Babies for all of us!!!

ok, so progesterone cream starting tomorrow :) I can't take cow pills I gag on them.....I'd have to cut them in half or something, mine are big, but not that big....hmmmm....now I'm wondering if I need the big ones......maybe mine aren't big enough! lol

Waiting on DH......feeding kids and checking on you ladies....

tshultze I was told forever ago I had a tilted uterus....but I don't know about the cervix.......

I need to check my calendars and I'll get back to you all

User Image

12 years ago

oh and Laquana, I love the pregnology ticker...i went to the sight and put in my dates....very groovy

User Image

12 years ago

@Swimmom I try to look and reseach as much info as i can because I'm for a Blessing soon!!

Also what mg is the pills you are taking? Where did you get them from? Which pills are they? Do you have any Preseed? If so use atleast 2cm of it on the inside of the vagina and also rub just a little on the outside! If not can you spare an extra $23 if so run to Walgreens and pick it up it's on the Babyfood aile. I so Love that stuff, No smell, No taste, No nothing at ALL!!

Also Swimmom, Oh yes please don't forget tomorrow morning take a ovulation test again and if you can in the am as well. I was writing ALL the info but Wow it's alot so I'm just going to be breif if you have any questions email me tho...

1- tonight and go for the HOME RUN!!
2-Test in the am tomorrow 4/19
See what the results are that will tell you what you have to do next
3- tomorrow 4/19 and Start using Progesterone cream
4-4/20 test again it should be Negative
5- again This should result in
***NOTE: USE PRESEED THESE DAYS***

You very welcome for the tickler info as well I'm glad you like it!!! Keep me updated as well on how everything goes

Oh yes one last thing DON'T FORGET ONCE DONE DON'T GET UP FOR ATLEAST 15 MIN IF LONGER THAN THAT'S GREAT!! SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SNACKS,WATER AND EVERYTHING ON THE DRESSER!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay ladies I'm now going to give you an update on me...

These darn cow pills I'm taking OMG my stool is very soft almost runny SORRY TMI!!! I was looking online saw that a couple of them actually don't mix well with me having gastric bypass but I will only be on one of them up until Ovulation Thank heaven for that!!

I haven't had anything else to eat since 4pm because I don't wanna be in the middle of and all of a sudden I get that damn urge to use the bathroom #2 if you know what I mean sorry again TMI But it's also funny because I am able to share this with you guys and feel comfortable !

I already took the last of the pills OMG i actually have to take them throughout the day only because with me having this surgery i can't brake down pills as quickly as people that haven't had this surgery. These pills better work because this is a big challenge for me right now I'm actually Not a pill taker nor when it comes to BIG COW PILLS SIZE.... I actually wanna throw them up

OMG hubby is home and I need to retake a shower all over again tho But I'm we are going to bd as soon as the kiddos are sleep. I'm thinking about dressing up so he can look forward to something everyday I don't want him to think i'm taking advantage which I basically am.. I told him it has to be everyday Not every other day...

Well it's time to get ready to put kiddos to bed and time for me to get all dolled up if you know what I mean...

BLOWING OUT

User Image User Image

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christ of whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.

Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.

Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord. Amen!!

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3

User Image User Image

Hello ladies,

I started a discussion for prayers. I'm a strong believer that God has a plan for ALL of us and we are on his time not just ours. Sometimes all it takes is for him to hear our cry out to him for him to answer us.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10201

Hope to see you there

User Image User Image

Laquana- I wish we were next door neighbors! ....

I love love love love that prayer. Is that written by a lady named Germaine?......I can't remember her last name but I met her at a leadership retreat in Georgia a few months ago.
you are speakin my language!

I'm trying to remember all of your questions, so here I go. Yes I have preseed, DH doesn't like it, so I sneak it in there...He says it feels weird.

I am taking Fertile Garden by Pure Formulas. I am also on 50 mg of clomid on cd 3-7.

I take Walgreens brand prenatals and b-6 and vit-c, I think that's it, but I need to check I take the FG 3 times a day and gag them down.

When did you have gastric bypass?? How does that affect ttc?
Sorry to hear about your COW pills, you are making me gag thinking about it. LOL

Well, i will answer questions and ask more questions tomorrow :) DH is giving me that look
All the kids and big dogs are asleep so it's time to get to it!!!!

praying for you

User Image

12 years ago

I will see you there....I believe the same HE has great plans for us and His timing is always best! Blessings Blessings Blessings

User Image

12 years ago

I had my bypass ending of 2009, the good thing it doesn't effect it just I have to snack more that's it. OMG yes them dang pills EWWWW...LOL

Make sure you sneak the Preseed in and let it sit about 15min before hand! Good Luck

User Image User Image

I forgot to tell you how sweet you are to dress up for your honey I know he must appreciate that. I may start doing the same :) instead of demanding he give me the goods.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo