Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Melissa: Same here too. Could it be the other egg? I am so worried for you. Please keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you!

12 years ago

Melissa - Soooo worried right now. PLEASE DEMAND an emergency u/s and another beta TODAY. Keep us updated!

12 years ago

Oh wait you already had the second beta. Keep us posted on everything!

12 years ago

My Dr's office is still waiting for the beta results and for the Dr to sign the requesition. I'll call them again at 4pm. I hope to get the ultrasound either tomorrow or Thursday. My best case scenario would be a blighted ovum that was just too small to see on the first ultrasound. The worst case a molar pregnancy. From what I've read, it seems that a molar should have been able to be seen by that 6 week ultrasound, so I'm hoping because they didn't see anything like that, that it's something else. At any rate, I'm sure it's nothing viable, because my hcg result on Friday was only 388. There is no way I'm pg again and that level at 8 weeks since my lmp would be way too low for a second embryo to survive.

In the meantime at at a walk in clinic for the cough I've had for more than a month now. It's starting to hurt and keep me up at night. I'm just falling apart!!

I'll keep you guys posted when I know more.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Lis I am sorry you are going through this. =(

I officially have strep throat. =( BLAAAAAH.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Good Grief! My "cough" is bronchitis!

The month of April better be nice to me, cause the month of March has kicked my ass!

My second beta was 369, so only slightly lower. They want me to do another on Thursday, and the nurse booked me in for an ultrasound on Thursday too.

I have a headache.

Sorry I have missed so much. Have been super busy organizing stuff in the house before I get too big.

Melissa- I absolutely hate that you have to go through this :(. You are definitely doing the right thing in following your instinct. I will pray for you. Part of me also wishes for a miracle so so badly. I hope that they can figure it out very soon. You are going in for the ultrasound this coming Thursday right? Big hugs Lis.

Jessh- So proud of you! Wow! That takes a lot of mental strength! Woohoo! Getting new workout clothes would always pump me up too! You go girl!

User Image

12 years ago

This mornings test was slightly lighter, so I'm happy about that.

I got diagnosed with bronchitis yesterday and started on a steroid and an antibiotic, but my Dr. said that they should have no affect on the hcg level at all. I wonder if I had any kind of tissue getting infected in my uterus, if that would have an affect on the numbers and the antibiotics are helping to clear that infection too?

Another curiosity is that I had a huge amount of EWCM this morning, and last night and this morning I even kind of felt cramping like I was about to O. I didn't think it was possible to O while you still had a fairly significant amount of hcg is your system.

My body confuses the hell out of me sometimes, lol!

I guess it will all be clear tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Melissa - this is horrible for you. I feel so bad you have to go through all this. I hope that your ultrasound tomorrow can give you some idea as to what is going on. And to be sick on top of this all....not fair at all. I'm thinking about you and hope tomorrow goes ok. xo

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo