Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope! - Page 4

Reply by lisserb » Mar. 26, 2012 8:03am

Karen, was this a natural cycle for you or did you use meds? It could be a cyst, but the pain from that generally doesn't shift. If itpersists I'd get it checked out. I'd say some cramping in any cycle no mateer what dpo is normal, but it shouldn't double you over. That kind of pain doesn't sound good.

*hugs*

lisserb

Reply by Kraken » Mar. 26, 2012 8:51am

Hi lisser - hope your feeling better. The pain was like 'O' pain but really sharp and lasted about 10-20 seconds and ive had nothing since. Last week i was having af cramps but its not due till the 30th

Its a natural cycle. Were NT/NP at the moment just having fun

Kraken

Reply by moconnor » Mar. 26, 2012 12:52pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I am so sorry I have been absent. I have been reading and checking in but have been so super busy I didn't have enough time to write back to everyone!!! I have been the only person running 2 companies for the last month. Thank goodness the owner (my dad) is back at the end of this week!

Melissa - I am glad to hear your numbers are going down. I wish it would happen faster, btu I guess we can't control that. I was thinking about how your preggo test lines are getting darker and lighter and I know that there are different amounts of ink in each batch of tests that companies produce so maybe that plays a bit of a role? Glad Dr and US tech says things look good though!

Kraken - lets hope these feelings are good ones. When would you test? Have you had any more pain? Oh and that lady that said the stupid comment to you is crazy. If you wanted 4 more it isn't selfish. And she should know better then to make that sort of comment if she is trying as well.

Shea - I am glad that you are going to the Dr. I have noticed here and on FB that you don't seem your happy self. Please let us know what the Dr says!!

Wanna - I hope this is it for you. Sounds like you are doing everything right!!!

AFM - I am 35 weeks this week. My skin is streched to the max. I don't know how I will continue to grow!! We took some maternity photos yesterday and that was fun. I go to see the Dr on Wed and will let you know what he says. I am still working full time but hope to stop fairly soon. My back gets so sore from being at work all day.

moconnor

Reply by Kraken » Mar. 27, 2012 10:17am

I think im out again this month. AF due friday but when i wiped noticec a slight brownish colour :-(

Kraken

Reply by TeacherToria » Mar. 27, 2012 12:05pm

Karen - Aww hun, I'm sorry. It is still early though so maybe its IB.....fx for you!

Melissa - How are you doing? It is so strange how long it is taking for the hcg to leave your system.... I hope it goes away soon.

wanna - Good luck this month! Good feelings are often the key!

Jess - How are you doing?

Shea - How is school? Any new updates on anything?

AFM - 35 weeks today. 2 weeks until full term!

TeacherToria

Reply by jesshillard » Mar. 28, 2012 10:17am

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been MIA lately, been busy and still fighting these allergies. Kicking my butt. I passed my last nursing exam with a solid B, I was SO excited. My dad is still in the hospital with the blood clots in his lung. M is moved back in. Been kind of hectic....

Anyways, sorry I don't have time to respond spending some time with my husband. <3 Love you ladies!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid)

Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby!

Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

jesshillard

Reply by nursejones29 » Mar. 28, 2012 11:41pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Im just going through a lot right now. My anxiety attacks are getting worse and I just want to be alone honestly. "sigh" and I feel like if I can't cheer others up, then there is no sense in bringing them down with me. My appointment is next Thursday an I'm just praying they can help. I still read and check up on y'all everyday though and would love to hear how everyone is doing. Love you all..

nursejones29

Reply by Love00 » Mar. 29, 2012 8:35pm

Jess- Good job on your last test! A solid B is always good! I really hope that your dad gets better soon.

Shea- Hate to hear that they are getting worse. Please don't feel like you are bringing us down. This is why we are here. Although if you do want to be alone and take some time from CTP then that is completely understandable. Big hugs. I hope your appointment goes well and that you can find the best/healthiest way to deal with this.

Will keep you in my prayers ladies.

Love00

Reply by TeacherToria » Mar. 30, 2012 12:18pm

Jess - Nice work on your test! You are awesome!

Shea - I'm sorry the anxiety is so bad. Hopefully you get some relief and a plan after your appointment!

TeacherToria

Reply by TeacherToria » Apr. 2, 2012 7:14pm

Where is everyone? I hope you ladies are doing well!

Just wanted to given an update. I had an appt. today and I'm 70% effaced and at -2 so baby should be early! I've been having contractions/cramps off and on since last night so just trying to take it easy so I can make it at least another week! Will keep you posted!

TeacherToria

Reply by Love00 » Apr. 3, 2012 12:22am

What is happening? Where is everyone?

Melissa- Hope you are doing ok. Thinking about you.

Shea, Jess, kraken-How are you?

Victoria- I want you to make it to full term too which should be real close right? Did they give you any suggestions on how to try to deal with the pain for now?

Love00

Reply by TeacherToria » Apr. 3, 2012 7:50am

Nothing that can be done for the pain as they are normal contractions and I have to be able to time them. When they are 5 minutes apart I have to go in. Please keep your fingers crossed that she stays put for at least a few more days so I can deliver at my hospital and don't have to be transported to one with a NICU!

TeacherToria

Reply by moconnor » Apr. 3, 2012 1:00pm

You girls are right! Where is everyone? I guess maybe busy with Spring cleaning?? Haha.

Victoria - please keep us updated. You are 36 weeks today correct? Hopefully you can hold on for one more week. How are you feeling today?

moconnor

Reply by nursejones29 » Apr. 3, 2012 3:39pm

Victoria I'm praying sweet little Annabelle stays put for at least another week!

I have a stomach bug today so I'm fixing to head back to bed. I just wanted to pop in for a second and see how everyone was doing.

I'm thinking of all of yall and sending love and prayers.

nursejones29

Reply by TeacherToria » Apr. 3, 2012 5:38pm

I am 36 weeks according to MY calculations but I'm not 36 weeks according to my doctor until Thursday. Our hospital doesn't have an NICU and doesn't allow moms to even attempt delivery there before 36 weeks. I hope she stays put a bit longer!

TeacherToria

Reply by Love00 » Apr. 3, 2012 11:57pm

Victoria- Is the other hospital far away from you? The hospital we choose also doesn't have a NICU. I will pray that Anabelle can wait a until you can deliver at your hospital.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Love00

Reply by jesshillard » Apr. 4, 2012 2:33am

Sorry ladies things have been busy, and trying to keep my mind away from TTC. School was stressing me out. But now on spring break and feeling much more relaxed (maybe too relaxed, I need to study!!) I had EWCM from CD14-CD22 so idk for sure when I ovulated, had cramps throughout that time so I am clueless. Planning on testing on CD34 if no spotting and no signs of AF. Today I am CD24. So about 10 more days to go... Also, planning my next 5k to be April 22, excited and hoping to beat my time :-).

Victoria - hoping that baby keeps cooking! Praying for you to make it to at least 37 weeks.

Shea - your Doctor appt is coming up soon, let us know how it goes! Also I hope the stomach bug goes away quickly.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid)

Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby!

Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

jesshillard

Reply by nursejones29 » Apr. 4, 2012 6:38pm

Jess, wow another 5K! That's amazing...I always wanted to be a runner but don't have the endurance for it. Have fun relaxing on spring break.

Victoria, praying for you

Marg, not much longer for you either!!!!

Nat how is everything goin with you?

Nancy, haven't herd from you in a while...praying you and baby are okay.

Lis, how are you doing? Hope you are recovering well mentally as well as physically. Praying for you.

Kraken, where are you at in your cycle now? Praying that a bump for you is just around the corner.

Afm dr appt at 8 in the morning. I'm so unbelievable nervous. I have been debating if I should even go or not...But have decided that i have too. Also, I have a lot of support from DH, parents, and my best friend that think it might help. I'm just terrified that they are going to put me on some type of medicine and I'll have an allergic/adverse reaction or something. *sigh* I know y'all have more important stuff to worry about but venting helps me feel better.

nursejones29

Reply by Kraken » Apr. 6, 2012 3:31am

Nurse - sorry dont know your name :-( i am on cycle day 10. Due to 'O' in about 3-4 days. BDing from yesterday till after 'O' going to try different position this month see if that helps.

How is everyone else doing? Ive given up hoping that we will have a baby. Although we are still NT/NP but i dont believe it will ever happen.

We are looking at moving to a bigger house so consintrating on that at the mo.

Hope everyone is doing ok and Happy Eastet to all xx

Kraken

Reply by lisserb » Apr. 6, 2012 4:38pm

Hey all!

Sorry I was MIA. I went on a road trip with my mom and my daughter. We drove across half of Montana into Idaho and Washington then back to Canada. We took 5 days to do it, and stopped for shopping everywhere we went. Logged a lot of miles on the van, on our feet and on our wallets, lol! It was a great time, but I'm really tired now.

:)

AFM, I'm still testing positive. Feeling more and more like AF might be coming soon though, and I've had a tiny little bit of spotting the last couple days. We will see. My DH will be gone on a business trip for 15 days as of Monday, and it's bad of me to say it, but I'm actually looking forward to him being gone, lol!

I'll try to catch up with everyone later.

lisserb