Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

I caved, I tested

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test14009

tell me what you see

a beautiful strong

Oh praise God, thank you Jesus

I gave them urine sample at the doctor today and my doc did not mention it, i guess he wants to confirm with the blood test before he says anything. I was gonna hold out till tomorrow but i ended up near the dollar store and I caved. Especially since I keep having the headaches and twinges.

I am so happy, but not going to tell DH yet.

Keep the faith ladies, God is good!

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

talless - & !!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, my name is Laura
I am 28 and dh is 29.
We have been married for 2 years this past October.
We are from southern New Jersey
I am a vet tech who works 3 overnight shifts a week.
We have been TTC #1 since A8g 2011.
I have never seen two pink lines.
I have very irregular cycles-have only had af 3 times since ttc.
I'm went to the Dr. to have my hormone levels & thryoid checked-everything is normal.
Currently just using OPK strips. Planning on starting evening primrose oil next cycle if I get a bfn this round.
I am on cd 75-pretty sure I finally O'ed 4 days ago according to my strips and symptoms (unable to temp due to shift work).
Planning on testing on Valentines Day.

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

congrats talless!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hello everyone,
My name is Caren
My dh and I are both 25
From Australia
Currently work as a retail store manager but would love to be a stay at home mum
We have only been married since Aug 2011 but been together for 6 years
We have been ttc for #1 since July 2011 but have only had 4 cycles as I am irregular
I have had 2 MC since ttc with dh but have had 3 altogether
Doctor has run some test but so far all is looking good
Currently on CD 26 and waiting to O but opk is looking like it is getting darker and I dont think it will be long now
The earlist I usually O is CD32 so I am pretty happy with that
I am currently on prenatal vitamins, using preseed, charting bbt and using OPK's

I am so glad I have found this thread as I have been looking for something like this to chat to like minded people. Not everyone whats to hear ttc talk all the time I have found. to all

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks for the support you are all a blessing,

Expecting, sending lots of baby dust your way

Welcome Newbies,

AFM, I slept through the night, first in over a week now. I will call in my test results to the gyno today. Want to share my cocktail details with you ladies in case you want to try it. it was Knicole's story that inspired me to try Soy.

1 Red Raspberry Tea Capsules, everyday till BFP then everyother day (it's for toning the uterus)
1 Baby Aspirin, everyday
1 B50 Complex, every few days
1 Prenatal, everyday
Soy Isoflavones, CD4-8, 80, 80, 120, 160, 160mg
1 Mucinex capsule, CD10-CD14
Daily doses of love and support from CTP awesome ladies

I wish I had discovered Soy earlier, but everything is by God's timing, He moves when he's ready.

As much as i'd like to shout to the Glory of God, I am holding my peace till the 13th week. At this point only you lovely ladies and my girlfriend who just visited from NY know. DH is looking like he suspects something but he won't ask until I say something, unless i do somenting really off.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to us all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Quirk, Fx'd you catch that eggie.

Gummy, Fx'd

Nicole, thanks for the information. I'm going to get more details at my appointment today. Glad your finally better.

Joy, thanks dear. I think I have an idea of what to do. Eat healthy. LOL....basically everything says to watch what you eat eat less sodium, less sugar, whole grains, fruits, and veggies. Fish 2x's a week. I think I can do that.
Fx'd you catch that eggie.

1st baby, fx'd you are.

Tallas, Congrats.

Laura, and Caren welcome and good luck.

User image

12 years ago

Yay Talless! That is so exciting! Congrats and praying for a healthy sticky bean!

The 1st bfp of this thread! Yipee! This is the good news we all needed! Now who's next?! Maybe Cris?! Oh I can wait for us all to start moving on over to CMP!!!!

Welcome Caren & Laura!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Talless, congrats! I am so happy for you!

Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM - today I will start paying attention to my symptoms (6dpo). I sure hope we can all join Talless in BFP joy!

12 years ago

typing without my right hand sucks so this is going to be short!

My cast came off at the appointment but it was only to check it and i ended up with a new one :(

Talles: congrats on ur BFP!!! wishing u a healthy 9 months!!!

Joy: Yay to cycle buddies...lets hope we get a pair of BFPs at the end of it!!

wishing everyone the best!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo