Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls,
Neg on a digi and nothing much has changed with the internet chepies i am begining to wonder if they are faulty, i did a little research on peeonastick and they say they the frer was probably a neg, im only 7dpo but so i am still in with a massive chance, going to docs on tuesday! i live in the bush in australia, we manage a cattle station so i am 7hrs from town, my nearest town is Cairns, looking forward to the results of the SA hope i dont get an inconclusive test that will only make it harder, i dont think i will be able to start any treatment at the fertility clinic until chrissy when our work dies down and all the staff go home then we might be able to get to town for a few weeks, boobs are feeling bigger today hhhmmmmm hope thats not my imagination LOL.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: so sorry to hear about your BFN but don't give up hope its still really early. The best thing to do is try to keep busy. 14days past ovulation is the best time even then some don't get a BFP until after that. GL! I really hope you get great results and that you get your BFP!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girls! if anyone wants to be my friend on facebook to put a face to the name type my email in the name section it's lizken06@yahoo.com.au its ok if you dont want to either, do you get implantion pains in you lower stomach, i have had these sharp stabing type pains on and off but i thourgth they would be in my uterus not my lower stomach, close to it but not were i get period pains, do you think it may be related or not?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I've never been pregnant so I'm not sure about implantation pains. I do know many women can feel implantation hopefully that what you are experiencing.

AFM: had my day 10 ultrasound and turns out I have a 14,13,12 and a bunch of ten and under follicles. Looks like 2 more nights of injectables and then another ultrasound on tuesday. Hoping everything is good enough tuesday to do my trigger and get to the 2 week wait. I'm so tired of all the injections and ready to be done with this cycle.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!! I know you said you had a BFN, but just remember, 9dpo is still early, like Melc and Sugarbear said, 14 dpo is the best time to get a true test. And even then you won't know for sure unless evil AF shows up. I know, thats not what you wanted to hear, but I am hoping you will be one of the lucky one's who do show a BFP early on!! The TWW is an awful roller coster of emotions. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

MelC: I must be 4 days behind you. I'm cd7 today, and I go in for a U/S and blood work today. I'll report back to and let you know where i'm at. Your folies sound perfect. My RE said they grow approx 2mm a day. so by cd13 aka Wednesday (estimaited "o" day) your 3 larger folies will be 18+!!! Which is perfect! So exciting!

Do you give yourself the injections.. i found them to be more annoying when my DH had to give them to me. but lately, i'be been doing it myself which is more tolerable. I prefer the injections over the clomid. I had mood swings with clomid, was not fun. The only neg reaction i get with the injectable is hot flashes at night.

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Jmcandrew: thank you! I hope your right I would be so happy to have three good size follies. I have been giving myself the injections. I too found it easier. I was always scared when my Dh would do them lol! Im a control freak too though so its better this way lol! I took clomid this cycle along with the injections so I still had to deal with all the horrible side effects but I think the injectables did tone it all down a bit. All but the hot flashes. :) good luck at your u/s hope you have some great follies! Keep us posted!

11 years ago

aaahhhhh 3 bfp's on clearblue they seem to be the only ones that pick it up enough, pregnosis has a super faint line, got blood done yesterday, getting results in 30min cant wait!!! havent got anything on frer, talk about last to detect! LOL, nipples are sore and have been for 2 days i think this is finally it, will update when i get the resluts!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: congrats! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what your beta test results are!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: yay!!! So happy you got your looks like you were right all along!! keep us posted please with you're latest news. Your positive test is hope for the rest of us.

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

We are all so excited for the good news...praying that the blood work shows the same thing as the HPT !

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo