Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Fx for you Mollsk and for all you ladies!

Afm I'm not testing again till AF. If she doesn't show I'll test but I have to layoff for a few days. Bfns ruin my whole day. Last night I had some cramping. Mild no need for medicine. Can't remember if I cramp before AF bc of being pregnant and then postpartum bleeding and also a chemical last cycle so I haven't a clue what to think.

Anyone know if BFP and sure predict 10mui internet cheapies are reliable?

Stay positive everyone!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

I do not know if they are reliable.
Im clinging on to the article I read earlier this morning that some woman do not have much symptoms before BFP. Sometimes HcG levels are not high enough to detect on urine test. Sometimes you have to test the day off AF should arrive or even a week. Most woman do not find out til week 5.

So im just trying to grasp at straws with all these facts.

I did not have implantation bleeding, if I implanted. And I read that some woman do not...so that's ok.

I have never been pregnant. So I just don't know what to look for and what to think.

Im optimistic but its so draining trying to get pregnant.
Something you want so badly and you just cant control the outcome 100%

7 years ago

and btw, im a huge POAS addict, I have laid off too.

I tested DPO10 and each morning after, so this makes it day 3 of testing.

7 years ago

Hope - I haven't tried that brand of Internet cheapies, but I use easy @home Internet cheapies and they're reliable… They usually just take a few days longer than some of the "early result" tests.
Molisk- I'm grasping at straws too :) I keep looking for success stories to inspire myself lol

Symptoms today - still really sore and full boobs and nipples, nose like superwoman, extra tired

10dpo today - I took a FRER (the curved one) and an ic. They both have either the faintest of faintest bfps or both have indent lines. I can see the lines but can't tell if they have any hint of pink. It's still somewhat early I guess. I have one FRER left and AF is due Thursday and I'm going to try to hold out until then to use it. My POAS obsession is back in full force though lol so I'm going to use ICs until something more prodomonant shows (hopefully)

How are you all feeling today? ( other than the fact that we're all driving ourselves crazy :))

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Ah you guys I just took another test and it was looking positive and then it had a huge due run four minutes in, which I think renders it invalid :(

So now I feel grouchy and self-wallow-y that I held it for nothing. And because it was looking like a faint positive before the damn dye run I HAVE to test again tonight. Does anyone know how to add a photo to the discussion?

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

IM SO SORRY. I thought full breast and your ability to smell you were for sure prego.

hang in there til AF shows.

we are still in this!!

symptoms are insane...everything you get makes you second guess whether you are or are not.

I cling on to also telling my huby and mother at Christmas if im pregnant...something cute. so that alone makes me really want to be pregnant.

but im getting AF cramping and I just have this feeling I am not, I have no symptoms!

AF is due tmmw...so well see. she is usually RIGHT ON TIME

7 years ago

Awe ash, sorry about the dye run! Not out yet though! Be as groughy as youd like, its stressful! And as for the ic that I have I'm just hoping they aren't as sensitive as they say... then I stil have a chance. As for posting pictures I haven't a clue sorry, I'm still new to just relying to a post.

Mollsk I'm grasping too..at anything! Telling SO on Xmas would be wonderful! I lost my mom in Oct so she's watching over us and would probably know before me lol AF is due on the 15th for me. Day after you.

.fx for everyone : )

I had some cramping on 11dpo at night . Wondering if it was possibly implantation. No bleeding though but I didn't have implantation bleeding with my angel either. Hoping 11dpo wasnt too late to implant. Still praying for bfp! My bbs are sore and seem fuller today but again could be AF coming. I wish I knew my body better.

Still not testing,only if Im late. Here's hoping AF never shows!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Ya I do not know about how to do the images.
the only think I can think of is going to my hpt images, and than get the url code, and than add it to the add image tag button here in the reply form. if that makes sense at all.
im bad at explaining things.

I had cramping this morning and I was like...AF>..ERRR. than nothing now. so im just waiting...I wish I knew my body better too, super frustrating. I wish I had access to blood draw. haha. get a HCG level.

I think IC are not the best, yes I use them, but with an open mind, I don't think they are an absolute. and something to cling on to. like if you are 11dpo or even 14 dpo like myself and you are still getting a BFN, to not give up, rule of thumb, you are not out until the witch shows up. Which even than, I keep reading about people getting light spotting the day of AF and they are still pregnant...its just this ridiculous part of trying to get pregnant, there is no sign that is like..YEP you are pregnant, I wish breast tenderness was like 100% sign of pregnancy, because at least than you would be like, I have tender breast, so im pregnant, this POAS is not accurate, my levels must not be high enough for it to detect. or plain and simple this IC cost be $6 for 50 of them so hey they are not the best thing in the world.

we just wake up super early, barely can see, and pee on this stick and wish for the best and sit there praying one line turns into two, and we get line eye and and look for different lighting it is madness.

But we do it...we want a baby so so bad.

FX to you all...I hope in the next few days I here about some BFP!!! and we can celebrate!

7 years ago

Ladies,
I'm in the same boat... started testing (I'm not 7DPO now due to ovulating late) and I know it's SUPER early and I so wish I had greater will power.... but BFN :(. I'm hoping I don't test again until 9DPO.

Any updates?

7 years ago • Post starter

User Image
15dpo... AF due today.

I did however learn how to upload pics. you go to hpt images and scroll down and it gives you the link to your image.

I have AF cramping.. she should be here sometime today.
frustrating...

what about you girls.. how are you?!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo